[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GANBARE!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: ganbare.jpg (208KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
ganbare.jpg
208KB, 1280x738px
GANBARE!
>>
Those girls. Those bikes. Those songs. Those moments. That genki.

Why did this show have to suck?
>>
Truly the stupid man's Bakuon
>>
I hope everyone's hibikeeping it real

also blue hearts are comfy
>>
That shit was terrible and boring.
f/a/gs only like it because it has 4 girls as the main characters.
Also the OP sucked but it's still stuck in my head.
>>
File: IMG_3578.png (334KB, 584x342px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3578.png
334KB, 584x342px
>>148957899
>suck
Haha what?
>>
>>148957899
>Those girls. Those bikes. Those songs. Those moments. That genki.
Looks like you liked it

>Why did this show have to suck?
Is it because of of /a/ said so
>>
>>148960177
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhOMoTkYh9I
>>
File: 1423378119073.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1423378119073.gif
2MB, 500x280px
>>148957899
>suck

It was the thinking man's K-On! though
>>
>>148960847
>that little strumpet's outfit
young lady...
>>
>>148957899
They couldn't decide whether they wanted to have cute girls travelling around neo-japan, stories from colourful locations with different characters each time, or some dumb shit about aliens and space ships. They ended up failing at all of them. Either of the first two would have been great on their own, combined they could have worked too.

What a bad show.
>>
The characters were great, the music was great, the world setting was great, and each arc, individually, was great.

But these arcs, the plot, it never connected to amount to anything in the end.

The entire thing felt like an omake of another series, because that's pretty much what it was. The entire series was about following a group of minor, powerless characters try to take on the job of main characters.
>>
>>148960882
Oh, I sure as hell know I would never let my daughter so much as OWN an outfit that indecent, let alone walk out the door in one.
>>
>>148957899
It was boring as shit

The first two episodes were cool because of the school battles and shit though
>>
File: Cover.jpg (68KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
68KB, 500x500px
The best episode that came outta that show was 8, With the number Stones, that was the highest peak.

https://youtu.be/a1-AnK3T2Qo
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.