[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In the thread : Shows that are better than the manga

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

>>
File: morehat.webm (2MB, 1161x680px) Image search: [Google]
morehat.webm
2MB, 1161x680px
Why are you baiting so hard OP. This is one of the few manga that can never be outdone by an adaptation because Miura exploited the medium so well.

though I think the trilogy Eclipse was an even stronger experience than in the manga

Also finally finished this fucking hat. That back part, jesus. How do yall think it looks?
>>
File: OPMlmao.jpg (243KB, 1671x500px) Image search: [Google]
OPMlmao.jpg
243KB, 1671x500px
>>148982620
OPM's probs the best example of that kind of shit.

Why is ONE so shit?
>>
File: slaughter.jpg (45KB, 800x587px) Image search: [Google]
slaughter.jpg
45KB, 800x587px
>>148982767

Wait, your dad is that filthy nippon that's running 4chan into the ground? Fuck you OP, and fuck your dad.
>>
>>148982785
Origional Poster here: I would say that with One Punch Man (spell out the title so everyone knows the show) the voice acting was far better than the manga. Good try tho
>>
>>148982868
4 chan is destined to die. It simpily cannot compete when there are far more better social media alternatives
>>
>>148982701
>Why are you baiting so hard OP
baiting?
but Berserk movies is really good
>>
>>148983888
Beserk show >>>>>>>> movie ur black if u dissagree
>>
File: Qh97e.png (552KB, 722x1055px) Image search: [Google]
Qh97e.png
552KB, 722x1055px
>>148983888
I don't think it's possible to make an adaptation that is, overrall, better than the Berserk manga. detail in Miura's drawings will inevitably be lost, and anime series always have to cut some stuff out. For some manga, that can improve them, but Berserk is pretty damn fine-tuned already.
>>
File: Berserk1.jpg (1MB, 1920x2627px) Image search: [Google]
Berserk1.jpg
1MB, 1920x2627px
>>148983888
You filthy casual
>>
>>148982950
Not true. THis is the only medium that allows people to shitpost without getting perma-banned to their hearts content. For that reason alone this site will have a user base. the question is can mook keep the site running for the user base. and it looks like a solid no
>>
>>148983888
>trips
can't argue with that...
>>
>>148982620
In the thread : OP is a faggot and a retard or an uncreative and shameless baiter.
>>
>Berserk has gone on hiatus
What the hell am I supposed to do until 2017? Also, the movies sucked.
>>
>>148982701
That looks pretty good, but the teeth look kinda weird. What did you use?
>>
>>148984190
what is the purpose of this image?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.