[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be an animu babby >get introduced to something other than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: actual faggot.jpg (740KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
actual faggot.jpg
740KB, 2560x1920px
>be an animu babby
>get introduced to something other than Naruto
>Start appreciating nip toons and their originality
>Anon, you are getting into anime you should try this
>SOA
>First 12 episodes are great
>Fantasy., powerclimbing, succesful lovestory, intriquite plot
>turn into literal faires
>turn mc into a literal trap
>degenerate plot in every concievable way
>this is somehow allowed
I like /a/, and lurking teaches me alot, but usually i disregard your oppinions on "if its popular i must hate it" topics.
Buth this time you were right. God damn.
>>
>>148944969
bump for feedbacl
>>
>>148944969
Trap Kirito was the best part, though.
>>
>>148945515
Go back to >>>/b/ and stay there
>>
>>148945590
okay sorry, I promise I´ll unsubscribe to your blog.
>>
>>148944969
you realize theres a reccommendation chart around here right?
just google it, then you will find decent stuff and it will keep you busy for a while.
>>
File: lol.jpg (167KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
167KB, 1500x1500px
SAO came pretty close to becoming an /a/ favourite. It just missed the mark because it was adapted from the author's highschool age mary sue self insert web novel.

If the anime had trap kirito from the get go (and have it be actually relevant to the plot) and no mary sue elements, /a/ would like it a lot more.
>>
>>148944969
the concept was good they should have focused less on the "romance" and more on beating the bosses
>>
>>148944969
SAO is an anime that truly tests your ability as anime watcher. If you're a skilled watcher, SAO is a fantastic anime, if you don't have the ability to ignore stupid shit it's completely unbearable.
This gets even more pronounced in the second season.
>>
Now you know. Go watch Log Horizon instead.
>>
>>148947842
S2 is garbage though
>>
>>148944969
/a/ doesn't say "it's popular, I hate it." That's just an accusation newcomers with terrible taste throw back after /a/ speaks poorly of their favorite. Then again, /a/ reversed its opinion of Re:Zero as soon as Reddit picked it up, and it isn't repelling them. So maybe they have said it a few times.
>>
>>148944969>
>148945515

>blogposter
>expects /a/ to give a shit
>>
>>148944969

SAO started out as pretty alright and quickly becomes drivel. It's the author's fault to blame more than anyone else. Like most LN authors he is a fucking hack without an original bone in his body.
>>
>>148944969
You dislike it for all the wrong reasons
>>
>>148948070
>/a/ doesn't say "it's popular, I hate it."
You already mentioned Re:Zero, and there are more than enough other equivalents. A very vocal segment of /a/ hated One Punch Man for example, as well as Attack on Titan. Neither of those two can be called bad (they're not flawless but nothing is) yet /a/ hates them.

On an anonymous community with as many insecure people on /a/, it's much easier to hate than to praise. As a result there's a very limited number of anime you're "allowed" to like.
>>
>>148947803
>ability to ignore stupid shit
>>
>>148948240
Yes, it's exactly that.
if ignore all the death game bullshit and all the stakes there are it's a very comfortable SoL about a bunch of kids having a good time playing video games.
It's just about how well you can ignore things.
>>
>>148948273
You can't just watch something and then pretend it didn't happen.
>>
File: 1425333281002.png (127KB, 359x414px) Image search: [Google]
1425333281002.png
127KB, 359x414px
>First 12 episodes are great
>>
>>148948325
You can't do quite that, but can just not care about any of the stupid shit.
>>
>>148944969
You have to be 18+ to post here Please fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>148944969
>>be an animu elitist
>>get introduced to something other than oldshit and good stuff
>>Start thinking that all of new anime is garbage
>>Friends bully me into watching
>>SAO
>>First 12 episodes are terrible
>>Isekai, Mary sue', horrible lovestory, intriquite plot holes
>>Second arc is just as bad
>>Dropped the second season because fuck it.
>>degenerate plot in every concievable way
>>this is somehow allowed
I wont live forever. That means that i dont want to waste my time on shit like this.
>>
>>148944969
>SOA

How does it keep on happening? Is it localized and abbreviated as that in other countries?
>>
>be /a/non
>realise /a/'s tastes in anime is shit
>realise anime like Re: Zero and One Piece are more enjoyable than /a/ favourites like Shin Sekai Yori, Cowboy Bebop and K-ON
>>
>>148944969
>>148945636
>Am I fitting in? xddd
Kill yourself
>>
Post glopping
>>
>>148944969
>Watch 500 anime including each type from every era
> post again
>>
I want to rest my head on Sinon`s ass
>>
>>148944969
>first 12 episodes are great

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>148948355
First 2 episode were nice, after that it is shit
>>
>>148947842
what point is there in watching something that will never even receive a propper ending or an ending at all.
>>
Sao is shit because rather than being a good story about games its a stephanie meyer level of cheesy romance that happens to be set in a game.
>>
>>148947803
Communism is fantastic policy! Just ignore poverty, abuse, neglect and all that. Test yourself as a true civilian and enjoy the concept.
>>
File: 01_cs1w1_904x1280.jpg (757KB, 904x1280px) Image search: [Google]
01_cs1w1_904x1280.jpg
757KB, 904x1280px
i like sao

i'm glad there's more on the way
>>
>>148952210
Communism doesn't imply any of these, you clearly do not know what communism is. And don't bring up the soviets or Mao or Pol Pot you're thinking of, none of those ever called themselves communist, the only ones who did were western propagandists.

Besides these statements are not at all alike.
>>
>>148950157
>he thinks /a/ is one person
>he thinks those shows are /a/ favorites
>>
>>148952210
>le communism is bad meme
it was implemented poorly by people with more interest in lining their pocketbooks than leading their people

that said, I wouldn't want to live under a communist regime

i'm a history major with a focus on geopolitics and governments of the 18th century onwards and i really don't like going to /pol/ but i really can't stand whenever i see someone blatantly parroting the misinformation spewed by popular media and two-bit politicians using buzzwords and fear to claw for more votes
>>
File: tumblr_mpdyyl01mw1rzpwgoo1_1280.jpg (389KB, 1034x1500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mpdyyl01mw1rzpwgoo1_1280.jpg
389KB, 1034x1500px
>>148952268
>>148952376
dirty commies get out of my sao thread reee
>>
>>148952236
what the fuck is this pokemon shit
>>
>>148948223
I think SAO is kindof a special case in the sense that most of the criticism it gets is usually warranted and it's commonly agreed upon than it routinely throws a certain amount of bullshit at the viewers that these other popular shows you mention never would've gotten away with.

The likes of OPM or SnK might be getting as part of some stupid hype backlash phenomenon, but anyone who's watched them is aware that calling them shit is unwarranted (even if they end up disliking them).
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.