[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new s/2016-10-12/alita-battl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Gunnm_Another_Stories_cover.jpg (64KB, 348x500px) Image search: [Google]
Gunnm_Another_Stories_cover.jpg
64KB, 348x500px
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-10-12/alita-battle-angel-film-casts-x-men-apocalypse-actress-lana-condor/.107541

Christoph Waltz (Inglourious Basterds, Django Unchained, Spectre, The Legend of Tarzan) as Doctor Dyson Ido, "the cybersurgeon who finds the cyborg [protagonist] and becomes her mentor."

Jackie Earle Haley (Watchmen, A Nightmare on Elm Street remake, Preacher, The Dark Tower, The Birth of a Nation) as "a monstrous cyborg in a villain role that will call for plenty of CG and greenscreen.
"
Ed Skrein (The Transporter Refueled, Deadpool) as Zapan, "a villainous cyborg who is in possession of a weapon called the Damascus blade."

Keean Johnson (Nashville, Spooksville) as Hugo, the "love interest" and "a young man who teaches Alita how to play a gladiator-style game called Motorball but who also has a secret side job stealing robot parts."

Mahershala Ali (Luke Cage, House of Cards) as "one of the movie's villains, a man named Vector who runs and fixes matches in a gladiator-style combat game called Motorball."
Eiza Gonzales (From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series)
Jorge Lendeborg Jr. (Spider-Man: Homecoming,The Land) as the "cunning and sly friend" of Keean Johnson's character.
>>
>>148527538
Whats the source material about? And whats with this sudden surge of western anime movies?

Is the casting good for this? I mean I do like waltz.
>>
>>148527538
>The black guy is the villain
How the fuck did they got away with it?!
>>
>>148527766
Vector was in the manga though
>>
>>148527764
>Whats the source material about?
You've never heard of motherfucking Battle Angel?
>>
>>148527966
N-no.
>>
>>148527924
They should make him White instead.
>>
>>148527538
10 to 1 3/4 of these people you listed have never seen or even heard of Battle Angel.
>>
>>148527538
>Robert Rodriguez is set to direct this

Ahhhh, maybe it won't be shit?
>>
>>148527766
>>148528185
>ESL /pol/ cancer
You need to leave.
>>
>>148527766
He's barely a bad guy in the manga, just does some shady stuffs.
>>
>>148527538
> and "a young man who teaches Alita how to play a gladiator-style game called Motorball but who also has a secret side job stealing robot parts."

So what, in the movie Gally will just be a prime hunter and motorball player at the same time? It could go fine I guess, wonder if they'll manage to put Nova in it. Makaku probably won't be in it though. Hope they'll have the time to properly show off Jashugan.
>>
>>148527538
>a monstrous cyborg in a villain role that will call for plenty of CG and greenscreen

Let me guess, it'll be another version of the cave troll, just like with every other "monstrous" villain.
>>
File: 03648b90ba125eea04354313cb1ff1aa.jpg (376KB, 1280x1819px) Image search: [Google]
03648b90ba125eea04354313cb1ff1aa.jpg
376KB, 1280x1819px
>>148528414
Man, there used to be a time when the name Robert Rodriguez made me excited to see a movie.
Desperado is one of the best action films of all times, From Dusk till Dawn and Sin City are both crazy fun.

But he became one lazy asshole in recent years.
The problem is also that if the cgi is done in house by his own studio, it will look terrible. The only reason it looked "okay" in Sin City is because the whole thing was meant to seem artificial and stylized as fuck.
>>
>>148528414
If you can't trust the director of The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl in 3D, who can you trust, am I right?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.