[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 14

File: Kimi.ga.Nozomu.Eien.full.218333.jpg (956KB, 2400x1700px) Image search: [Google]
Kimi.ga.Nozomu.Eien.full.218333.jpg
956KB, 2400x1700px
Can we really call Takayuki a bad person? Yes he made mistakes, but there was believable internal conflict within them.

Should Mitsuki have won in the end? Who was the actual best girl?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD2S2ktRceI
>>
>>148976789
You started a thread about this earlier today. I remember it well enough.

Stop this at once, Anon.

This show made me mad and I don't want to remember or discuss it.
>>
>>148976789
>out of school, poorfag with no tv or decent computer
>eventually get back online, find this new thing called 4chan
>ask what anime I've missed the last few years
>told to watch KimiNozo
>told greatest love story ever told
This is how I learned /a/ is full of trolls.
>>
It had great animation for the type of anime it was. Definitely the best of any TV Anime in 2003.
>>
>>148979358
It's certainly a better love story than 99% of the romance anime released in the last 10 years.
>>
File: no_tora.jpg (59KB, 478x480px) Image search: [Google]
no_tora.jpg
59KB, 478x480px
Soap Opera: The Anime
>>
>>148981286
95% of anime are soap opera-like, retard.
>>
File: faceplalmlinainverse.jpg (65KB, 573x432px) Image search: [Google]
faceplalmlinainverse.jpg
65KB, 573x432px
>>148981932

>95% of anime are soap opera-like
Having character drama is not synonymous with a soap opera.

This show is a literal soap opera. Right down to convenient amnesia and 'I only cheated on you because I thought you'd never wake up!'
>>
I'll never quite get people who think Haruka should have won.
Really, the story was about Takayuki and Mitsuki, and how badly they fucked up a sure thing.
>>
>>148976789
Bakayuki was a bad person, yes.

Best girl is Akane my waifu
>>
>>148982764
>Bakayuki was a bad person, yes.
You're a retard, yes.
>>
>>148982125
Do you even know what a soap opera is? You sound like a dead set idiot.

None of the drama in this show is any worse than 95% of current anime being released. This is further reinforced by your inability to explain why without thoughtlessly labeling it a soap opera.
>>
>>148983876

>95% of all anime are soap opera like
>Do you even know what a soap opera is?

Wow. Dumbest post on /a/ today.
>>
>>148984008
>doesn't answer the question
Ok, so you're an idiot. That was easy.
>>
>>148984423

He already answered your question up at >>148982125

>Having character drama is not synonymous with a soap opera.

You're the one who didn't produce a counter argument and just called him an idiot. And you're doing it again.
>>
>>148984451
That's not an answer, dumbshit. Soap Operas are long running TV Series that focus on melodrama; this anime is 14 episodes long.

Mexican idiots like yourself keep using labels you don't know the meaning of.
>>
File: kimi ga nozomu eien.jpg (66KB, 534x700px) Image search: [Google]
kimi ga nozomu eien.jpg
66KB, 534x700px
>>148984605

>Soap Operas are long running TV Series that focus on melodrama; this anime is 14 episodes long.
Unless I'm reading the quote chain wrong, you're the one who claimed 95% of all anime has soap opera elements. And yet you're now trying to claim the opposite by disqualifying Kimi Ga.

I don't know who's the troll anymore.

>Mexican idiots like yourself
>Mexicans are the only ones who watch soap operas
>making a massive generalization that someone you disagree with is Mexican
>thinking only Mexico produces exaggerated soap operas and not a dozen countries in Central/South America, let alone the USA, Europe and Japan

Well glad you cleared up who the idiot is.
>>
>>148984888
>>thinking only Mexico produces exaggerated soap operas and not a dozen countries in Central/South America, let alone the USA, Europe and Japan
You forgot Korea my man.
>>
>>148984957

I'm not really familiar with Korean media. But I'll take your word for it.
>>
>>148984888
>95% of all anime has soap opera elements
Yes, melodrama, retard.

You directly labeled it a soap opera, something it isn't.

You're a mexican idiot because you've posted in these threads before, and your demeanor and sensitivity gives it away.
>>
File: 1475386482328.jpg (21KB, 250x291px) Image search: [Google]
1475386482328.jpg
21KB, 250x291px
>>148985138

>95% of all anime has melodrama
Wow. This is just dumb.

>You directly labeled it a soap opera, something it isn't.
I'm not even the guy who said that originally. I'm just pointing out your dumb comments. But I'm curious as to what you consider to be soap opera if Kimi Ga doesn't count as one. That guy above made a good point. It uses a ton of the tropes that Soap Operas use. And if '95% of all anime' can have a massive generalization by your logic, I don't see why this one show can't be something more specific.

>You're a mexican idiot because you've posted in these threads before
I've seen maybe 2 Kimi Ga thread on /a/ in 10 years. And I never made such a comment. The fact that you're this mad just makes me think that multiple people have claimed Kimi Ga has soap opera tropes. And you have fought with people over this before. Which means you're kind of the one who's in the minority on this.

Also, when did Mexico come into any of this?
>>
Blue is best
>>
I cant believe this shit is getting its VN localized instead of any of the other Muv Luv spinoff games.
>>
>>148985242
By your logic, it certainly does.

>But I'm curious as to what you consider to be soap opera if Kimi Ga doesn't count as one
What is it about long running melodramatic series you don't understand? What makes you think a 14 episode series fulfills the definition of long-running? You are such an idiot it's scary.

Also, it's very clear you are that same person. Samefagging makes you look all the dumber.

Spics like you never say anything thoughtful, it's always pure idiocy accompanied by reaction images. It truly is the extent of your tiny brain's capacity.
>>
>Forced into dating retarded cunt
>She gets hit by a japanese truck after like a week of dating
>Even though you always loved blue tomboy, you ruin your life because of retarded cunt
>Blue tomboy ruins her life because of you, yet still dotes on you non-stop
>Ignore blue tomboy for retarded cunt
>Drive blue cunt to cuck you
>Retarded Cunt finally gets her memory back and tells you to move on with you fucking life (all that dedicated wasted, all your youth wasted)
>Now you work at denny's with the miraculous tomboy who is now suicidal used-goods because of your bull fuckery

Awful writing. Fuck this show.
>>
>>148985899

If you think the only thing that makes a Soap Opera is its length, you're an idiot. By that argument, you can claim Naruto is a soap opera.

There's plenty of Soap Operas which never lasted more than one season. But they're still called soap operas. Know why? The tropes they followed. Which I pointed out and you love to ignore.

>Also, it's very clear you are that same person.
Sure thing. Just keep claiming samefag and try to get the last post in.
>>
>>148983841
but he is a bad person and you are an uninformed retard. In the next VN he will be in he will switch his body with Takeru and fuck up his life and refuse to swap back.
>>
>>148985899
Not even the first or second guy that have bitten your bait, but still.
The length of a series doesn't necessarily have a weight on its content. So keeping saying that it's not long-running doesn't save Kimi Ga from being a Soap Opera.
I don't know if you're defending it so much because you've given to Soap Operas a bad connotation, but it's not like anyone said that Kimi Ga sucks.
White Album 2 is pretty much a Soap Opera too and it's way better
>>
>>148986016
>If you think the only thing that makes a Soap Opera is its length, you're an idiot
That's the literal definition, dumbshit. Naruto isn't centered on melodrama but you can still argue it has soap opera qualities.

Honestly you really are a moron.

>>148986092
>Not even the first or second guy
Yes you are, retard, so I'll discard everything else you've said because it's the same idiocy.
>>
>>148986227

>literal definition

The 'literal definition' of a Soap Opera is the exact same as a slice of life.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/soap%20opera

This is so vague, it can be applied to anything.

>Naruto isn't centered on melodrama
Except it is. The endless struggle between Sasuke and Naruto is the epitome of melodrama.

>but you can still argue it has soap opera qualities.
And yet you're going on a huge rant about how Kimi Ga can't? Holy shit, you are 'literally' retarded.
>>
>>148986092
>White Album 2 is pretty much a Soap Opera too and it's way better
>i'm not smart enough to elaborate on things like this, so i'll just claim it's way better
Spic logic.
>>
>>148986327
>http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/soap%20opera
>a serial drama
Again, what part of this don't you understand, idiot?

>This is so vague
For morons like yourself, sure.

>Except it is
No, that would be action, moron.

>And yet you're going on a huge rant about how Kimi Ga can't? Holy shit, you are 'literally' retarded.
No, I'm just highlighting your stupidity at this point. It's not my fault you're too stupid to understand what a soap opera is, and how a 14 episode anime can't be the literal definition of one.
>>
>>148986390

Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien is a serial dram. Learn what the term serial means in reference to television. Hell, I'll just tell you. A serial means a show with an ongoing, connected plot. In other words, the opposite of episodic.

>Naruto is action
Its a battle shounen which also has many other elements. One of which is melodrama.
>>
File: wtfmikuru.jpg (141KB, 343x408px) Image search: [Google]
wtfmikuru.jpg
141KB, 343x408px
>>148986390

>a show can only be one thing
>>
>>148986429
>Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien is a serial dram
Thanks again for proving your idiocy.
>>
>>148986488

>all I got left is mocking typos
Thanks for admitting defeat. See ya.
>>
>>148986507
What typo? I didn't even notice. It's more the fact that you're a blithering idiot that can't understand the definition of a soap opera.

Such is the nature of mexicans.
>>
File: osakalook.jpg (32KB, 160x252px) Image search: [Google]
osakalook.jpg
32KB, 160x252px
>>148986603
>>148985138
>>148984605
>>148985899

Damn, Donald Trump is posting on 4chan now?
>>
>>148976789
Yes we can, the dumbass got Yui's dad killed during the operation to take over the Yokohama hive.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uj87lPIBgpI
God I love this OP.
>>
>>148986804
So on top of being an idiotic spic that can't figure out what a soap opera is, you're also a complete newfag dropping in from reddit.

Makes sense now.
>>
File: 767999-mitsuki_hayase_17.jpg (63KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
767999-mitsuki_hayase_17.jpg
63KB, 1024x768px
>>148986992
>>
File: firefox_2016-10-25_11-12-39.png (14KB, 851x218px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2016-10-25_11-12-39.png
14KB, 851x218px
>>148986227
My good man, you must really feel cornered
>>148986355
Well, I just wanted to offer you another example of soap opera, didn't really want to bring it as another argument, it's not like anyone was saying anything about WA2, it's just my opinion
>>
A bad thread for a bad show. How appropriate.
>>
Probably the best romance drama anime I've ever seen. A classic. But also the most fucking infuriating. Perhaps one of the first in a long line of retarded protagonists choosing worst girl.
>>
What would you have done if you were takayuki
>>
File: oh_snap.png (424KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
oh_snap.png
424KB, 640x480px
>>148987325

>Probably the best romance drama anime I've ever seen.
>But also the most fucking infuriating. Perhaps one of the first in a long line of retarded protagonists choosing worst girl.
Did you start watching anime in 2004 or something?
>>
>>148987429
Run away.

You would've too.
>>
>>148987480
Nah. But that was the anime that got me into the romance drama genre. Onegai Teacher, Midori no Hibi, and this were among my first in the genre. before then, I had just watched shounen/action shit.
>>
This anime is garbage, why do you keep making the threads about this, OP?
>>
>>148976789
Mitsuki was best until she jumped on the next best dick she could find

She deserved to lose
>>
File: kvqkfQx.png (1013KB, 1632x1152px) Image search: [Google]
kvqkfQx.png
1013KB, 1632x1152px
Hard to watch KGNE anymore because Mitsuki and Haruka are both so great in Muv-Luv (thanks to Bakayuki getting nuked to death) that it's even more difficult to go back to highschool DRAMA.
>>
>>148987912
>Onegai Teacher, Midori no Hibi
Animax Asia by any chance?
>>
>>148988062
Not everyone is an idiot like yourself.
>>
File: 1456694420459.jpg (116KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1456694420459.jpg
116KB, 853x480px
>Muv-luv faggots

Ugh, just fuck off already
>>
Didn't we have a thread about this yesterday? It's fine by me, I just watched the show a couple days ago and now I can talk about it.

Even though I think Mitsuki was best girl I cried bitch tears when Haruka and Takayuki had their final farewell. You might be arguing over whether it's melodrama or a soap opera but I fucking love it, gimme more of that shit.
>>
>>148988427
Watch the OVAs now
>>
>>148988427
For some reason a lot of people have been watching it lately.
>>
>>148988439
Oh damm there are OVAs? Is it a different route or an after story? Does it focus on the wildcard best girl aka 20 year old Akane?
>>
>>148988580
Haruka route. Im watching it myself now
>>
>>148988592
Ey wait up for me m8 we can watch it together. I love discussing cheesy drama/romance with other sensitive faggots.
>>
>>148988241
This

What a fucking slut.
>>
>>148988439
>>148988580
It's bad. They messed with the designs, especially Takayuki, and the whole thing feels forced.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.