[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Rakko.jpg (34KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Rakko.jpg
34KB, 225x350px
Soon?
>>
>>148510269
She's ded m8.
>>
File: r0.png (170KB, 567x707px) Image search: [Google]
r0.png
170KB, 567x707px
>>148510269
She's coming back anon, you just have to be patient.
>>148510595
Show me the body! There's at least 5 different reasons she's not dead.
>>
>>148510687
List ten.
>>
You think she might appear in next month's novel
>>
>>148511671
It's possible with how "literally anything can happen" the summary is. Assuming she's alive and Maya decides manipulate others into going after him, I would think it'd be really feasible for her to be one of the people receptive to Maya's manipulation
>>
>>148512237
I would think the girls Maya is already a part of would be a big enough force to go after him themselves without any outsourcing. But hey if you have the power to manipulate others why not go ahead and get as many extra people as possible? Especially considering the person they're going after
>>
I'm expecting either her or Scavenger to show up next novel if Kamachi intends these characters to be alive. Maybe even both.
>>
>>148514208
Unless things go super south with Kuribot next chapter I don't see any reason for Scavenger to be dead. Rakko is on the fence
>>
>>148514330
Well the heatwave and kaijus wrecked the city pretty hard. And while it's entirely possible absolutely no one died, it's also equally possible some or even many died. It's also implied that another citywide destruction is coming sometime in the future. It'd be easy to use these events to cull characters without giving them much attention or a direct "hey they died" scene
>>
She's ded Jim
>>
File: Overlord_EP10_025.png (979KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Overlord_EP10_025.png
979KB, 1366x768px
>2016 Kamachi
>killing cute girls

She survived eating a bomb.
>>
Why does everyone care about her so much? She's a literal who
>>
>>148516518
Nice ass
>>
>>148516518
Her personality is silly and her design is nice, plus we haven't had a decent dark side character in a long time (if you take into account NT and Accel too).
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.