[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About which themes would you like to see more anime?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: chariot.jpg (235KB, 978x409px) Image search: [Google]
chariot.jpg
235KB, 978x409px
I wish there was more anime ancient Greece/Rome.

A fantasy anime set in ancient Greece, or a show about cute cladiators doing gladiator things could work too.
>>
>>148951628
i like Civilazation games in anime format

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=426XL910eKI
>>
>>148951628
I'd like to see more cyberpunk or futuristic animu.

Things like Cowboy Bebop where space travel and spaceships. It's no big deal if you crash your spaceship, you just repair it like you would change a tire or fix the engine on your car on the side of the road
>>
>>148951628
Underwater.
fish people civilization would be cool.

Or a spook horror about a diving expedition - getting stuck in a submerged city.

Don't think I've seen anything of the sort ever done anywhere in japanimoos
>>
>>148951628
Source? I only find a /tg/ thread about bait images.
>>
File: tenochtitlan circa 1510.jpg (90KB, 960x742px) Image search: [Google]
tenochtitlan circa 1510.jpg
90KB, 960x742px
>>148951818
Not really particular to anime but i'd love to see shit taking place in pre-european contact central america

I think one anime from earlier in the year started off with it as the general aeshetic for the first episode before it turned into generic fantasy trash, which is a shame
>>
I'd like more satisfying revenge stories that don't go full edgelord. I'm so fucking tired of the shotty false equivalence narrative of seeking revenge making you just as bad as those wronged you.
>>
File: teno sdfdssdf.jpg (248KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
teno sdfdssdf.jpg
248KB, 1200x1200px
>>148952911
posting a few more pics I guess

for people who don't know this is essentially the core of the Aztec empire, back in the day the valley of mexico (right where modern day mexico city is in) had a series of lakes in the basin and most of the important cities in the empire were built either on or near the lakes.
>>
File: Tenochtitlan.jpg (326KB, 1179x2061px) Image search: [Google]
Tenochtitlan.jpg
326KB, 1179x2061px
>>148953070
>>
>>148953084
>>
File: Tenochtitland.jpg (2MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Tenochtitland.jpg
2MB, 2560x1920px
>>148953096
>>
>>148953280
Last one, to get an idea of the scale involved, the lakes in >>148953096 is the lakes you see here to the left of "Tlaxcala"
>>
>>148951628
Dungeon management that doesn't turn into harem, power fantasy, rapefest, or power fantasy rapefest harem.

Reduce pandering and fanservice to bare minimum, focus on setting and comedy.
>>
>>148953084
>ahuehuetlan
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.