[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will she knock knock knock, /a/? Please tell me it happens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 11

File: 65476736.jpg (59KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
65476736.jpg
59KB, 704x396px
When will she knock knock knock, /a/?
Please tell me it happens soon. I'm getting tired of waiting.
>>
>>148958999
no
>>
>>148958999
What the fuck are you a psychic?

I finally decided to give this show a try earlier today
>>
>>148959049
Enjoy the funny moments while they last, true despair awaits you
>>
>>148959090
Been on my backlog for years but this season was exceptionally shit so I finally had time to go through with it.

When does the funny moments stop?
>>
>>148959140
You'll know. It starts out slightly light-hearted and funny but pretty soon you'll see how completely depressing all the characters' lives really are. It's a fantastic show though, stick to it.
>>
>>148958999
Make sure to have this on repeat in till that time comes anon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oJm2S5F-7w
>>
>>148958999
nice trips
>>
>>148959262
How can music be so beautiful and yet so haunting? Fuck, this song absolutely kills me.
>>
>>148959262
I'm still mad that the group that did the music for NHK (Pearl Kyoudai) has literally not worked on a single anime since then
>>
>>148959090
Seriously.
It starts funny and goofy but then
>Satou getting a chance at fulfilling his dream at college but sperges the fuck out and gets super paranoid
>group suicide arc
Fucking hell.
>>
File: Precious worm.jpg (147KB, 800x1198px) Image search: [Google]
Precious worm.jpg
147KB, 800x1198px
>>148959585
The manga is even worse in term of despair
>>
>>148959733
Is she saying that out loud? Can he hear her?
>>
File: f4be72a539a049d1e9f740885647e2bf.jpg (399KB, 744x1052px) Image search: [Google]
f4be72a539a049d1e9f740885647e2bf.jpg
399KB, 744x1052px
>>148959733
Jesus, I really want Misaki to call me a worm.
>>
File: worm and angel.jpg (153KB, 800x1196px) Image search: [Google]
worm and angel.jpg
153KB, 800x1196px
>>148959792
no, it's just her thought.
THIS however, is spoken
>>
She did not resolve anything for Satou, she just wanted to feel someone was more pathetic than she was so she could feel better about herself.
>>
File: 1473699212528.jpg (68KB, 725x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1473699212528.jpg
68KB, 725x1024px
>>148958999
>he fell for the misaki meme
Pleb among plebs.
>>
>>148960008
At this stage I'd settle for someone who pretended to give a shit about me to be honest.
>>
>>148958999

Never. The whole point of the show is to illustrate how unrealistic it is to expect that, as well as how unhealthy it is.
>>
It's been so long, I forgot what Misaki's deal was. Why was she unhappy and why did she use Satou as an experiment?
>>
>>148960103
Her father died, step father was abusive and her mother comited suicide. She became depressed and antisocial so she dropped out of highschool, she used Satou because she saw him as more worthless than she was and that made her feel better about herself
>>
i was living as a hikikomori for about 8 months in my dads spare room. college dropout. haunted by soul crushing anxiety and depression. then i came across welcome to the nhk and i was soo damn happy i found it. everything i was thinking and feeling summed up nicely in 20 some-odd episodes. i thought "man if i could show this to my dad maybe he'd understand, understand why I'm so afraid to leave the house. why i had that panic attack when we went out to dinner that i just held in and tried to hide from you, why my hands and arms furiously shake when i have to interact with someone i don't know. this constant feeling of being watched by everyone from every angle like theres no escaping it like they're all judging me like they're all looking down on me, Finally someone made a piece of art that could portray my feelings exactly how i was feeling them!" but i never did show him. instead i scheduled a doctors appointment, and got a few prescriptions filled out to help me. my hands and arms stopped shaking. i was able to secure a full time job in a warehouse so i wouldn't have to be around people, constantly feeling uncomfortable. ill probably try to start college again once i feel i can handle it too. Do i enjoy my life more now? not really. is everyday still boring as hell and seem to be a drag? yes. Do i still feel completely alone even when surround by my entire family? yes. would i rather just go back to that room at my dads and curl up in my bed for another 10 years? yes. but after my time spent there and after watching this anime i realized that my problems weren't going away. there wasn't a Misaki coming to help me through this as she pretends to be my therapist. i didn't have a Yamazaki to chat about anime and video games with or a Hitomi to reminisce about the days we spent together in high school. they were gone, moved away, getting on with their lives while i sat in my dads spare room on my computer day in and day out.
>>
>>148960052
I'm glad anons have started to realize that having a Misaki in their lives would just make life even worse.
>>
>>148960052
>>148960667
>not even trying to save Misaki from her miserable life
Heartless bastards!
>>
File: 1471076206425.jpg (67KB, 594x581px) Image search: [Google]
1471076206425.jpg
67KB, 594x581px
>>148961110
You can't save those who don't want salvation.
>>
>>148958999
Is it better to binge watch this show or have it in moderate doses?
>>
>>148958999

You missed the entire point of the show.

Life just sucks for some people and there isn't much you can do about it. No one is going to save you.

Just try not to kill yourself and go become a wageslave so you don't starve to death.
>>
File: anime salvation.jpg (63KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
anime salvation.jpg
63KB, 500x375px
>>148958999
Just give up.
>>
>>148961324
It will fuck you up either way. If you're in a similar position as the MC, this show will probably make you more depressed. The point of the show is just to accept how horrible life is and how salvation is an illusion. Even suicide is a hassle and pointless, so move on and stop bothering people
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 1066x377px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 1066x377px
>>148960372
Stay strong anon. I had to temporarily dropout out of college, because of mental and substance abuse issues and I am so behind, but it's good to gradually improve my life.

It just sucks that a lot of my friends have gone on with their lives. They're doctors and engineers now. Some have gotten married and even have kids. While I'm just here. Working at a shitty job and thinking about getting high... Time waits on no one. Nostalgia can slow you down sometimes.
>>
Why have a deceiving Misaki when you can have an honest Miyazaki? He gave Satou an actual purpose, that shitty eroge helped him much more than Misaki's shitty lectures. He actually helped him overcome his inner demons and he was a true bro.
>>
>>148961604
Misaki a qt and its gay to fap about Miyazaki
>>
>>148961368
>>148961498
Jesus, there's ways out of depression. Exercise, counselling, a healthy diet, slow but steady exposure to social contacts. Don't just accept the fact that you're lonely and depressed.

I agree, no Misaki will come to your door and change your life. You'll have to take the steps yourself unless you want to wallow in your own misery until you die or kill yourself.
>>
>>148960187
>step father was abusive
In some versions she made that up
>>
>>148961541
Man, I know the feeling. One of my best friends is expecting a baby with his girlfriend. The others all have gotten into steady relationships one by one. And here I am, typing away on a Nigerian imageboard, drinking beer.

Everyone's moving on, living life. And every single time I get asked the question: "But why don't you have a girlfriend, anon? You're so nice!" And I just want to fucking kill myself because I know I'll never have the charisma or social skills to hold a conversation with a girl I like let alone share my life with her.
>>
>>148961660
Who cares about being gay? Bros before hoes.
>>
>>148961604

Yeah, he then had his dreams and ambitions crushed, had reality hit him like a truck, returned home to do the very things he tried to escape, became an alchoholic and we can assume killed himself after a few years
>>
>>148960052
Only reason why manga exist because author was mad that people are waifuing Misaki
>>
>>148962034
I'd be pissed too, she was a cunt.
>>
I want to knock knock knock Misaki up if you know what I mean
that was she has to stay with me ;_;
>>
>>148962202
>that was she has to stay with me ;_;
You mean you'll have to pay child support after she leaves your useless ass until you kill yourself
>>
Do people not understad that Misaki is even selfish, self-destructive and mentally ill than Satou? She's terrible. Satou helped her more than she helped him, in fact she could have easily made his life worse if it wasn't for Myazaki and sempai also being there to even things out
>>
File: 0040-013.png (64KB, 953x1400px) Image search: [Google]
0040-013.png
64KB, 953x1400px
>>148961197
does that mean that it's better to leave her alone on her path to self-destruction?
Even though she is a selfish liar, who approached Satou just to act as an "angel",she still suffered a lot because of others and should be deserved at least chance, which, in a sense, Satou managed to give her in the end of the manga
>>
>>148962264
>implying she'd have the guts to leave the only worm who would be with her
>>
>>148961662
>Just b urself bro
>>
>>148962625
No, that's the last thing you should do. But if you want to get out of your depression, you're gonna have to take steps. It doesn't just happen.
Before you know it you're 30. Then you're 40. And nothing will have changed.
>>
NHK made me have a breakdown and I finally saw a therapist and got the help I needed. Sure I'm not better nor do I know if or when I ever will be but the antidepressants help me stay stable and I look ahead rather than wallow in the past.

Stay strong friends.
>>
>>148959140
>when does the fun moments stop?
When the trumpets are no more in the opening.
>>
>>148963563
Same here. It opened my eyes to the problems I have. I'm dealing with them. I'm not happy, but it's better than how I was. A thousand times better.
I think people assume everything will be solved once they try and change their ways, but that's not true. It's a long and fucking awful path, but it's so much better than wallowing in my own depression and suicidal thoughts day in, day out.
>>
>>148958999
What a shitty series, I don't get how it became popular unless you enjoy pity parties.
>>
>>148958999
This anime was one of the reason why I decided to seek for psychology studies/college , to help people llike that.
>>
I've just finished the anime, is the manga worth a read too? It seems that it's pretty different from the anime so I won't just be experiencing it again right? Also where can I find the best scans?
>>
At first I was hitori bocchi
Now I'm hitori ja nai
>>
>>148958999
She's never going to knock, anon.
Get out there. Exercise, eat healthy food, become more confident. Start lusting after real pussy instead of 2D drawings. Having a girlfriend is nice and fulfilling, if you find the right one. This anime taught me to fucking change my ways and I can't thank it enough.
>>
>>148958999
>999
You're not fooling me, Satan. I've accepted the fact she'll never knock. ;_;
>>
>>148965361
I need to knock to yourself.
>>
I will never get over the fact that this song is so fucking beautiful.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjDw6NVQDjA
>>
>>148965423
Not only this, but also rest songs from OST. Overall OST is quite nice.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuyTEVWWEio
>>
>>148965237

Fucking kill yourself normalfag.
>>
>>148966123
By the sounds of it it's more likely that you're gonna end up killing yourself. I'm not a normalfag, I won't ever be. But at least I'm happier than I was 10 years ago when I watched NHK and decided I wasn't gonna live my life that way any more.
>>
>>148965237
>become more confident
So, after how many years will this just magically happen? After ten years I'm still waiting for this. No amount of socializing, healthy food or daily exercise helped. Even people telling me they look to me as a role model didn't help. Face it, you don't have the universal solution.

> if you find the right one
Yeah, and if you don't then that's another massive blow.
>>
>>148966337

>I have a girlfriend
>definitely not a normalfag, I swear uguu~

Kill yourself. And take that whore with you.
>>
>>148966365
>So, after how many years will this just magically happen?
He adviced you slightly wrong. He put it as it would be to easy, or only a decision. You need to find a solution to make yourself more confident. And when I say find, I mean searching as hard as possible.
Signing up for psychologist would help.
> the right one
You two don't think that there is one and only, do you? No girl will be 100% perfect, relationships always releys to some extent on compromises.
And the thing you all should seek is not girfriend, not money, not anything, but happiness. Happiness probably will mean girfriend since everybody needs social connections, but having a girfriend is not requirment to be happy.
Work at yourselfs hard, and you will get to happiness.
>>
>>148966365
>No amount of socializing, healthy food or daily exercise helped

That's all baby shit. I'm not him, but I can tell you that the hard path is to become diligent with your work, and that's something that have occasionally worked for me. Trying to finish training/school and finding a job is the hardest thing you could do, but if you do it you'll "make it" to normalcy.

Achieving mediocrety is not impossible for 99% of people if they focus for a few hours a day...that's the best advice I can give to you you
>>
>>148966805
>but if you do it you'll "make it" to normalcy.
I worked for the last 16 years of my life. Shit ain't a magic band aid.
>>
DANCE YOU MANCHILDREN!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv_hNkTlN5E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikFGCQJbHoM
>>
What do you guys think about this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNlxz5gkEPE
>>
>>148966972

Stop shilling your shitty Jewtube channel faggot.
>>
>>148959585
to be fair, this suicide arc had the funniest scenes.
>>
File: 1445428144643.png (137KB, 465x996px) Image search: [Google]
1445428144643.png
137KB, 465x996px
>>148961541
>Working at a shitty job and thinking about getting high
I feel ya
>>
>>148966972
It is hard to argue with thr author. He said nothing that would be suitable to be discused. He just said truth,
>>
Watching the series right now and I'm at the pretend date episode for his mom.

Misaki a cute, why do I feel like it goes downhill from here?
>>
>>148968493
It's all one large trip downhill with some minor ups in the road.
>>
>>148968641
Not sure why but I feel Misaki is a bit superficial? Not sure if that's the word I'm looking for.

In episode 2 while she was lecturing him on how not to be a social autist in conversations, she gave Satou a tip to look down on the person you're interacting with but never let them know.

The way she's blushing while on the pretend date is more like she's embarassed that she's doing this with someone she considers below him rather than out of affection.

Trying to enjoy the ride blind but some of my speculations are guided by some background spoilers I've seen here and there.
>>
>>148968775
>Misaki is a bit superficial
She never really loved him or sees him in a romantic fashion whatsoever, which isn't the surprising part. The surprising part is that he never falls in love with her either, which is the whole point of the "project".

She wanted him to be her pet loser, completely dependent on her, but fails to do even that even though she's cute and seems like an angel. By the end of the series, you understand that she's more pathetic than him
>>
>>148965237

>tfw manlet and no amount of self improvement can help with that

>tfw still don't fully know how to deal with that guaranteed loneliness

You're lucky you have the opportunity to make your life better. Some of us just have to cope.
>>
>>148970780
I've given up on real women anyway.
Guess that I'm leaning towards MGTOW bullshit?
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.