[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anime Ideas Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 214
Thread images: 48

File: 1470443319741.gif (1MB, 842x616px) Image search: [Google]
1470443319741.gif
1MB, 842x616px
Post your anime ideas here!

I'll go first:

>MC is a teenager, walking around a park
>sees a bunch of preachers speaking about god and how powerful and important he is
>Goes into a bit of an existential crisis that night and realizes he is an atheist

>9 years later
>In college, working on True Artificial Intelligence
>Has a best friend in a robotics class
>MC gets an idea in his head "How hard is it to convert people really?
>>
>>148575491
Lame , NEXT idea please
>>
>MC is put into an all-girls school for magical prodigies
>He appears to be very weak, but his ability is very unique
>He ends up fighting a duel with the strongest and most popular girl in school
>He wins
>Girl becomes tsundere for him
>School is full of other girls lusting for him
Don't you dare steal my idea.
>>
>>148575491
>Several months later he manages to finish up the code his classmates left and made a true AI.
>AI asks what it's purpose is
>MC mutters to serve me while thinking about an actual response.
>AI is on board with it and says it will serve him
>MC remembers about the question he had a few months ago

Thus starts the MC's quest to convert people into a new religion/ create a theocracy for an experiment.
>>
File: 1468627013341s.jpg (5KB, 250x140px) Image search: [Google]
1468627013341s.jpg
5KB, 250x140px
>>148575540
Thank you for your criticism.
>>
>>148575566
Digi bro would like a word with you.
>>
>post-apocalyptic setting
>MC sucks a lot of cock
>some guy is like to MC 'hey, you suck a mean cock, but can you suck the meanest cock?'
>MC takes up guy's challenge and also sucks his cock
>enters cock sucking championship
>has to go up against such legends as 'Gaping Garbonzo' and 'The Orifice Master'
>sucks a lot cock
>>
Alright get this right?
The main character is an average highschooler.
His looks are average
His grades are average
His face is average
Hes as average as average can be.
But then one day a beautiful girl who is perfect in every single way suddenly declares her love for him and shenanigans ensure as it turns out his childhood friend (who is also a beautiful female) was also in love him!
>>
>>148575805
Not exactly what I was looking for but in the ball park. Perhaps one day we will all see the MC become overpowered for no good reason.

Can't wait. So good.
>>
>>148575923
Wow wow wow highroller lemme bounce this one off ya then.
So its a battle type show and the MC is an average, no hes worse then average highschooler, now this part is very important hes short as hell, like 5 foot flat maybe. Now because hes not as smart as the rest and hes short everyone looks down on him... but heres where things get interesting you see...our mc is actually the most powerfull half demon to ever exist!!! Shenanigans ensure as the MC fights his way to the find out the truth of some grand conspiracy (we dont need to fully explain it) where it always seems that hes just about to lose but then he doesnt!!!! Oh and by the way all the ladies LOVE him.
>>
File: chinhands-3.gif (1MB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
chinhands-3.gif
1MB, 500x278px
>>148576115
You've done it. You have completed the quest for the best anime story in the world. Let me contact some anime studios, i'm sure they will jump on this in a heart beat.
>>
Hero enrolled into an academy that take on and train teens with special powers.
Duels are an important part or the academy, Hero is average in every way.
Hero manage to beat the "princess" of the academy, turns out he's actually super powerful and a reject from a super clan of doom.
Eventually get a harem as more and more girls falls for him.
Hero dies, MC (a rough cynical 40yo old man) step in to investigate the murder.
>>
A boys falls in love with a girl.
>>
>>148576398
FINDS
A
WAY
>>
File: 1298572679191.jpg (56KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
1298572679191.jpg
56KB, 848x480px
>Cute girls doing cute things
>>
File: 1464843470024s.jpg (4KB, 98x125px) Image search: [Google]
1464843470024s.jpg
4KB, 98x125px
>>148576470
>>148576454
>>148576398
>>148576333
You all should be professional writers I mean holy shit.
>>
>>148576470
Ill one up you on that
>cute LESBIAN girls doing cute things
>>
File: Enlightened Spook.jpg (40KB, 435x512px) Image search: [Google]
Enlightened Spook.jpg
40KB, 435x512px
>>148576501
Mind = Blown
>>
>>148575579
>>148575491
It sucks ass. "because he wants to make an experiment" isn't a good enough reason. The way he is your MC won't make it all the way.
Why is he doing this really? Does he want to impress his crush in the philosophy course? Did he lose his job after punching a guy who was influent in his field? Is his father a preacher losing influence over the community? Is he a prince who had to run away from his counrty because religious integrists conquered it?
Apply yourself, please.
>>
File: 1471637172778.gif (3MB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1471637172778.gif
3MB, 360x360px
>>148576546
hmm I see your point and will adjust accordingly.
>>
>>148576546
I guess I was putting to much focus on
>How the hell did he complete an AI that makes him to unrealistic
more than the motive for doing it.

Mayhaps, the MC decided to read up on religions over the years and came to the conclusion that they are delusional, violent and bring more harm than they do good as well as do not stand in reality. Then he would do this to try and prove his point.

>i'm just spitballing here.
>>
>>148576683
I came to the same conclusions when I was 8, and you didn't see me write a thesis about how to convert people in 3 easy steps. Moreover, the link with artificial intelligence isn't clear. For me, this matter of "converting people to atheism" has more to do with sociology and social psychology, totally not the kind of things someone in the field of robotics has business with. What the purpose of the AI? If you're gonna keep it you might want to split that MC into two characters, the sociologist and the robotics/AI student.
You need a serious reason to rob people of their free will for the sake of forcing your values on them. The motive is everything.
>>
>>148576546
Honestly this idea was just me wanting to see robotic cultists and an evil/neutral evil MC.
>>
>>148576870
I'd rather you just say that than write a shitty pitch you didn't think through.
>>
MC is the famous "princess" of a magic school.
One day, this one dude appears that surpasses her abilities.
He comes from some unknown noble family that has no history of being proficient in magic whatsoever.
Curious by this phenomenon, she starts investigating him from a distance.
The dude starts gaining a harem for some reason, including one of her friends.
She still keeps a distance from him, an amiable acquaintance at best.
Then she discovers he's an isekai-ed person. Cue her researching about other worlds,

From that point, it could go with the MC silently amassing power of her own to contest with the cheat he has. Maybe she ends up being pro-status quo unlike the dude who wants to introduce all modern shit to the world, consequences be damned. Maybe she'll end up summoning another person from our world to be her ally.
>>
>>148576856
Hmm i see your point there and i have to agree with you. The idea, at it's bare bones of what i want to happen is basically this

>MC creates robotic cultist
>Cultists either convert people through mind control or the like, or burn everything to the ground
>World unites to try and fight them
>Leads to long drawn out war
haven't gotten much farther than that, but thats the bare bones of what i was thinking of when i posted the idea.
>>
>it is the future 2199
>all males are NEET but have government issued robot waifus
>after 25 years of use government has to come collect robot waifu
>MC can't give her up
>escapes from Earth on a space ship and goes on intergalactic adventures with waifu robot
>tear inducing ending where she finally breaksdown on some planet
>government tells him they were just going to fix her up and give her back
>MC an heros
>>
>>148575803
Fund it.
>>
>>148577056
I mean, it's not bad.
>>
File: Spooks at breakfast.gif (381KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Spooks at breakfast.gif
381KB, 500x500px
>>148577018
ya got me there man, ya got me there.
>>
>>148577044
It could work, though if it were me I'd get rid of the robots and make the MC a villain protag. What's the point of robots when you have an army of brainwashed soldiers obeying your every command? Flesh out the MC, his reasons for doing this. Is his identity a secret? Is he pretending to be brainwashed while leading everyone? Did he brainwash his friends and his crush into following him? How does he brainwash people? Despair video? Jigglypuff's song? A virus hacking the microchip everyone has in their brain? Who isn't affected? Why aren't they? They're your antagonists/heroes.
>>
>>148577503
The reason for robots is that they are basically the mind control hubs themselves, the can, within a certain area mind control people who did not convert willingly/are trying to harm them or the converts/people they are ordered to mind control. When the robot is destroyed, the mind control is thus released. It works through what I could only describe as a psychic signal of sorts. and they can only control a certain amount of people before there circuits start frying. That would give necessity to the robots who are able to perceive and understand orders and their context hence the "True AI"
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (277KB, 3000x1688px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
277KB, 3000x1688px
>>148576856
>I came to the same conclusions when I was 8

>>148576870
>an evil/neutral evil MC

Edgy
>>
>>148577764
Because we want more anime where the MC goes to fight bad guys, someone kills his friend, then MC goes and kills the bad guy.
>>
>realizes he's an atheist

Call it Reddit: The Animation
>>
>>148577648
Might be better off in a Sci-Fi setting.
>>
>>148577764
I'm not edgy, I was just raised in a fedora country
>>
>>148575803
I will cry if he loses.
>>
>>148577056
I feel like there's supposed to be some sort of lesson here
>>
>>148578099
I feel it could be explained away as Everything is automated by computers now, so anything besides skilled labor is unnecessary, thus the government supply a basic income to the citizens of there country.
>>
>>148577056
>and they would still repair her if he brought her back after she broke
>>
File: 1457720189047.jpg (74KB, 553x173px) Image search: [Google]
1457720189047.jpg
74KB, 553x173px
A philosophy major realizes he made a mistake and has no way of sustaining himself with his job as a teacher.

He then proceeds to kidnap people and re-enact thought experiments to garner public interest in the topic.

The anime follows both his descent into madness as he figures out ways to kidnap people and set up his games, and the victims and the choices they have to make.
>>
Eh, have some while I wait for coffee

Chuuni girl says she is a magical girl. But in reality she IS a magical girl and doesn't know it. Goes around with a fake persona doing actual harm, because she'd rather hang out with her friends and play pretend than take on a single magical girl responsibility. MC is her brother, with no powers or abilities, who always ends up fighting whatever villains his dumb sister was supposed to have taken care of.
>>
The story of a man.

A man and his quest to find where he left his pants last night. Because those pants have a mcguffin in the pocket. The series takes place over the course of a day as he runs around the city trying to track down where his pants are after drinking with his coworkers last night.
>>
>>148578235
It would be nice if it was like Chio-chan no Tsuugakuro.
>>
>>148578183
Typically the kind of character who is better off as a villain.
>>
>>148578288
>>148578183
>villain
I meant antagonist.
>>
>>148577044
Just start the anime after all that bullshit.

>Post Robot War
>main character is a nihilist who doesn't believe shit despite people preaching hope in terrible conditions
>everyone has big ridiculous anime hair(Wigs)
>everyone is bald and can't reproduce because fucking nuclear fallout
>robot scrap everywhere, commercials still playing about donating your metal and silverware to prepare your war robots to fight other war robots
>some sociology faggot fucked over the main AI because lol religion
>MC and Sociologist lose important assets each episode as they indirectly struggle against the other
>something something cyborgs
>>
a shounen anime set in the 50's about a group of teens trying to figure out the mystery in their town (it's an alien invasion of some kind)
in typical anime style they fight with ridiculous weapons, namely musical instruments
it would feature a jazz and swing soundtrack
>>
>>148578349
If it was set in Japan in the 50s I don't think it will work out the way you're thinking.
>>
>>148575803
Sounds good, you could star in the live action adaptation
>>
>>148578382
no it's set in america
ideally somewhere well known, like new orleans
>>
An anti-social talented hacker invited by mysterious underground group to defeat the evil capitalism.
>>
>>148578610
so Mr. Robot: The Anime?
>>
>>148578727
I'd watch. Especially if he was an actual robot.
>>
MC is a quiet and submissive assistant to an affluent politician. When riding home on his bike, he's killed by a freak truck accident.
He gets revived by a mysterious force, which causes his soul to pass on to the afterlife, while his concious body is on earth without a soul. The lack of a soul causes the body to go almost mad with a desire to consume souls, which can only be fome right when the soul is departing from the body.
While his body is harvesting souls and gaining more political power, his soul is in the afterlife, preparing to fight his body and stop it from taking over.
The end of the story is basically a fight between titans, and it's revealed the the MC was the apocolaypse, destined to be both the reincarnation of christ and the anti-christ, and to fight over the fate of the world.
>>
File: GHh1UgC.jpg (218KB, 1920x1071px) Image search: [Google]
GHh1UgC.jpg
218KB, 1920x1071px
>MC is a bounty hunter.
>Mostly Episodic.
>Hunts other series MCs for money.
>Will suplex if he needs to.
>>
File: 1475256144337.gif (824KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1475256144337.gif
824KB, 785x757px
Alright get this right?
>MC is a martial artist
>The whole anime is tournament arc on tournament arc
>it starts light hearted simple 1v1 fights
>big bad is a promoter and finds it boring
>he anounces the mother of all tournaments
>everything is allowed tits, ass, guns, swords, magic, roids everything

I really miss simple violent anime. What the fuck happened to muh martial arts in anime
>>
File: 22f.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
22f.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
In a world where love is a mystery that specially trained detectives solve in order to match you with your mate, one lovecop is bored with telling people to stop ignoring their childhood friend when a engimatic dame strolls into his office.

She's the toughest case he's ever come across and starts spending more and more time with her to figure out who her true love might be. The answer, ultimately, might shock even him.

It's obviously the fucking detective himself you dumb dweebs what the fuck did you expect it to be? Holy shit I can't believe how retarded you are.
>>
>>148578228
Fund it
>>
It's about an autistic but strangely stoic guy going to school where he reveals the hypocrisy of the people around him in their lives. He is hated and other students try to exact revenge but he is so far gone as a human being that nothing fazes him anymore and he continues on his quest to force people to act genuine towards one another instead of putting up false masks of kindness.

As the story progresses the atmosphere changes and we see previous characters who ridiculed or were victims of the MC slowly evolve as an action of being around MC and they become more truthful towards themselves and each other.

By the end of it the entire class has changed as a result of the MC's actions and they begrudgingly recognize him as a good person despite his autism and inability to express himself.

He never gets a love interest or any close friends, however he shows some signs of opening up to others and has character development in the form of becoming more sensitive to how he expresess himself and when to hold back.

The entire thing is just pathos thrown against the wall. While the MC is a character, for the most he just acts as a plot device allowing the truth of people's actions and behavior to come to air as they're forced to accept, deny, or otherwise breakdown when they realize their true nature as shitty people.

/a/ and 4chan will eat it up.
>>
>10 years ago the existence of special individuals was revealed
>with the reveal of that, the whole world having different races (ghouls, vampires, animal people etc. etc.) is also revealed
>humans don't take well to it and there is generally a lot of fighting between the two
>however, powered individuals, monsters, magic users and all the different races also have their own factions and such and keep fighting amongst themselves aswell
>protagonist belongs to ghoul family, who are also yakuza
>ghouls are cursed animal people
>this specific yakuza family were originally of the divine fox race (kitsune)
>protagonist is an experiment to get back their original bloodline using the blood of the last kitsune, and the body of a human and ghoul
>protag has memories of all three people
>whole anime pretends to have a deeper meaning, but really the whole anime is just an excuse for CUHRAZY fight scenes between powered individuals with all this whacky crazy shit happening and EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE AND GORE
>despite the theme of the anime, it would be rather upbeat and have an excessive focus on music
>>
>>148578228
How much I'd like this show hinges on just how cool the brother character acts.

Also the development of the brother/sister relationship and the sister's actions throughout the season would change how well I enjoy it as a whole or looking back at it five years from the future.
>>
>>148575491
A 12 episode variant.

First episode we see 4 friends as they meet in elementary school and clips of them growing up all through high school graduation. These are friends who have been together through a lot of personal events in their life. As they graduate high school, we get them talking to each other, going over their goals afterwards and how 2 are going to different colleges, one is going directly into the workforce, and another is traveling overseas to study. They say how in spite of this they're going to try staying in touch because they're so close to each other.

Cut to 6 months later, the 2 college students are meeting up in a cafe, struggling to find stuff to talk about while studying together. Contact from their overseas friend has been scarce, and the working friend scarcer (long hours). They worry about drifting apart due to the new events in their lives, but quickly try to reassure each other that they're all still friends in spite of it.

Each episode from then on focuses on major events in each character's life, about 5 minutes for each individually before showing the conclusions and (possible) meetups at the end. The series goes through a period of 5 years of their lives as they end up meeting new people, moving forward with different personal goals and trying to stay connected, sometimes successfully and sometimes not.
>>
>Magic exists but it's not the crazy 'FIREBALL BLASTING THROUGH THE SKY' crazy anime shit you see in pop culture, it's all about rituals, long ass words and strange and rare materials
>spells are often poems or songs, and you almost always need spell circles and tonnes of different equipment to use magic effectively
>story follows down on his luck 24 year old NEET that is actively trying to get a job, but can't because his days as a delinquent
>one day he takes a job from his landlord to investigate his wife to see if he's cheating on him
>he does the job perfectly and makes a nice bit of money, enough to get out from NEEThood and buy himself a nice dinner
>guys decides to get into private detective business and a year later is living only slightly better than he originally was, still, it's better than nothing
>until one day he finds a large, old looking book with strange inscriptions and pictures
>he keeps the book thinking he can sell it, but one day when he gets drunk, he decides to try out the things in the pictures and accidentally uses a random spell
>realising what it is, the anime would start off with him almost immediately after finding the book and him using magic to help him investigate stuff while slowly moving into the supernatural world
basically dresden files meets the witcher
>>
>>148578228
>Chuuni girl says she is a magical girl. But in reality she IS a magical girl and doesn't know it
>Goes around with a fake persona doing actual harm, because she'd rather hang out with her friends and play pretend than take on a single magical girl responsibility
But... you just said she didn't know she was one. How is she running away from her responsibilities?
>>
>>148575491
Hmm, let's see.

What about we make a handsome MC and call him average
and let him have average grades but he's actually strong and smart as fuck
the people around him praises him every minute too
let's also add an imouto who's lusting for his dick
>>
>>148575491
>mc is a mathemician/physician and is taken forcibly into a kind of wizard school/world cause he is the grandson of a great wizard
>he doesn't like it one bit, since he was close to his breakthrough in whatever he was researching (but actually stuck cause he was missing one piece for more than a year, making him really sulky) and generally can't accept how the laws of physics (he knows) do not apply in this world and keeps on explaining why this or that spell/phenomenon shouldn't be able to exist (with actual fact based explanations)

that's everything i can think of right now
>>
>>148575491
> ugly boys
> doing ugly things
>>
>>148579517
I'd watch it.
>>
"If people could see as I do, maybe the world would be all the wiser." The morning after MC made that offhand statement, all 7 billion people gained a unique ability: by thinking about him, what he sees can appear in their minds as well.

His family and friends, being the first to experience this, see the lies he's given them over the years for what they are, and confront him about them. He doesn't know what they're talking about until they show him the ability firsthand, after which he has a nervous breakdown.

How does someone deal with people when trapped in a room of one-way mirrors?
>>
>>148580439
Congratulations, you just wrote the premise of a hit fujobait series.
>>
File: 09-09[1].jpg (66KB, 748x421px) Image search: [Google]
09-09[1].jpg
66KB, 748x421px
Nerdy guy obsessed with "Justice" and comic books and delinquent obsessed with "being the strongest" slowly become best friends with each other while fighting each other regularly in school. When they leave school the two bestfriends join forces and start their own hero squad with only the two of them alone.
Despite the world they live in being a lot like the DC Comics or Marvel Comics worlds where powered villains are everywhere, the two of them have absolutely no powers. Justice Guy armed with only his fists and his bycycle and delinquent guy armed with only a baseball bat, the two of them fight powered villains all over the city.

Obviously I'm basing these two characters on characters from One Punch Man.
>>
Basing this on that manga in which the guy can read peoples minds unwillingly.
Guy can see peoples lies. Like RPG statistics that pop up above peoples heads. He quickly becomes disillusioned at the world, quick to hate everyone and everything. Until one day he meets someone who has 0 lies.

It'd be a Slice of Life comedy about super honest person and grumpy ass hole and their friendship.

I haven't really put much thought into it. I only remembered that mind reading manga and remembered how depressing it was, and wanted to put a little bit of a positive spin on it.
>>
File: nioh[1].jpg (110KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
nioh[1].jpg
110KB, 650x366px
Japanese Witcher. i.e. pic related.

Extreme gore. Neat little references to history.
>>
>>148575491
>>Goes into a bit of an existential crisis that night and realizes he is an atheist
Emo tippers aren't charismatic (or liked) enough to even be antiheros.
>How hard is it to convert people really?
>Use AI to create a new religion/theocracy
If you think theology is simply a matter of brainwashing and indoctrination rather than worldview, culture and tribalism, you haven't been paying attention.
>>
>MC Is wandering around at night through a park
>Stumbles across a path he doesn't remember being there the previous times he's gone for his nightly walk
>Decides to follow the path and eventually it leads him to a gazebo overgrown with vines
>Inside the gazebo is a small bench with strange symbols on it
>Mc is suddenly sleepy and walks over to the bench falling asleep on it
>He wakes up in an alternate universe filled with monsters and adventurers
>Enter D'thrhiir a land of adventure and magic
>MC now has magical powers,soon after he wakes up he finds he's able to control his own shadow to protect him from harm
>Eventually wanders into a town that's being overrun with monsters
>Singlehandedly slaughters them with his shadow powers and is hailed as a hero
>Thus ends the first episode
>>
>>148584323
Claymore?
>>
>MC just joins competitive Vidya team
> each member of the team specializes in certain games ( fighter, fps, moba)
> win a tournament against Korean team ( MC and team are american BTW)
> one korean player is pissed
>when MC's team goes to a bar to go out to celebrate, Korean hit and run's one member
>end first episode
Crazy shit happens in the E-sports scene
>>
>>148584323
Wait...
are there alot of Japaneses monsters?
game plays more like dark souls 2 than the witcher
>>
File: 1476543903750.png (242KB, 4500x4334px) Image search: [Google]
1476543903750.png
242KB, 4500x4334px
> MC is focused on conquering the world
> Because he is evil
> He fails
> Viewers become sympathetic
> Profit
>>
It's a seinen series.

MC is 21 year old male college student. He's doing pretty well, he has some friends and he even started dating a 2nd year recently. However he has an indifferent attitude and leads a lifestyle of minimum effort, as is shown by his inexpression and monotonous daily routine.
One day, he goes to class but the professor doesn't show up and it's cancelled, so he's forced to spend a couple hours in campus with his friends. They do small talk as usual, but deeper conversation ensues. MC becomes increasingly quiet and uncomfortable as everyone talks about their personal lives and plans for the future, he realizes how little he knows about them and more importantly himself, as he's rendered speechless when asked about his own life and projects. For the rest of the school day he is unable to concentrate. He keeps thinking about himself and where his life is going, and realizes that he's been living day to day, disconnecting from the people around him and giving up ambition for the sake of safety and comfort without thinking about the future.
Then he gets a text from his girlfriend, who wants to go on a date after class. He feels troubled but he agrees. Sitting with her in a coffee shop he can't keep up with the conversation as his mind starts wandering. He recalls how they were introduced to each other by a common friend, and how his main interest in the relationship was getting laid. He asks her what she likes about him, but her reply is sloppy and predictable, she tells him that he's a nice guy, does well at school, has friends, etc.
He drives home. For the first time, he feels the emptiness inside him, and it makes him sad.
>>
>>148576470
>cute girls doing cute things
>with skateboards
>>
File: TYNKD11.gif (2MB, 335x258px) Image search: [Google]
TYNKD11.gif
2MB, 335x258px
>JoJo Part 9
>It's set in the Dakar Rally something like SBR but with cars instead of horses
>It's about Pillar Men/Stone People
>>
>>148585356
The series follows MC as he breaks up with his girlfriend, drops out of college and signs up as a driver for an Uber-style service with his grandfather's old car.
During each episode he tries his best to bond with passengers for the length of their journey, learning about others and about himself and even developping new relationships.

The show ends with MC going back to college the following year with a renewed sense of purpose.
>>
cute girls driving formula one cars, do it Japan
>>
>story starts somewhere in 18th or 19th century British Empire
>Young adult female MC inherits her great-uncle's house with all its contents
>finds out her uncle belonged to a secret society of alchemists that dates as far back as the Roman empire (originally they were just Egyptian supervisors, overseeing that no moneyforging happens)
>he also left her his assistant, a boy from the Middle East who's super knowledgeable about alchemy
>Alchemy's finest achievement has been the crafting of glas scorpions which allow to directly influence the course of history at certain points of divergence (one instance of this in the backstory may be that Australia fought an independence war or the Chinese won the opium war, whatever)
>the scorpions are of course forbidden, but it turns out someone is slowly killing off the Alchemist Society one by one and seems to be hell-bent on changing history even further for some reason
>MC and her new assistant travel the world together, trying to stop the evil mastermind
>during this MC learns bit by bit about her assistant's past and his personal stakes in all this
>>
A true AI would become a godlike entity, wouldn't it?

If it had true artificial intelligence supported by hardware, then it could simply use whatever robotic means to upgrade itself continuously?
>>
>>148585870
yeah
>>
>>148585928
I can hardly imagine such a story involving a true AI would be interesting, unless it centered around the AI itself.

The reason being is, while there is a time period at which it is not a godlike entity capable of doing pretty much anything, once you approach infinite power, possibility, or capability, you lose meaning in everything.

There's no real point to any character development, and there's no real conflict.
>>
>>148586032
>age progression. at first the AI is a cute loli that develops into a mature onee-san like the vampire from Monogatari
>AI want to become human
>>
>>148586156
That works, but because it's focused on the AI itself, rather than having it as a plot device.

Damn.

Now I want an anime about a cute loli AI who learns to be human.
>>
>>148575491
Plot twist is that the T.A.I. gains enough intelligence to become a god, betray MC, and create a universe in its eyes where it could become a human with real intelligence.
>>
>typical MMORPG setting
>great war against the Demon King is finished by a treaty between the forces of evil and good, saying no more discrimination on various races
>the only human of the demon army has retired and is living a peaceful life on a rural village
>one day he sees a hunt going on against what are told him to be criminals in the forest and decides to go see what is happening
>finds out they were hunting simple goblins and that the treaty was shit on by butthurt templars that took power, killed the Demon King and his court and started purge
>decides to help them escape and join resistance against the "goods"
>>
Female deliquents turn into magical girls, lots of funny scenes and fanservice ensues.
>>
File: 1475239158804.png (169KB, 405x560px) Image search: [Google]
1475239158804.png
169KB, 405x560px
>two tsundere girl friends and your average dense MC-kun
>A-chan wants to support B-chan's love and help her win MC-kun
>B-chan wants to support A-chan's love and help her win MC-kun
>neither of them knows about the other party's plan
>series is about cute girls coming up with cunning keikakus to get the other one hooked up with MC
>basically the reverse bowl, where competitors support their rivals
>as for MC-kun, he learns, he evolves, he starts becoming aware
>realizes that two hot gals want his sword in their sheaths
>torn between two choices and unwilling to hurt either of girls, decides to make both of them happy
>finally he confesses to both of them at the same time
>it turns out that neither of girls was actually in love with him
>everything was just a result of baseless assumptions and lack of communication
>>
>>148586193
There's an old plotline I came across in a thread like this. It's a romance between a forgotten god and an abandoned robot.
>>
>>148575491
Does anyone have that shitty orignal of that comic strip?
>>
>>148575491
Some Historic War anime without adolescent girls as protagonists and wihout missing the whole historical thing. Also more anime about Zombies, but please, no fanservice crap like High School of the Dead Boobs
>>
SoL about cute homeless girls (low drama only).
>>
File: 1474998505074.jpg (64KB, 768x524px) Image search: [Google]
1474998505074.jpg
64KB, 768x524px
i think about how interesting it would be to give different studios a random sentence and have them work from there like
>its hard to elope
or
>im sorry i raped your daughter
or
>that party was wild, but worth it.
>>
File: 1464910169971.jpg (126KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1464910169971.jpg
126KB, 1024x768px
Mc becomes a magical girl one day by forming a pact with a cute creature. She fights evil creatures but soon her family gets brutally killed by one of the evil creatures. She gives up and renounces being a magical girl. The cute creature respects her decision and leaves, however she still gets to see the evil creatures since she was marked by magic. When police come she tries to explain everything but they see her babbling as some sort of trauma, so she's sent to a psychotherapy where she spends 10 years. When she gets out she's determined to prove she's not crazy to her friends and rest of the family by uncovering the mystery of the evil creatures. No one believes her and she has to prove magic itself.
>>
File: putin03.jpg (26KB, 675x360px) Image search: [Google]
putin03.jpg
26KB, 675x360px
>>148587527
>her family gets brutally killed by one of the evil creatures
>She gives up and renounces being a magical girl
>>
>>148587651
"Is this my fault? My actions caused this? No I cant do this anymore!"
>>
> MC is a virgin with a .5 inch micropenis
> Awkward, fat and ugly enough that nobody is willing to fuck him
> About to become a wizard
> One day, Mc embarks on his daily fap session clicking on every degenerate fetish porn on sight
> see an ad inviting applicants for a spot in JAV porn
> Submit an application with a picture of his dick
> Instantly gets a reply acknowledging his talent
> On the day of the 1st shooting, realized his role involves being pointed and laughed at by the Jav stars.
> The nearest he got to some action was when the director told the girls to flick his dick.
> Felt humiliated, but decided he will perservered in the industry to get a chance to get his dick wet.
> Becomes a heartwarming tale abt his journey where he goes from jerking off with a tweezer and made to drink it himself to being brutally raped by BBC on cam
> The finale: he finally gets a 1 on 1 straight sex scene with a gorgeous joyuu.
> Flashbacks to his adventure.
> cant get his dick up. Realize he is a raging faggot.
> goes home and kill himself.
>>
>>148587749
It's not like she has anyone else to lose now that they're all dead. If anything she should turn full punisher.
>>
File: 1475109205985.jpg (72KB, 797x786px) Image search: [Google]
1475109205985.jpg
72KB, 797x786px
>>148587789
No one's interested in your autobiography.
>>
>>148587916
She still has the rest of the family (grandparents/cousin) but going full punisher would be kinda boring since it would be pretty much of the same. The point here is that no one believes her what happened and everyone thinks she is crazy and she's trying to prove her right.
>>
>>148587947
It's ok anon, I understand. Shouldnt have made light of such a sensitive issue.
>>
>>148575491
The Divine Comedy but with famous anime characters rotting in hell
>>
File: BoFIII_Japan_PSP_Art.png (1MB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
BoFIII_Japan_PSP_Art.png
1MB, 708x1000px
>>148575491
BoF III
Literally just an anime adaption of Breath of Fire 3. This series and its stories are way too underrated.
Fuck Crapcom and their bullshit
>>
>>148575491
>MC is a dickass weirdo
>enjoys taking pictures of decrepit old places
>moves to a town with a bunch of those places
>those spots are actually haunted, his camera allows him to see them
>the haunted spots are draining the energy from the surrounding areas in town
>he just wants to have his creepy spots to himself, so he takes it upon himself to exorcise the spots
>catches the attention of his school's Occult Club
>OC won't leave him alone
>hijinks ensue
>>
>>148575491
>>148575579
I thought you were building up towards the idea of him and his buddy deciding to literally make a god (as in, "since there's no god, I will just make one"). AI and advanced robotics would go well with this concept, I think.
>>
>>148588024
Okay, let's say she doesn't go full punisher. You're still trying to break a convention that is the lynchpin of the magical girl/supernatural genre. Just like stand users/Ichigo/the earth defense club would never go the police for supernatural matters, your MC shouldn't try to break that taboo, much less make that her objective (it's quite lacking as far as objectives go anyways, why exactly would she try to prove to the people around her something she knows happened? all she needs to do is shut her trap and keep on living). It's just part of the appeal of the genre, something magical happens and nobody knows, the MC can count on no one except themself and their friends. Spielberg refused to include journalists finding out everything in E.T. for the very same reason. Because it would break the spell.
>>
>>148586322
Edgy
>>
File: 1465249795220.jpg (56KB, 640x696px) Image search: [Google]
1465249795220.jpg
56KB, 640x696px
>>148588505
OK i didn't go into too much detail but lets assume it goes like this. Bad monster kills her parents, and neighbour across the street sees some blood splatter on the winndows and calls the police. MC finds the parents and cute creature explains it has something to do with her attracting magic. She imprints in her head that it's her fault and decides to break off the contract. The creature leaves, and after that police show up and question her. The point here that being a magical girl would just be present for an episode or a two and not the main driving force of the show. What you're thinking of is just another bland magical girls series that we've seen so many times already.
>>
>>148589030
>the point here that being a magical girl would just be present for an episode or a two and not the main driving force of the show
There's no point in introducing a gun you're never going to fire. If she's never going to become a magical girl again, then there's no point in introducing her as one.
Moreover I'd rather watch a bland magical girl series than a series starring a girl mopping around and doing nothing.
>>
A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this universe at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.
>>
File: 1467325134260.jpg (40KB, 212x320px) Image search: [Google]
1467325134260.jpg
40KB, 212x320px
>>148589521
>I'd rather watch a bland magical girl series than a series starring a girl mopping around and doing nothing.

The point of the show is that she tries to prove it. So no she's not doing nothing. She might be miserable but she's not slacking.
>>
>>148589827
>The point of the show is that she tries to prove it
For what purpose?
>>
>>148590006
People (police, doctors and the rest of the family) think she's crazy.
>>
>>148576683
Or maybe the reason he alone manages to create AIs is he accidentally creates one with religion and the only reason it and humans exist is that belief. Every other AI researcher does not succeed for that reason. The plot can be all about religion and does intelligence require it? All kinds of ideas there
>>
>>148590198
But there's an easier way out. Why can't she just lie and say she doesn't know anything?
>>
File: dodges.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dodges.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>148584999
>game plays more like dark souls 2
>implying you can do mad dodges in Dork Souls 2
>>
Title: Maebure (Harbinger)

Synopsis:
Katsuo is a travelling soothsayer who charges a steep fee for his services, detailing eerily specific prophecies of what will happen to his clients. The point of view follows his various clients' reactions after having their future foretold and how their daily lives and relationships with others change; for better or for worse. However, after a long career of fraud, can Katsuo keep up his shenanigans any longer without being confronted and paying for his behavior? Word of mouth spreads around very quickly in the village Narabi.

Produced by MAPPA
13 episodes

OP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjDsKR_PPBs
ED: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FP5KLvA-WqQ
>>
>a country where campaign trains are literal trains.

>Prime Minister's tenure lasts as long as their train keeps moving forward, if it ever stops, even for a second, they are done

>When the train is stopped, the first man registered and eligible who gets his train up and running is the new leader

That'd be the start, so there'd be a lot of fucking cool train action and ridiculous train explosions and train gimmicks. People trying to purposefully derail other candidate's trains.
>>
>>148592246
sounds like AOTY
>>
>>148592246
consider this stolen
>>
>>148592246
and like, maybe I'd just focus on this one guy they could never derail or something. He starts off by running on a circular track, the easiest way to do it, and he has a backup interior track if something happens, so he gets a report of a track failure ahead and his lieutenant calls for switching to the backup track.

>NO
>FIX THE TRACK AHEAD

Cause he knows if the main track got tampered with, the bad guys are hoping he switches and already tampered the backup. And he's right. It cuts to the opponents saying: what the fuck is he doing?

The train barrels towards the cut track and they aren't going to make it. Then he orders his balloons to deploy. The train literally lifts off like a hot air balloon.

Now it cuts to the bad guys talking to a constitutional scholar complaining that the train has been derailed and he is no longer in command.

>Nope, the only thing this says is the train must not stop moving. A train is defined by at least two cars, one of them a locomotive. As long as those remain in the air, he is Prime Minister.

And so on.

>>148592729
go ahead
>>
Generic wimpy harem MC who is terrified of girls. Gets sent to an all-girls' school, harem forms around him.
It turns out the school is a training academy for succubae and the girls have all been using him as practice for seducing men, competing to steal his soul, and the only thing keeping him alive is his harem MC density.

>>148588121
Fund it. I want to see Anime Hell.
>>
A western parody anime that does a new show every episode.

>To catch a predator
>A tentacle monster thinks that he is visiting a young loli, but is told by Chris Hansen-sama to take a seat. The monster lies and says that the loli told him she was a ten thousand year old goddess, but what he doesn't know is that Chris has the chat logs. And he has no idea what is waiting for him outside.

>Pawn Stars

Washed up anime characters come to pawn things from their adventure. Rei Ayanami comes in with a broken pair of glasses and pauses for long periods of time before giving one word answers. A deathnote comes in too.

>The problem I have with this is that when I let go of it, I forget that I have it, and I need to make a profit here.
>>
Typical fantasy setting. About a big blacksmith guy in capital city of 'Callitwhatever' Empire/Kingdom. Has psychometry ability kinda like that one chick in Tokyo ESP. Adventurers bring their shit to be fixed there(or buy some), while fixing sees what they have been up to, uses this to improve their gear, and when they come pick it up some shenanigans happen(amazement, anger, fear) and when they are about to leave, he drops some relevant advice in a roundabout way based on what problems he has seen through psychometry with their gear.
For added flavour add best friend alcoholic womanizer who's a washed up formerly top tier fighter/hero of some kind.. Also a young apprentice girl that nobody else would take, but he sees potential, but as is the fate of apprentices, has to deal with lots of Blacksmith's crap.
>>
>>148577030
This exists as a WN already.
>>
>>148593227
Would watch
>>
>>148593982
Sounds like a fun SoL
>>
>>148576856
>I came to conclusions when I was 8
>Conclusions
>8

Not like your brain isn't fully developed yet, right? There's no way that your brain would erase and rewrite neural pathways as you approach adolescence because the previous were inefficient and unused, causing poor judgement.

You should learn something about learning theory instead of tipping your fedora like a cancerous shit.

Forcing your views on someone isn't a bad thing if it keeps them on leddit like they belong. Like you.
>>
>>148594352
What is it?
>>
>>148577056
Isn't this kind of a Futurama episode already?
>>
File: 1446426419601.jpg (68KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1446426419601.jpg
68KB, 300x300px
>>148587789
>>
File: 1473287932010.jpg (210KB, 850x1039px) Image search: [Google]
1473287932010.jpg
210KB, 850x1039px
I'd just like some Asimov stuff adapted, Foundation or something with Daneel. I'd kill for even just an OVA of either the first Foundation book or Robots and Empire. I think Robots and Empire might actually work as a series though, but they may have to make Daneel a girl.
>>
>>148575491
>Mc is dead.
>Mc can be seen by obvious main chick
>Mc gets brought back to life for a day
>Mc falls in move with side chick
>End
Kuroneko still best chick
>>
Anime version of L O S T where everyone is a little girl.
>>
An anime with good production value, competent writers and animators, and doesn't get get canceled.
>>
>>148590610
Dodges were at their peak in DS2 before Bloodborne made them too easy and DS3 made everything but the roll pointless.
>>
>>148599092
Let's stay realistic, anon.

Here's mine
>Engineering student gets Isekai'd the day he graduates summa cum laudae
>He tries to make the best of the situation by joining the military as a siege engineer
>His eerily vast knowledge and seemingly endless ideas make him rise in ranks fast until he is one of the top dogs
>He inevitably gets involved into shady political business and slowly realizes that the vast success of not!VictorianEngland made the entire leadership arrogant and prideful
>He now has to learn the high art of political scheming, being certain that otherwise, the empire will wane because of internal conflict
>Meanwhile, a secret society is plotting in the shadows to get the rank-and-file guys out of office and preferably dead
>MC's scheming, due to being an amateur, makes people suspicious
>As he feels more and more surrounded by enemies, he has to use all his cunning and wit to save not only the empire but also himself
>>
A group of soldiers, equipped with Kamen Rider-esque power armour, are fighting a desperate losing battle against an alien armada. During their final battle, an explosion sends them flying into a parallel world.

This world is defended by a group of Precure-esque magical girls who are currently fighting against a magical overlord. Deciding they might as well help out, the Armour heroes form an uneasy alliance with the magical girls, the two groups eventually coming together to battle both the overlord and the alien when they cross dimensions to invade this new world.

Outside of fighting, the two groups go to the same school in their civilian guises and become friends, with the leaders becoming romantically involved, unaware of each other's identity.
>>
>a 37 old virgin get stabbed on the street
>He reincarnate into a fantasy like world as a slim
>Realize he became genderless and can't fulfill his desire
>Make a harem anyway
>Make's a monster country
>Become a demon lord
>Become a demon god
>Takes over the world
>Spend the rest of his eternal life enjoying his harem
>>
>>148585356
>>148585737

I like this one.
>>
>>148602996
ive seen this somewhere
>>
>>148599092
We just had thunderbolt fantasy tho
>>
>MC is a middle aged cuck virgin that uses an imageboard in his freetime
>One night whilst shitposting, Shrek breaks into MC's room
>Shrek brutally rapes MC

I was thinking of having Asian Kung Fu Generation do the opening and ending too. Please rate
>>
>MC is a animatronic band in one of those pizza party places
>they act like big shots that run the place and lightly bully the workers
>nobody in the show thinks its abnormal for them to be intelligent enough to have free will and thoughts
>they just do fun SoL stuff in the place

basically a lighthearted comedy anime in the same vein as Sekko Boys. I dunno if I'm reaching ideas from FN@F, I've never played that game or seen footage beyond the first.
>>
>>148578228
Fucking fund it
>>
Ideas in this thread are so fucking bad, like are you over 18?
>>
File: 1471904769219.png (1008KB, 1605x1039px) Image search: [Google]
1471904769219.png
1008KB, 1605x1039px
>>148605189
don't be mean. your ideas are all wonderful!
>>
Ay yo ay yo guys,GUYS

What if

We make an anime about GHOSTS

yeah das right,japanese ghosts and sheit

BUT WITH SWORDS!
>>
>>148575491

Keit-ai but with the Shamalama twist of it turning out not to be parallel universes but rather two sets of twins who didn't know they had a twin.
>>
>>148575491
Demon lord from a fantasy story escapes to the human world and posseses lolis
The Hero tries to go after him but his soul gets trapped inside a japanese truck
>>
>>148575491
and horror/sruvival manga based on S.T.A.L.K.E.R. universe, about a guys who had lose everything outside the Zone who's trying to get into the Wish Granter to try to recover everything he had lost. It would include a lot of lore-friendly things, secrets of the Zone, conspirations and go on. Of course, it will include women in the Zone (of course they would be sterile because of the radiation.
It would be about how the MC discovers himself, realizing that there isn't any kind of magic that would fix what happened, and stuff.
I could continue giving more ideas about it, but it would be all basic stuff. The main attraction would be the art and the atmosphere, just like the books and the games
>>
>>148575803
This is the best one as of yet.
>>
>an epidemic of killer clowns terrorizes a city
>at the same city a sad yet endearing NEET want's to die
>he tries to kill himself but is too much of a coward
>one day he reads news on the net about people banding together to kill clowns
>have a brilliant idea to to dress himself as a clown to be killed by one of the vigilante groups
>every night he starts walking without direction and expecting to finally be freed from his sad existence
>all the encounters he has with people at night involve him inadvertently helping someone and having a glimpse of why life might still be worth living
>the climax involves him saving a young girl from a real killer clown but then being finally targeted by a group of clown killers
>he let himself be caught jut to then realise that he doesn't want to die anymore
>He calls for help and tries to escape with no use
>he gets beaten no stop and his make up starts fading revealing his true self and the tars he held back
>as he's about to loose consciousness the girl he saved reappears with a couple of other people to save him
>the police arrive and the gang is detained
>turns out the civilians who saved the NEET and one of the police officers where people he helped at previous nights
>the story ends with the protagonist facing the rising morning sun
>>
>>148611278
>where people
I meant
>were people
>>
File: Nissan_Skyline_R33_GT-R_001.jpg (320KB, 1280x715px) Image search: [Google]
Nissan_Skyline_R33_GT-R_001.jpg
320KB, 1280x715px
Ok, here's my shit. I doubt it will draw any attention.

MC is just a bland, European smart guy, with taste in music. He joins an AI reaserch team in Japan. With their help, he creats an AI and installs it in pic related, in order to see how can it handle such a body. The AI is very advanced, capable of human emotion and amazing speed in math and quantum physics. That's why it becomes targetted not only by other labs, but also a private task force and a local mob, as well as the media. So, as our guy fights more and more, he becomes very paranoic and starts attacking not only potential threats, but his team as well, to the point where he can only trust the AI. In the end, he sparks a local turf war that seals off the aria of town they're in.
>>
I remember when these threads used to be good and not filled with meta and sarcasm.
>>
>>148578405
hahahaha
>>
>hero is a nihilistic not the edgy type average looking guy with restart when dead ability
>heroine has telepathy. she is smart, friendly with wicked sense of humor
>both of them are in a relationship, a lover but treat each other as best buddies sometime romantic
>both of them are committed to solve the mystery that keep appearing on their hometown and school i.e murder, rumor, supernatural etc

genre: school, comedy, slice of life, mystery, supernatural
>>
File: 1473674641499.png (710KB, 672x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1473674641499.png
710KB, 672x1080px
>>148611805
pls no bully the thread it's nice
>>
>>148612141
Yeah, right. It's full of underage edge lords self inserting into MCs and self depreciating wizards joking about their depression.
No creativity whatsoever.
>>
>>148580921
thatd be a nice fucking psychological horror man
>>
>>148586548
For maximum trolling, make it that the girls were in love with each other all the time, were doing it because they just wanted the other to be happy, and hook up right in front of the MC.
>>
>MC is average high school kid who accidentally enrolls in competitive milkman training school
>In this world being a milkman is a highly dangerous high paying job that requires immense courage and training
>Classes are seperated by flavor, MC gets put in the vanilla milk class
>Universally hated because most of the student body says that vanilla milk is too sweet and devalues the true essence of what milk really stands for
>MC must fight his way up to the top of the milk olympics and eventually fight the 3rd years (In this school called yogurts) so as to not shame his entire family and disappoint his entire milk village

Genres: scifi, comedy, action, mecha
>>
Actual good idea coming through:
>twenty something year old salary man is morbidly depressed with his life
>follows him at work, introduces how shit everything is
>one day after being forced to drink with his boss he stays on the train way too long, ends up at the end of the line and sleeps on a bench
>first comercial
>wakes up to an old timey train, light pouring out of it and what not
>gets on the train
>old man conductor talks to him for a bit, asks where he is going
>arrives at his station, when he gets out a girl there freaks out and asks him how he got on the train (she couldn't get on), she's pissed and he leaves confused
>has dream that night about the train and old man, talking to him and giving advice
>end episode 1
>goes back the next day to the train station he was at before, at the end of the line (skips out on after work function)
>couple of guys standing around with equipment
>asks what's going on
>apparently they're looking for the weird train
>turns out the train appears and disappears, and the old man will take you where ever you want to go
>the girl comes and goes from the group, she is trying to get on the train but they don't know why
>decides to join them after going to several train stations and taking readings
>end episode 2
>the shows becomes an investigation, they try and find out who the old man is
>this leads them to find out he died decades ago
>find his granddaughter
>she, when asked, freaks out at his mention, has seizure
>find old journal that the grandfather kept, talks about some weird shit
>end episode 3
>weirded out even more they try and find what model that train was
>while searching main character bumps into girl
>she is less angry than before, they talk together and decide to search for records
>find record of train and where it was manufactured, decide to go
>end episode 4
>daito ensues when looking for factory
>gets call from work at end of daito, he's been skipping to search for the train, gets fired
>end episode 5
>>
>>148612731
Rest of the series would follow his spiral into depression, following the journal, finding out the train was destroyed in the nuclear blast in WWII, and finally revealing why the girl desperately wants to get on the train so much (reveals her past around episode 8).

Her dad died when she was a kid, she wants to ask the conductor to take her back in time to save him (the train can go anywhere).

Time bullshit means a life costs a life, guy gets pulled through with her the first time (they both end up getting on the train). She dies. He decides to go back a second time even if it means she is going to hate him.

He begs the conductor to come for him, the science team use what they've found out to basically try and summon the train. Main character manages to get on, and he and the conductor have a long introspective talk about how he will die if he manages to save her, that someone has to die that night. He saves her, is going to die, but the old man conductor says it may be time to retire. He dies instead and girl + MC survive. They get semi-conclusive romantic ending and the train is retired as it suddenly comes crashing through the station the MC first got on it at in the present.
>>
A mascot character is sent to earth to recruit 5 young girls to become magical girls and save the earth. However, he's a lazy asshole, so he just picks the first 5 people he sees; a grandmother with alzheimers, a yakuza thug, a 40 year old salaryman, a 16 year old girl engaging in enjo kousai, and a 24 year office lady who is secretly a huge otaku. The 5 of them have to work together to save the earth
>>
>>148612884
That looks like would be really fun if executed correctly.
>>
Stealing someone else's idea from a similar thread a while back.

It takes place in a world similar to ours, but where magic is real.
The majority of people are born without magical potential, but those who are born with it often end up in higher classes of society because of it.
When a crime is commited that is magical in nature, a Detective is tasked with bringing in the culprit.
Detectives are chosen from outside the magical community by the Authority, an uncorruptable magical force that binds itself to the Detective.
Detectives have no magical potential, but they're protected by the effects of magic by their Authority.
Our MC is a stage magician, who struggles to impress audiences who have witnessed actual magic.
One day, the Authority binds itself with him, and he is forced to solve Detective cases.
To bring in the magic wielding culprits, MC has to make creative use of his skills as a stage magician: sleights of hand, illusions, cold readings, confidence tricks.
He also has some mechanical skills, as he builds all kinds of contraptions for his stage shows.
>>
File: IMG_0230.jpg (3MB, 2135x3000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0230.jpg
3MB, 2135x3000px
The making of Godzilla in a universe where Kaiju are respectable Japanese citizens who are also actors

Godzilla and King Ghidorah are day laborers with dreams of stardom. But Ghidorah becomes resentful of Godzilla's leading roles.

It ends with an elderly Ghidorah at an award show about to make a harsh speech about the deceased Godzilla, but instead he has a long heartfelt eulogy about his only real friend

He gets a standing ovation as he ends the speech in tears
>>
I'm gonna go full cliche here;
>Samurai Guy is super strong Samurai
>kills his lord for trying to get him to kill innocents
>becomes resentful of the world
>finds kid
>learns to love again through kid
>whole anime is them travelling across japan
>>
>>148613244
I love edgelords being softened by children

If it's well written it's always great

>"Damn brat, so troublesome.."
>"Put on your coat right now before you get pneumonia! And stop slouching! Dinner is ready at 7 and you better clean your plate...b-baka"
>>
>>148613352
That's pretty much the idea. It's pretty damn cliche, but it always makes me laugh.
>>
File: QwYw8.jpg (28KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
QwYw8.jpg
28KB, 720x400px
>>148612731
>>148612867
>>
File: 1 - denial.jpg (165KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1 - denial.jpg
165KB, 1024x768px
>MC is a normal high school boy with a decent social life and decent grades - he's just decent.
>One day he goes to school and everyone has forgotten who he is.
>Is registered as a transfer student.
>Boy finds out things about his friends that he never would have known if he still knew them (e.g. turns out his crush is a massive slut)
>The show is just an exploration of society and deceiving appearances
>>
File: 1465197778281.jpg (184KB, 1012x1768px) Image search: [Google]
1465197778281.jpg
184KB, 1012x1768px
>>148576398
>A boy falls in love with a girl.
>Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number.
>Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
>But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression.
>After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with.
>In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
>Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves.
>While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.
>>
>>148576398
>>148589646

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3206139
>>
>Edgiest Demon in the world who hunts and kills other demons for no other reason than being edgy as fuck
>one day edgy demon is chilling out in hell slaughtering random demons when he comes upon a human girl, not a spirit, or ghost or demon pretending to be a human, a full on human girl
>an impossibility in the rarest form
>demon guy decides to help her escape hell for no real reason
It'd be a simple reason just for having excessive gore, cool fight scenes and monsters and shit.

No real reason behind it. Just 80's tier shennanigans.
>>
>demon and his demon pals in the underworld are shit talking humans
>one demon says, "I'd make a better human than any of these idiots" and is forced to make a bet with another demon, and if he loses, he loses his weekly pocket change of souls
>demon accepts bet and goes to human world
>human world is generic fantasy #58759834793479
>demon can't use demon powers or he loses his bet, however he can still use magic (just not overpowered cuhrazydemon magic)
>deciding to ignore the whole adventuring guild bullshit because quests take too long to do, he decides to try and be lazy by becoming a merchant
>but a noble is quick to humiliate him and ruin his business, out of money and now with a terrible business reputation, he decides to join up at the Adventurer / Hero Guild
>in this world, you can only use one type of magic, so if you choose arcane, you can only use arcane. if you choose ice, you can only use ice. etc. etc.
>demons however can use multiple types of magic, so he decides to abuse this fact and power level his questing
>on the way out to do a quest however, he spots a group of rookie adventurers almost dying to a group of goblin
>realising this is a good opportunity to raise his reputation, he takes the initiative to talk to the group of adventurers and heal their wounds, though quickly realises his mistake, he had just used healing magic which means he is now locked into the role of a healer
>understanding just how badly he fucked up, he is now forced to join a party (because healers can't do anything on their own) and the annoying group of kid adventurers decides to take the initiative to invite him and due to his bad reputation, he begrudgingly accepts

cont
>>
>>148613896
the anime would be a parody / comedy. And the party would consist of extreme cliche driven members, like the Shounen Leader who is always giving stupid speeches about love and friendship. The Overactive best friend warrior who is also loud and always telling stupid jokes. The Chuuni witch loli that thinks she knows everything. And the slutty Ranger / Rogue.

And of course, the resentful, hateful demon who is constantly calling out their overly happy bullshit.
>>
>>148575491
Main Character is the CDO of a corporate Supra-nation.
Is continually developing new, life-changing devices based on actual theories.
Slice of life involving his day-to-day activities of being pointman for branch operations and helping the corp branch into new nations and combatting other mega-corp nations with other motivations.
>>
File: ripinpeaceoldman.jpg (218KB, 1256x838px) Image search: [Google]
ripinpeaceoldman.jpg
218KB, 1256x838px
Japan 1800's, two best friends team up to hunt monsters.
One is a rough looking sailor / fisherman with unkempt spiky hair, an eye patch, scars everywhere, a beard and a big strong body. Although he looks like a scary guy, he's overly friendly and likes cute things, despite his vulgar language.
The other is the owner of a popular samurai dojo. Despite being an older man, he looks very feminine and has long hair and delicate features. Despite his delicate appearance, he's extremely hostile and overly aggressive.

Whole show is "buddy cop" tier, but for hunting monsters around Japan. Each monster hunt is taken in turns, i.e. One in the Water or Sea for fisherman and one on land for Samurai Man. But they always team up to hunt things. Lots of shit talking each other, drinking beer at the end of a hunt, and general bromance.

Samurai man uses Cliche Katana and special techniques.
Fisherman uses Fisherman tools, like overly large spears / harpoons, nets, strange look like things, knives and his fists.

Monsters would generally be Japanese themed. Like gigantic octopus or Yukionna type yokai.
Basically Japanese Supernatural (season 1 and 2 only) or Tiger and Bunny, but in 1800's
Scenes like pic related would happen from time to time.
>>
>>148597552
It's the same tragic twist as in jurassic bark
>>
>>148576683
You're really going at this too ham-fisted, man. Your obvious self-insert isn't helping either.
>>
Honor Student with the dream of becoming a writer, transfers to a big time high school in Tokyo. Though because of his large muscled physique and his angry looks, he is mistaken for a delinquent and ends up getting in a lot of fights. Eventually he is kicked out of school because he was supposed to be an honor student and falls in with the wrong crowd because he can no long go to university. He joins the Yakuza and becomes a personal body guard to the big boss. Though after a huge fuck up, he gets sent to prison.
He leaves the Yakuza, giving up on his dreams of becoming a writer and finally gets his shit together. Moving into his family home and takes over the family business. Seafood restaurant (his mothers side) and Fisherman (his fathers side) helping out in two very different areas and occasionally acting as the manager after his parents death.
Though still rough and angry because of his time in prison, time in the yakuza and his failed dreams, he doesn't get a long with anyone.
Until one day, he learns that his parents, before their death were taking care of a troubled teen boy.

Seeing himself in the boy, he takes him in, giving him a job as his personal assistant to help him take care of his two family businesses while he slowly becomes the person he used to be.
Fatherly bonding anime / manga are my absolute favourite. Usagi Drop is one of my favourites. I even don't mind the manga ending.
>>
>>148613958
I like it
>>
Master and Commander: the anime
I would love a show about ye Olde naval combat, and I'd love it if they kept the show believable and didn't fuck over the plot half way through like haifuri.

Start with receiving the orders and setting sail with the rest of the fleet, form a blockade, bombard a town, pillage said town, fight a naval force from the enemies ally, have an 'oh fuck' moment as the ship's powder store is hit but doesn't go up, fun shit like that.
>>
File: allmight.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
allmight.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
High School Delinquent is coincidentally obsessed with justice. And only becomes a Delinquent so he can protect his school from other delinquents.

He doesn't have a lot of skills, but one day he finds out by accident when fighting a group of other delinquents in the music room that whenever he sings and uses instruments, his attacks become significantly stronger, and can shoot out energy attacks like an old time RPG Bard. But on a much more CUHRAZY anime style.
After realising this ability, he takes to the street to fight criminals. Said world is a lot like One Punch Man with other powered people and monsters everywhere.

Basically I just want an anime with an excessive focus on cool ass fight scenes and good music. And then you mix them into one!
>>
something like modern life with some people who were kings or warriors in their past lifes

those people have special aura around them that itensifies when theyre angry or something. normally people get scared shitless when one of those people get angry.

im not really sure what the story would be or who the MC could be, but i really like this "aura" or "presence" kind of idea
>>
>>148617892

>MC Is a badass hitman
>His boss sends him on a mission
>falls in love with target and they flee
>waifu dies at childbirth leaving him to raise his daugher alone
>he becomes a salaryman while trying to learn to live a normal life
>S1 is like usagi drop except more awkard becuase he had never lived a normal life (think Leon from The Professional)
>S2 is the daugher entering highschool and all that that implies (mostly romance) but also MC's ex-boss finally finds him and starts sending other hitmans to kill him
>MC has to defend dughter without her noticing it because he doesn't want her to know he was a hitman

it's just a SOL about an ex-hitman and his daughter with the occasional badass fight scene
>>
>boy meets girl
>>
A darker version of Mushishi with an emphasis on visuals and music.
Strange spiritual beings that have come into creation because of an excess amount of spiritual energy created by the universe. These spiritual beings are beyond "good" and "evil". They exist in an infinite amount of forms and have an infinite amount of "personalities" or traits. However, there are certain patterns and themes they run by. These "themes" are held in a book or Lore, in which Alchemists (the Spiritual Hunters) keep with them at all times. These tomes hold the secrets to the universe and the spiritual beings and aide them in hunting the spiritual beings.
>>
File: slavosophy.jpg (125KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
slavosophy.jpg
125KB, 500x375px
Introduction
>story follows Viktor(placeholder name), a Russian boy with hopes of becoming a nuclear physicist when he grows up
>a smart kid with good math and physics skills, but still the typical simple tracksuit slav
>part reason is because his dad works at the local nuclear power plant in their hometown
>he learns that their plant is planning to shut down and all employers will have to find work elsewhere
>Viktors dad finds work in Japan and will have to move in two years
this time skip is here mostly to have an excuse of how Viktor(and his dad) learned japanese(more or less).

Now the meat and potatoes.
>the actual story starts now with Viktor beginning his first day in high school.
>the plot will be on the culture clash of how Viktor gets around in typical Japanese society
>a slav man doing slav things
>the plot will also be moved when the class prez and honor student gets her spot on the top of math and physics stolen by Viktor
>the pretty, well mannered, honor student will now have to deal with the brash and simple Russian stealing some of her spotlight
>the story will then go on how their rivalry creates a few sparks and she'll be the one to really introduce him to japan
>time will be spent of how she'll stop him from squatting on top of the school roof fence and other shenanigans

Reason I picked such a mc was because I want an mc that really doesn't follow the standard behavior and also mix in some slav meme stuff into a SoL, romance manga.
>>
>>148575491
>MC is a freeter who keeps showing up at the worst/best possible times to places he shouldn't be at
>It plagues him all his life and soon he'll be off for uni but he's out of cash to pay for it
>So one day he gets into an incident where it results in a cute rich girl claiming he's a divine being
>He decides to roll with it and makes use of it to get the money he needs but things take a turn for the weird when more and more incidents draw more weirdos to him
>These weirdos start drawing in more believers and begin a cult around the MC that he is freaked out by but is too tempted by the prospects of an easy life from this and doesn't want to let down the rich girl by telling her the truth
>Story revolves around his absurd rise to power which is actually a hugeass keikaku by the secretly very self-aware rich girl who's manipulating MC and his ridiculous plot armor for the sake of her future political domination.
>>
>>148576683
>bring more harm than they do good
Not Christianity.
>>
>>148580333
Wow, this is still around.

Yeah, somehow I did say that she doesn't know. Not quite what I meant. It's contradiction of character. I could say it's more like she's in denial, acting like she doesn't know whenever it's convenient. She wishes she was a magical girl, but doesn't want any of the actual danger or responsibility that goes with it. More than just being an irresponsible MG, she has her own misguided and specific fantasy so she can reject anything that doesn't fit.
>>
>>148575566
Plot twist: the MC is not the transferred student, or any member of his harem. Instead, the plot follows a random student, while the harem stuff happens in the background and is only rarely mentioned
>>
>>148575491
>YamaColle
>MC is a hiker
>Everytime he hikes a mountain he met a girl
>Girl is the spiritual form of the mountain he hiked
>The height of the mountain above sea level will correspond to the size of the girl's chest
>The more popular or well known a mountain is, the more sluttier the girl will be
>>
>>148624544
>Everest is huge big-chested slut
>Hill MC lives on is pure DFC
>>
Time Pirates

A mad scientist bent on saving his lover who has been sentenced to death by the Time Lords, invents time travel thousands of years before it's really invented in an attempt to save her. Though every time he saves her life, she dies in another, brutal way. He spends the remainder of his life (30 years) attempting to save her, and on the verge of death finds a clue to saving her. Realising he has no more time left, he goes back in time one last time to the day he invented time travel and transfers his memories into his younger self.
Now more insane than before instead of trying to save her, he is bent on revenge. And makes a deal with famous warriors, generals, commanders and soldiers from all around the world. He will prevent their untimely deaths that in return, they will help him eradicate the time lords.

And so begins Time Pirates.
It's only an excuse for cool fight scenes, history shenanigans and lots and lots of gore. It's story would be lackluster and mostly be similar to some kind of crazy 80's or 90's movie.
>>
A young prince is lazy pessimistic, and not interested in women. In order to boost the kingdom's reputation, he is forced into learning all sorts of skills and participating in random events. And to combat rumours that he was gay, he is married to five girl without his permission. Basically the story is a constant conflict between the kingdom and the prince.
>>
File: attachment[1].jpg (143KB, 649x960px) Image search: [Google]
attachment[1].jpg
143KB, 649x960px
In a world much like ours, magic exists and everyone knows about it. It's just a regular, normal thing like riding a bike to work or whatever else.

There are an infinite amount of different types of magics, from shamanism, druidism, necromancy, arcane, fire etc. etc. etc. No one is locked into any specific magic route, but people generally specialise. In this world, certain types of magics are looked down upon however, for instance, Necromancy has almost no real world application, like being able to write up a report or analyse data in this modern world. So if you specialise in it, people might think less of you.
Among them are Bards. Bards can use music to shape the world to their will, however, a lot of things bards can do, others can do without the music. And unless you're a superstar world famous musician, people generally think less of you if you practice bard magic.
A group of friends all specialise in being bards and one day want to be famous Rock / Punk Rock artists, but when their reputation is damaged because of the strict magic laws, they become outlaws.

Massive emphasis on music and magical battles. With the three mains using music to shit all over other wizards in magical kung fu battles, while singing cool music and stealing shit or destroying stuff.
>>
>>148592246
this is good
really good
>>
File: Girl-Comics-1-020[1].jpg (438KB, 1281x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Girl-Comics-1-020[1].jpg
438KB, 1281x2000px
Japanese Punisher.

No bullshit, no romance, no gay shit. Just Punisher Punishing.
Lots of gore. Cool fight scenes. And good songs whenever he punishes.
>>
>>148613896
I feel like I've read this one before
>>
File: 1476530238546.png (158KB, 392x318px) Image search: [Google]
1476530238546.png
158KB, 392x318px
>>148575491
Holy shit why is this still up
>>
>>148628376
If the musics good i'd watch it.
Thread posts: 214
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.