[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did /a/ like ReLife?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 2[1].png (602KB, 800x447px) Image search: [Google]
2[1].png
602KB, 800x447px
Did /a/ like ReLife?
>>
I like your cock
>>
>>148984639
>>
it was a good manga adaption but mediocre. worst part was the jazz player. best part was the ending music changing. completely skippable
>>
It was okay. The four characters on the right side of the image were much better than the three on the left, however.
>>
Yep. Legitimately great at what it set out to do. The non-ED soundtrack was iffy at times, but that's my only real complaint with it. Some things were changed for the manga, but given how anime adaptations usually go I let that slide.

>>148985523
That kind of goes without saying since they're the main characters. Ohga and Kariu are cute and entertaining, but they're only secondary characters. Honoka and the other two aren't even that.
>>
I want to hug Hishiro.
>>
File: relife bully rena.jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
relife bully rena.jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
It was better than I expected.
>>
i loved it OP
even if these guys dont think its great they still watched some of it

havent read the manga wishing for another season
>>
>>148987398
How depressing is it. I avoided watching it last season because I figured it would be some life lesson learned too late type shit
>>
The manga.

The designs of the anime was horrible
>>
>>148987559
i watched the whole thing instead of studying for finals, in the summer. I liked it but that red hair girl was such a drag.
>>
>>148987559
It largely avoids anything too depressing in S1. It's only once you get into the manga chapters going past that that it gets more sad, and it's still not that bad as of yet.
>>
>>148987559
its not particularly depressing at all
>>
I didn't think I would, but it surprised me I liked it a lot.
>>
>>148985331
>best part was the ending music changing
Using songs from late 90's and early 00's was a nice touch.
>>
How come the series has almost no fanart?
>>
>>148984596
they spent way too much time on the angsty redhead and not enough time on the main couple. felt annoyed for probably half of the series. the other half was fine though even if th 'everyone loses their memory' thing makes no sense at all.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.