[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Flourishing thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 13

File: flourish.png (587KB, 690x1035px) Image search: [Google]
flourish.png
587KB, 690x1035px
Flourishing thread.
>>
File: end of 150.jpg (223KB, 690x2072px) Image search: [Google]
end of 150.jpg
223KB, 690x2072px
Actually, does anyone think the way chapter 150 ends might be somewhat ominous? The presentation is rather convenient in the way it pairs the subjects and the regular kids, and we already know that this is the final "regular" term before the exams. I'm tempted to say that this means the next arc the manga's about to tackle is either the beginning of the end (which might be too early unless it gets hyperdark), or we're going back to Yoake's not-yet-fully-explored issues.

For the sake of ReLIFE's pacing and the tone set by the post-S1 chapters, I hope it still has to do with the main duo, but given how casually Hishiro was willing to let Kaizaki's false explanation slide, I'm fairly sure we need something more before diving into the depths of Kaizaki's mind again (which is almost certainly going to require Hishiro snapping him out of it).

There was another person who reminded me that two new names were introduced during this arc and that Asaji hasn't had an arc of his own yet, so maybe we could still get a break from the main characters by focusing on him for a while, but that'd be too slow and unnecessary for me.
>>
>>148938189
Need to read 149-150
>>
>>148939009
It's a bit of a meh conclusion to the end of this arc, but it is what it is.
>>
>>148939305
You are right. Guess muh drama will come up to rekindle some issues.
>>
File: no further inquiries.png (455KB, 627x566px) Image search: [Google]
no further inquiries.png
455KB, 627x566px
>>148940031
The issue is that you need something to trigger that drama, since Hishiro's much too willing to accept whatever Kaizaki says.
>>
I want to hug Hishiro-san.
>>
>>148941373
Was once not enough?
>>
>>148941825
No, they should be having sex at this point
>>
>>148941921
You get hand-holding instead.
>>
File: lewd.png (559KB, 690x1198px) Image search: [Google]
lewd.png
559KB, 690x1198px
>>148941921
It's not like they don't want to. If they could, they would've singlehandedly fixed Japan's birth rate problem by now.
>>
>>148942075
They need to hug again I think. Hishiro gets very cute when she's hugged.
>>
>>148942967
But she's already cute all the time. Do you want Kaizaki to overdose on cuteness and die?
>>
File: maximumoversmug.jpg (110KB, 633x735px) Image search: [Google]
maximumoversmug.jpg
110KB, 633x735px
>>148943817
No, I want him to snap and kiss her.
>>
File: don't break your waifu, kaizaki.png (272KB, 551x426px) Image search: [Google]
don't break your waifu, kaizaki.png
272KB, 551x426px
>>148944380
Who's even going to snap first though, him or her? They're both really close to the tipping point right now. I want Kaizaki to have a moment of extreme weakness and rely on her for once, but it'd be cute as fuck no matter how it goes.

I just hope it won't involve the others. When the moment happens, I want them to be entirely on their own. They deserve that much at least.
>>
Hishiro wouldn't even resist anymore if Kaizaki ever decided to hug AND kiss her. I want to see how she's react after she realises what just happened though.
>>
>>148944790
>>148946290
Has there been a moment where she actually admits to herself that she's in love with him? As far as I remember she's still on the cusp or realizing it, or has realized but hasn't admitted it.
>>
>>148947337
Her reaction when she was being interrogated by the support staff duo practically said it for her. She loves Kaizaki and doesn't want to risk their memories together being deleted by finding out if Kaizaki was also a test subject.
>>
>>148947533
That's not quite seeing her think to herself "I love him." thought.
>>
>>148937015
She seems scary
>>
File: capture.jpg (80KB, 477x700px) Image search: [Google]
capture.jpg
80KB, 477x700px
>marathoned anime
>binge-read 150 chapters
I keep relating myself to Kaizaki, depression is starting to seep in.
>>
>>148953369
How's your hip, old man?
>>
>>148948320
It's really close though, especially after holding his hand recently. She just can't get herself to even think about those 3 words because of the implications.
>>
>>148953369
Look on the bright side - it means you're well on your way to getting yourself a proper waifu.
>>
File: wut.png (4KB, 229x155px) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
4KB, 229x155px
How can this medicore in term of everything show be so popular?
>>
>>148957928
It gets everything right in its first season and doesn't try to do anything that would otherwise drag it down. It constantly sticks to what it's strong at.

>in term of everything
Hishiron isn't mediocre.
>>
>>148957928
because self insert
>>
>>148958048
Nah, Kaizaki's way too old and PTSD-affected to be a reasonable self-insert.
>>
>>148958107
Not everyone here is underage.
>>
>>148958375
Most people are, and the vast majority of people here don't suffer from PTSD.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.