[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has he ever won a fight?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 11

File: Cuck Fang Fist.png (647KB, 541x406px) Image search: [Google]
Cuck Fang Fist.png
647KB, 541x406px
Has he ever won a fight?
>>
>>148846963
He beat Goku once.
>>
He beat that invisible guy I think
>>
Nope. That was a draw.
>>
>>148846963
So you never watched Dragonball then.
>>
He shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.
>>
All the humans basically become useless in Z, I have no idea why people single yamcha out.
>>
>>148846963
Yes. In the preliminary rounds of each tournament he took part in.
>>
>>148846963
He beat life. He also beat death. He also did it multiple times.
>>
>Yamcha gets beat by Master Roshi
>Yamcha gets beat by Tien
>Yamcha gets beat by Kami

Who does he beat in Dragon Ball again?
>>
>>148847072
because he was the first to become useless
>>
>>148847101
He beats Goku the first time he meets him
>>
>>148847072
He was the first to die in Z, and to a fucking Saibanman on top of that
>>
Yamcha fags are so desperate for a win that an unresolved battle is a victory to them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WieHygpxsT4
>>
>>148847318
>He was the first to die in Z

No, that was Goku.
>>
>>148847101
He beat unnamed preliminary opponents
>>
>>148847389
I meant the first human to die, silly
>>
>>148847467
The farmer died, then all of those people in the city were killed by Nappa. Thousands of humans were killed before Yamcha in Z.
>>
When he did the Wolf Fang Fist on that guy in the prelims of the tournament and did that smile.
>>
File: Veggie.png (217KB, 720x384px) Image search: [Google]
Veggie.png
217KB, 720x384px
I'll have to ask Bulma.
>>
>>148847805
>tfw Vegeta got Yamcha's sloppy seconds
>>
He beat Chi Chi
>>
>>148847544
Anon, you know he's referring to humans that are part of the main cast.
>>
>>148848346
Hot.
>>
>>148846963
He beat Vegeta to Bulma's pussy.
>>
>>148846989
>>148847218

>>148847382
Well, he knocked Goku around a bit while Goku was zoning out about how hungry he was.

Then he took a palm to the face, saw a girl, and ran away.

If you wanna call that a win.
>>
>>148847318
That was actually a fairly impressive fight, given the fact that said Saibaman was equal to someone who toyed with Goku and Piccolo a few chapters earlier. It was also one of the few fights that made DBZ characters look far beyond human. Literally too fast to see it unless you can sense ki. Piccolo's lecture to Gohan was a great intro into that world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3uho6Rxhd0
>>
>>148848642
Yeah, but everyone else died figting Nappa, excepet for Yamcha who jobbed hard
>>
>>148846963
He beat Recoome with minimal effort.
Recoome is many many times stronger than Vegeta during his first earth visit.

If Cell Sage Yamcha went back in time during the Saiyan invasion, he would've easily curbstomped Raditz, Nappa, and Vegeta in minutes
>>
>>148848913
That was filler you idiot.
>>
>>148848755
He got caught by surprise when he thought he had won the fight and then got exploded.

Honestly, it's less embarrassing than how Chiaotzu went out.
>>
>>148847101
You guys do know even Goku win to loss ratio is pretty shitty right? Most dragonball fighters get their asses wooped.
>>
>>148846963
>Trains with Krillin, Tien, and Pokemon
>Loses to plant creature.
>Does nothing of relevance after.

Unless did he beat up any of the dead ginyus on king kais planet Im drunk and my memory is fuzzy.
>>
>>148846963
Doesn't he beat the monkey in that mini planet?
>>
>>148848425
Im not who you are talking to but sorry its like a genie facts are facts.
And that anons got facts.
>>
>>148849114
It wasn't canon and filler. Yamcha might have been a useless fighter, but he was a great baseball player!
>>
>>148848976
Would still be possible at that time though.
>>
>>148849239
But just for all purpose sake he did fight on that planet and the other anon who i am not going to quote said he fought and beat recoome.
Filler or not i just want to know to clarify my hazey childhood memories from decades ago.
Im aware its not canon.
>Totally forgot about basball yamcha
>>
Yamcha is still like 1 of the top 4 or 5 strongest humans on the entire planet and if you took him and dropped him into practically any other series, he would be the single strongest being by a gigantic margin.

It's not his fault that he happens to be Human in a series where that race literally gets cucked to hell and back in every aspect.
>>
>>148846963
Technically, 4.

Hungry Kid Goku
Kid Chichi
Invisible Man
Saibaman (suicide attack)

>>148847120
>not Chiaotzu

He doesn't even win a single fight.
>>
>>148849334
Maybe. He did ask for harder training than Goku got, and he, along with the other humans + Piccolo adapted to the gravity longer. I think they might have stayed a bit longer on King Kai's planet but I'm not too sure.

Anyway the point is, whenever Goku did some training, the humans and Piccolo would catch up to his previous level. Yamcha for example went from 177 to 1480.
>>
File: yamchagotyamcha'd.gif (361KB, 267x199px) Image search: [Google]
yamchagotyamcha'd.gif
361KB, 267x199px
>>
>>148847072
Because he's a total faggot.
It's not just about being weak af,it's about the fact that he's useless and stuck up.
Krillin's my favorite character and while he wasn't that strong he always got out on top that bald bastard! Yamcha is what i think of when i visualize the word "pathetic" in my brain.
>>
>>148849441
Put him in a fight against Mr. Satan. Let's see what happens.
>>
>>148848250
There's no way that loser got to even see bulma's meat curtains.
>>
> people are unironically defending Yamcha itt
kek
>>
>>148852624
Well, he did look in on her in the shower during DB
>>
File: FB_IMG_1476712192726.jpg (69KB, 526x701px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1476712192726.jpg
69KB, 526x701px
>>148846963
>first tournament in db
>lost to roshi (strongest man on earth at the time)
>second one
>lost to tienshin han who broke his legs after slapping his shit
>third one
>lost to the god of earth disguised as a regular man
>dies to an alien way weaker than him due to a surprise kamikaze attack

Poor guy
>>
File: FB_IMG_1477078096133.jpg (20KB, 503x381px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1477078096133.jpg
20KB, 503x381px
>>148849015
Seriously this

Goku lost the first two tpurnaments in the series.

One to Roshi and the other to Tien shin han

He had to train with a literall god to finally win one

Also in Z he beat frieza, couldn't beat cell, and had to rely on the spirit bomb made by the energy of others not his to win against majin buu who outclassed him in power.

At the end of DBZ the strongest Z fighter was Gohan after the old kaioshin danced around him

People that spam the goku beats everyone shit has not read/watched dbz in its entirety
>>
File: 1465727974850.jpg (66KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
1465727974850.jpg
66KB, 500x377px
>>148852624
>implying bulma isn't a giant fucking whore
>implying he didnt murdered them cheeks immediately after the pilaf saga
>implying she didnt take advantage of vegeta
>>
its frankly amazing that yamcha was ever able to achieve anything at all, after the retcon of son wukong into superman

it was also never really explained how shen and roshi knew all this impossible shit like how to fly and create energy blasts

and how did krillin and tien go so far beyond their masters
>>
>midget tailed kid marriages a girl that had the hots for me because I refused her. Lost teeth thanks to that
>midget prince gets the supposed love of my life
>bald midget gets android girl that ages at slow pace and the midget wasn't even bald
>those guys have kids but not even good with kids, so can't be a good uncle. even a green alien is better at that role
>be a sex buddy from the guy that broke my leg decades ago for no reason while some chinese doll watches

>>148846963
Weak dudes at the qualifiers for the tournament and one of the rabbit minions...? He defeated the invisible thanks to Bulma's boobs and Roshi's blood so it doesn't even count.
He probably defeats Puar in bed because Puar allows him to when transform into some girl.
>>
>>148850585
Yamcha was already useless the time Chiaotzu weas introduced.
>>
>>148847101
He beat his death count.
>>
>>148851795
>stuck up

Nah, he's just cocky. He does know his limits though, which is why he was the second Z-Fighter to semi-permanently tap out of fighting, save the time when he saved Bulma, Oolong, and Puar from the rock. Vegeta is more stuck up than him.

>>148853809
>He defeated the invisible thanks to Bulma's boobs and Roshi's blood so it doesn't even count.

Many Z-Warriors got help with their battles, particularly Goku. It's implied Yamcha could have won the fight on his own if it wasn't for Baba distracting him anyway.
>>
>>148854359
That's another thing. He "only" died twice, while Chiaotzu died three times.
>>
>>148853809
>>be a sex buddy from the guy that broke my leg decades ago for no reason while some chinese doll watches

Sounds hot.
>>
>>148854450
Chiatsu was never a particularly relevant character in the series. Yamaha absolutely used to be. That's why he gets so much shit for being a jobber in DBZ.

Krillin was at least massively relevant in both the Sayian and Namek sagas.
>>
>>148854613
Yeah, that Saibaman thing really was the turning point. After that, he would just show up to get destroyed, and to have a reason why Bulma gave birth to a half Saiyan.

On another note, remember how Yamcha really wanted to get married? I feel like Toriyama thought that the somewhat dorky friend of the main character role would be better suited to Krillin rather than Yamcha. Krillin was in the need of some new character development after all. I just wish Yamcha had something to do in Z, besides become the team nurse in the Cell saga and fly the others around in the Buu saga.
>>
>>148848991
What is more embarrassing, getting caught off guard or jobbing several times?
>>
I think he gets shat on too much. A lot of the other fighters have gotten their ass handed to them just as many times.
>>
>>148855352
Go to bed Yamcha
>>
>>148855449
Kek
I mean it, just think about it.
>>
>>148855292
Getting caught off guard. Goku suffers that the most.

>Doesn't realize Piccolo could still be kicking even though he can sense ki at this point, and gets a hole blasted through him
>Gives Freeza energy and flies off, not expecting Freeza to piss and moan about it and attempt to kill him (didn't work)
>Gets a laser through the heart in RoF/Super

Jobbing/Worfing is something everyone does, especially the humans. Let's not forget that even though Krillin was the strongest human in the Cell Games, he went down just as fast as Tien and Yamcha (in the manga).
>>
>>148846963
Didn't he beat that invisible dude?, with help but still.
>>
>>148853787
>and how did krillin and tien go so far beyond their masters
>implying master roshi is weaker than those two scrubs

roshi being strongest human was confirmed in F movie
>>
>>148849015
But they get stronger every time, it's their racial passive.
>>
>>148856387
>Roshi, a man who hasn't fought since Piccolo Daimao, gets to fight but Chaozu and Yamcha don't

It's hard to believe they've gotten so weak than grunt soldiers would be a problem. Fuck you Tenshinhan.
>>
>>148853377
>had to rely on the spirit bomb made by the energy of others not his to win against majin buu who outclassed him in power.

We know what the spirit bomb is. It doesn't really matter where the energy came from either, since he was the only one who could make it.

>At the end of DBZ the strongest Z fighter was Gohan after the old kaioshin danced around him

If you don't count the epilogue, yeah. Seriously, Gohan is the worst when it comes to actually keeping up his power. You'd think he would have learned at some point
>>
>>148854857
Unfortunately with Toriyame continually adding characters, other less important characters just didn't have much to do in general. Althougg, Yamcha got off relatively easy in comparison to non-combatant characters like Oolong and Lunch.
>>
>>148853377
But Goku still beat a bunch of people to reach the final of these 2 tournaments, he also single-handedly blew the fuck out of the entire RR army, Tao Pai Pai, and a whole bunch of other cunts.
>>
File: YAMCHA.jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
YAMCHA.jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
Admit it. Before the whole Android saga where Toriyama decided to shit on Yamcha and he became a meme, you liked Yamcha and rooted for him. Wolf Fang Fist was cool, his energy ball control thing was cool, the way he blasted the Saibamen was cool.
>>
File: 1433544597259.jpg (340KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1433544597259.jpg
340KB, 1280x720px
>>148859224
>the way he blasted the Saibamen was cool.
Yeah, he was really cool after that
>>
>>148859224
Nah. I was introduced to DBZ before DB so I didn't even really know he was supposed to be relevant at one point in the series until much later on when I watched DB. All the Humans besides Killin were just kinda "there" for me.

I became a Gohanfag because the first episode I ever saw was him training with piccolo in the wastelands.
>>
>>148859224
Humans became completely irrelevant in the Cell arc, once Goku went SSJ there was no going back. Well, actually they could have made it so SSJ transformation was even rarer than great ape transformation, but they made it trivial so there was just no way to bring the humans up to speed.
>>
>>148848594
yes that was a win you ultimate retard.
>>
>>148859492
Toriyama clearly never originally intended to take the series beyond Freeza. That's why he just went all out with the power levels in the climax.

After that, especially in the Cell saga, it was enormously apparent that he wasn't prepared to stack power levels on top of how high they already were, and nothing made any God damn sense in that arc. FT and Vegetables for some inexplicable reason, struggled with the mini cells just as badly as the jobber z fighters, and Goku and Gohan, despite spending way less time in the hyperbolic time chamber than the other two sayians were still by far the 2 strongest fighters.

Buu saga wasn't quite as sloppy as the Cell saga with logically tracking power levels, but it was bad too. It's a shame, because they could have totally written a decent post Freeza arc where Gohan takes the torch from Goku, but the Cell saga absolutely botched the fuck out of this.
>>
>>148859813
Right, I actually meant to say "in the Frieza arc" but I fucked that up. And yeah, it really all went to shit, it just relies on people's love for the characters and the few good moments in the middle of all that nonsensical mediocrity.
>>
>>148852474
Only if it was totally private.

Yamcha's too polite to humiliate Mr. Satan in front of those not in the know.
>>
>>148859813
Why anybody defends the Cell saga is beyond me. It's by far the most terribly written arc in DBZ.

At least in the Blue saga, Toriyama finally starts to learn how to write some passable romance and character drama to offset the fact that his ability to write story plot had completely left him.
>>
>>148847072
Because he was also completely useless before Z. He only won a single fight, and that's because Krillin did 99% of the job for him.
>>
>>148852624
But Goku did... wonder if Vegeta knows about it.
>>
>>148846963
He won the theme song contest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kr7BKP5amM
>>
>Yamcha
I liked him better when he called himself "Mr. Ho".
>>
File: 1461695822773.gif (2MB, 245x246px) Image search: [Google]
1461695822773.gif
2MB, 245x246px
>>148859813
>Toriyama clearly never originally intended to take the series beyond Freeza.
Stopped reading right there.
>>
>>148846963
yamcha's a fag
>>
>>148859813
>FT and Vegetables for some inexplicable reason, struggled with the mini cells just as badly as the jobber z fighters
That was just the anime staff being stupid. In the manga, when they start facing the Cell Jrs, Yamcha and Kuririn are out in two hits, and Tenshinhan is down by the end of the chapter. The only one who kept up with the Saiyans was Piccolo.

>and Goku and Gohan, despite spending way less time in the hyperbolic time chamber than the other two sayians were still by far the 2 strongest fighters.
I don't get why you're attempting to say that this is some kind of plothole. Goku's idea for a new form, trying to make SSJ1 their base and then power up on top of that, was just much better than Vegeta's false "ascended" Super Saiyan that he pulled out of nowhere.
>>
>>148846963
yes
>>
>>148859224
Yancha's popularity died (heh) when the saibaman thing happened, which was really early on.
>>
>>148859813
>Toriyama clearly never originally intended to take the series beyond Freeza.

Literally wrong. Mecha Frieza shows up literally a chapter after Namek blows up. And so does Future Trunks' feet.
>>
>>148853787
>it was also never really explained how shen and roshi knew all this impossible shit like how to fly and create energy blasts
They were taught by one of the best masters and practiced martial arts for centuries.
Even then Roshi and Shen are not impressive by Z standards since they can't fly and know one ki move they each invented.
Early to mid dragon ball they were the best because ki attacks took years to perfect and nobody was making them up on the spot like in Z.
>>
File: Yamcha vs Chichi.gif (1MB, 381x289px) Image search: [Google]
Yamcha vs Chichi.gif
1MB, 381x289px
>>148846963
I remember him beating Loli Chi Chi once. He also put up a pretty good fight against Tien in one of the tournaments. I think that was his best fight in the entire franchise.
>>
>>148867782
>. He also put up a pretty good fight against Tien in one of the tournaments. I think that was his best fight in the entire franchise.
You're misremembering how hard he got rekt by Tien.
>>
>>148860286
He won 4 fights anon, the Goku fight does count because it's the first time someone gave Goku a hard time.

>>148863950
Wait, Tenshinhan was weaker than Krillin by the Cell Games. Why wasn't he taken out in 2 hits?

>>148859813
He never intended to continue after Goku goes Oozaru and saves everyone from death, only for Yamcha and Puar to save everyone from Goku.
>>
>>148867883
No, Yamcha getting rekt was more along the lines of his fight with Jackie Chun. He actually damaged Ten, and if he didn't repel that Kamehameha, it might have caused serious damage.

Though that leg breaking thing...
>>
>>148867899
>Goku fight does count because it's the first time someone gave Goku a hard time.
And that's only because he was weak and dizzy from hunger.
>>
>>148868503
It's still a win in my book. Goku could still cause some damage to him, even in his slightly weakened form (he knocked him out of the fourth wall).
>>
>>148846963
he defeated goku and like evreyone who gets to defeat goku it's downhill from there
>>
>>148859224
Several manga have characters like this, where the mangaka creates someone cool but then loses interest because he created other characters that he thinks are more interesting, leading to the old guard jobbing to any newcomer or plain vanishing without explanation:
>Yamcha
>That blond delinquent from Hinomaru Sumo
>The karate guy from Holyland
>Retsu from Grappler Baki
>Mutou from Karate Prince Minoru

Even happens in vidya, just look at Guile.
>>
>>148865682
It wasn't that early on, you guys were just introduced to the anime/manga on Z. I think Toriyama started screwing him up up earlier than the Saibaman fight. That desert bandit costume was way more distinct than the traditional orange Gi. He should've kept it and a enforced sword, working on a different fighting style. Like Tenshinhan.

Also why everyone has to bring up winning with help as if that disqualifies the result? That's all of the big fights in Z.
>>
>>148869889
Yeah, he really should have kept his original green gi. I think Yamcha as a character was his best back then.
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.