[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nanatsu no Taizai

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 020_1477296241.png (229KB, 905x1300px) Image search: [Google]
020_1477296241.png
229KB, 905x1300px
Why does King meant by this, ED?
>>
>>148977573
He has a small dick AND erectile dysfunction.
>>
>>148977573
Based niggastream their finest work yet.
>>
He was referring to his nature powers you fucking Redditors
>>
his dick will never be big enough to please diane
>>
>>148977573
Wings. Retard.

Also fuck you. I thought it was going to be a good chapter with King and Diane but all I got was trash about Howzer. Not even jobber gil, but gil's side kick.

Literally a shit if it wasn't for merlin and king/diane
>>
Probably the tree.
Only ban can make it grow remember?
>>
>>148978786
Gil is currently being raped by vivian.

and most of the chapter is about explaining the arc aftermath. Condition, status, next goal and stuff.
>>
>>148978681
I think he can alter himself into a giant dildo with his sacred treasure.
>>
>>148977573
He meant MS is fucking terrible and he wishes RHN would come back
>>
>>148977573
FKS clarified Niggerstream's fuck up over at mangahelper
>Man, I just saw King's line towards the end. How they didn't catch the hint that he was talking about the wings is beyond me. Plus, the translation's extremely inappropriate given the panel.

>You aren't the only one, the translation team did too. And they were wrong, since the Japanese verb 生える (haeru) is only used for something emerging from a surface, like the plant from the ground or the teeth cutting, as well as the growing hair and nails. Whereas the use of grow in the translation would fit 上がる (agaru - to rise).
>>
thread theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3qiMfiAH98
>>
>>148980703
Basically, King needs to feed blood to his dick and then work his way up to human body parts, preferably a dentist's.
>>
>>148980641
Niggerstream probably just couldn't resist.
>>
Poor Diane, not only King is microdick, he cant even get the job done.
>>
>>148978786
>I thought it was going to be a good chapter with King and Diane
What made you think that? There was no indication that the focus goes back to King and Diane except the end.
Also fuck you, Howzer deserves nice things once in a while. People bitch about non-sins being completly side lined and when they get some focus people still bitch.
>>
>>148978786
Fuck off Kingfag.
>>
>>148982989
>>148980641
What, I instantly thought he was talking about the wings. Wasn't it obvious?
>>
THIICCKKK
>>
Wouldn't it be "they" if it was about wings?
>>
>>148984087
It was pretty obvious, and the way it was worded made it seems like he was talking about his dick too, so some anons joked about that. Then some fag thought they were being serious and started shouting "ITS THE WINGS YOU IDIOT".
Just another normal day on /a/.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.