[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Shallow cunt >Piece of tofu >Irresponsible ladychild

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 29

File: 03j.jpg (69KB, 714x768px) Image search: [Google]
03j.jpg
69KB, 714x768px
>Shallow cunt
>Piece of tofu
>Irresponsible ladychild
>They're all kinda ugly

Why did you guys pick the worst set of women to fight over?
>>
Neon Genesis Evangelion: The Shinji Ikari Raising Project is the greatest anime of all time.
>>
>>148503938
Because omedetou.
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 306x165px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 306x165px
real best girl
>>
File: f219935f.jpg (84KB, 656x987px) Image search: [Google]
f219935f.jpg
84KB, 656x987px
>>
>>148505833
Would fucking cowl be gay or straight?
>>
>>148503938
>no classmate
>no penpen

You're missing some important stuff OP
>>
I didn't
I chose Mari
>>
File: tumblr_mukyynVVwk1r5ljgco1_500.jpg (78KB, 500x557px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mukyynVVwk1r5ljgco1_500.jpg
78KB, 500x557px
>>148506118

Seeing as he has the choice of

1. Non-Autistic Rei in NGE:SIRP who wants the D
2. Twice as Bitchy Asuka- who wants the D
3. Only character who tries to fuck Shinji every time she sees him- Mana Kirishima
4. 5 other women in the same manga who could get drunk enough to fuck him-

Then, yeah- with a mountain of pussy it is a little gay to go for kaworu. If Kaworu were a trap- it'd be less gay- but nah nigga he just a dude with a dick.
>>
>>148506499
My dumbass just remembered raising project was a separate manga and anon wasn't referencing mahou shoujo ikusei keikaku

Now I'm the laughingstock of /a/
>>
>>148506613

lol. I was joking when I called SIRP an anime- but really. It should be.
>>
File: C206.png (31KB, 320x250px) Image search: [Google]
C206.png
31KB, 320x250px
>>
>>148506499
>>148506613
The VN default choice is Kaworu (if you don't have Shinji pursue anyone, he ends up with Kaworu as the true/main route - which unlocks Kaworu Nagisa Raising Project too, which has only Shinji as his love interest). The manga is completely different and is made by a Reifag.
>>
MFW I learned Japanese so I coudl read the last edition of SIRP because it's not available in English.
>>
>>148507005
>which has only Shinji as his love interest).
Ritsuko tried her best to /ss/ him but she got ignored. Along with Rei and Mana. And all the girls of Shinji's school who were trying hard to get into his pants.
>>
>>148507005
I didn't play the game, a cannon ending with Kaworu is fucking gay- and Rei did actually get the most action with Shinji in SIRP- so by default it's the best non-cannon series ever made.
>>
>>148506499
How isn't Kaworu a trap? He's literally a female angel in a male human form. Which he can shapeshift but Shinji likes that appearance the best.
>>
>>148507154

Eh- doubtful. A trap at least tries to look like a girl- if you're claim were true he'd be at best a gender bent asexual alien. He'd be closest to an otoko no ko- but the nigga don't even try to dress like a chick.

Looks like a dude- ambigious actual sexual background- has a dick____________ gay
>>
>>148507128
There are happy routes, friendship ones without romance scenario (which focuses on careers and shit) and the AU route where everyone is in high school. Rei is attracted to Kaworu too (in the AU route where she's a school girl, and they become close when he transfer schools - Rei's fujo antics in the manga are taken from this stuff in the VN, they have some OT3 scenes together) and Mana flat out falls in love with Kaworu but Kaworu doesn't like her at all. This is still in Shinji Ikari Raising Project. It's not like the girls are just for Shinji, Kaworu is really popular. Only Asuka dislikes him because he's her 'rival' except in the 'World without Shinji' bad end where Shinji doesn't exist, and Kaworu is the only one who remembers him, there Asuka falls for Kaworu who is mostly [SCREAMING INTERNALLY].

Kaworu Raising Project can be unlocked (like you can unlock Asuka's in Rei's Raising Project VN), but he only gets Shinji route as option. It's frustrating because Ritsuko, her caretaker here, seems to have taking a liking to him and it would have been good to remove her from Gendo or Rei and Mana. But no.
>>
>>148507287
Adam isn't asexual. It's identified as a Mother, sure she can procreate with herself, but it's given a female assignation. Rather than 'parent' or something gender neutral. The other angels are given male functions (they can't procreate just trigger this by merging with Adam, it's a very unsubtle analogy of sex and conception).
And angels can shapeshift. They take the form they are more comfortable with as result of their self image. Shinji found Kaworu's present appearance attractive. He was design to match his idea of what is ideal and perfect. If Shinji was less of a fag, Kaworu's form would have been a girl.
>>
>>148507360
Damn son, you know your VN's. Whenever I play a VN- i never get 100% complete because I literally always go for the same 2 or 3 people. I haven't played the VNs for NGE though, should probablly give that a shot one of these days.
>>
>>148507360
They'll never get Kaworu with a different love interest. Kaworu and Shinji are the most popular couple. Even that fucking AU pachinko manga which has Sakura, who fills the role of Shinji as mc (genderswapped), has a Kaworu clone as her love interest. Rei and Asuka (and Mana) get different love interests and routes in different games, Kaworu is stuck with Shinji.
>>
>>148507508
I'm a huge Evafag, so I played several of the games.
>>
>>148507459

Yeah- I know most of this. Practically live on evageek - what you say is true- it would've been twice as dope if Shinji didn't suck so hard and Kaworu could have been literally anybody else.

I always thought- shit- what would happen if you re-shot Evangelion with Toji as the main character? That would be a much better show.
>>
File: BJoEfal.jpg (169KB, 744x1074px) Image search: [Google]
BJoEfal.jpg
169KB, 744x1074px
>>148507598
If I had a time machine.... fuck killing Hitler- I'd rather go back to 1992 and prevent Shinji and Kaworu from ever being in Eva.

Step One: Convince Hideaki I'm from the future
Step Two: Convince (and or force) him to not make NGE with Shnji or Kaworu
Step Three: Profit?
>>
>>148507611
I think it's also fairly original that Kaworu was male (on his human appearance anyway), it's subverting the expectations of the show and Shinji's character. Also the Devilman inspiration had certainly a hand on it. Back in the original, I mean. Right now Kaworu, Rei and Asuka became lifeless pandering characters and the relationship they have with Shinji are just as dull.
>>
>>148507459
Real angels choose the form they emerge in and are able to add to it after the fact. Tabris wasn't born a real angel.
>>
>>148507611
That's why EoE = Oedipus Complex triumph. With Adam, Lilith and Yui, the mother triad, rejecting or speaking against Gendo, the Father, and merging with Shinji, the son, to give birth to a new world. The reason why Kaworu was painted in a romantic light was because he was the only mother who wasn't really related to Shinji. His male appearance is due to Shinji's metaphor of love and love is created first by the ego ideal (the sublimation of one self, which was Kaworu, Shinji had the fortune to meet that embodiment of it).

Asuka could potentially become a second love in the future because she and Kaworu have some common traits which no doubt was made on purpose. At least in NGE. Rebuild is trash.
>>
>>148507746
I'm too depressed now. I need to go to the park and try and meet 3d gril. at this rate I won't get anything done today because will be too depressed about Rei being ignored.
>>
>>148507876
>Tabris wasn't born a real angel.

Tabris is a real angel. He has blue blood type = Angel. Yes, he has also some lilim DNA, but this doesn't change or fixed his gender at all. That's why there are AU he simply chooses to have two x chromosomes. In NGE 2, it's clear he chose his appearance.
>>
>>148507922
EoE most depressing and masterful movie I've seen. Liked the Original series a shitload- but I actually loved the shit out of 2.22 also- however- 3.33 is probably the shitiest thing I have ever seen
>>
File: 6c0bd552b6567953fea4d432d6da84ea.png (360KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
6c0bd552b6567953fea4d432d6da84ea.png
360KB, 1600x1200px
>>148506499
>Twice as Bitchy Asuka- who wants the D
>Twice this.

I didn't know this was physically possible.

Still exactly my fetish.
>>
>>148507948
Rei was pretty much one of the best developed characters in NGE who actually manages to actualize herself and make a difference.

I wouldn't listen much to the Kaworu fans, because they don't view Evangelion in any other light than romantic relationship and yaoi. It's the only way they can perceive it. Kaworu is more of an afterthought that doesn't really matter except as a foil.
>>
>>148507948
Rei isn't ignored. Rei is important but romantically she'll be shafted because she has Yui's DNA. Though in extra work, it shows Lilith personality/persona is /u/ for Adam, that's why loli Rei I is portrayed with a crush on Kaworu. You can say that Rei got exactly what she wanted in EoE. Lilith self merged with Adam and then she became one with Shinji.
>>
File: Photo_2016-10-13_01-31-48_PM.png (2MB, 1548x1936px) Image search: [Google]
Photo_2016-10-13_01-31-48_PM.png
2MB, 1548x1936px
>>
>>148508009
basically- Asuka is a headcase for me. I would have sex with her. But I don't like her at all. And I think that's what was trying to be conveyed with her character. She is a horrible fucking person, totally full of herself, only finds value in being seen as useful by others---- and oddly enough the only value I find in her is her appearance. Because everything else if fucking garbage.
>>
>>148508010
Good point. If they want to see it as some gay shit, they'll fine any excuse to make it out as supposed to be gay shit.
>>
>>148508076
She's a broken person but is getting better. I agree she's made to embody sex and rejection like Kaworu was love and Rei was understanding/connection. But as a character Asuka is fucking great.
>>
>>148508009
She's twice as slutty too. She falls for every dick available.
>>
>>148508032

This is why I think the Shinji Ikari Raising Project was one of the best manga- it doesn't take itself so fucking seriously. It's normal. It's fun.

it doesn't have all of this "oh so confusing existential crisis bullshit" It's good because it's vanilla- Character X meet character Y. Now that you've seen a whole show, movie, and afterthought movies about how miserable their fucking lives are----- here's a show where they actually have normal fucking lives.
>>
>>148508157
I don't know man, I just fucking hate her in every scene. Literally my favorite scene with Asuka is when she gets mind raped. Literally- the fucking best. Ode to Joy starts playing and the first time I saw that shit I was laughing my ass off thinking- THAT'S WHAT YOU GET BITCH!
>>
>>148508224
I don't like the Rei characterization there. I loved her in NGE and EoE, and I would have loved her NGE 2 scenario if the ending wasn't so depressing. Fuck Anno.
>>
>>148508221

The number of Chads fucking Asuka-

IS TOO DAMN HIGH
>>
>>148508272
I don't like her as a person, but she's a well written character. Ode to Joy is Kaworu's leitmotif, you mean Hallelujah, I think.
>>
>>148508032
>Rei isn't ignored. Rei is important but romantically she'll be shafted because she has Yui's DNA.
Quit it with the Kaworufag rhetoric. You claim Rei is shafted, but Rei is a de facto major character in NGE that actually, like you point out, actually has a fulfilled character with perhaps the most impressive turnaround in the entire series: From brainwashed prisoner to Godhood.

It's quite the story for Rei. Attempting to ridicule it or look down upon literally due to Rei's genes is extremely discriminatory and downright disgusting. But sadly, a part of Asuka and Kaworu fandom since it's more or less the only thing they hatefilled minds can come up with to attack Rei.
>>
>>148508311
No, I mean. Mana likes every bridge bunny in Nerv, Kaji, Kaworu (Shinji Ikari Raising Project VN), has a boyfriend she's double timing with Shinji, plus Shinji. She's a legit slut.

Asuka isn't far behind in expanded universe, she got to end up with different men or like several besides Shinji and Kaji.
>>
>>148508355
I only said Rei is shafted romantically in comparison to Asuka or Kaworu because of the Yuishit, nothing to do with her as a character. She's in fact by second favorite one. I'm not a Kaworufag, I'm a Misatofag who has eyes to analyze Eva.
>>
>>148508289

I totally agree they could've done a better job with her characterization in it- I just loved NGE so much- and was just utterly dissapointed in the "no way to not fuck everything up" ending.

Some people would argue that NGE is great because of the depressing end- i would say fuck those people. I don't think there is a no- win scenario. And though winning can be pretty unlikely- I just want to see people fucking win and be happy in the end. You can do it without it being wholly generic. Kill of some characters. Hell- a lot of characters. Have some people who no one wants to see die- die. Because life is like that. But shit, the apocalypse is just too heavy. I can't watch EoE without being depressed for a week minimum
>>
>>148508333
ah shit- sorry for being tired and making dumb mistakes. You are correct.
>>
>>148508435
NGE 2 does have a happy end in Shinji's scenario (and presents EoE as the bad end). However, Rei's scenario ending, as much as I love her scenario to learn more about Lilith is even worse.
>>
>>148508389

Hey- the world NEEDS slutty girls. And there is a huge difference between whorey and slutty. It's honestly not so bad that Mana would suck a couple of dudes off- sex is a stress reliever and done in moderation is good for a person. Taking it too far---- is probably where you'd find Asuka. Who would most likely develop a problem with it (she has issues).
>>
>>148508695
Mana just falls in love easily. At least from what we saw in SIRP VN, because we don't see how she started to like those bridge bunnies or Kaji.
>>
File: 1472231586816.png (364KB, 800x1039px) Image search: [Google]
1472231586816.png
364KB, 800x1039px
>>148508695

>there is a huge difference between whorey and slutty.

Which is?
>>
File: 1470161904666.gif (2MB, 704x523px) Image search: [Google]
1470161904666.gif
2MB, 704x523px
>>148508003
Are you me? Rebuild 3 was a fucking mistake

Rebuild 2 honestly took what made the Asuka chronicles up to Bardiel and made them so much better but then Rebuild 3 shatters any sort of build up from the first two films and essentially reboots everything in the most unnecessary and terrible way possible

It took me a rewatch to really like End of Evangelion as much as I do. At first I considered it as bad as the last two episodes, even though I liked Episode 26. Then I realized that was the point and can't see them as separate entities but two sides of the same coin

At least Shin Godzilla was released so now Anno can get back to 3.0+1.0. Hopefully that goes better
>>
>>148508631
Isn't the Rei ending the one where she and Shinji just leave after defeating the Series?

That's pretty much the nicest ending Rei's ever got or is getting, sadly, and only because Anno got figuratively strongarmed into having GOOD endings, besides the Canon ones.
>>
>>148508928

Moderation- basically. Fucking anybody you meet because you think it'd be fun- so- multiple different people a week- every week- all the time. Compared to- every so often fucking someone you like because it'd be fun.

One is easy- not a challenge- and therefore not worth much. One is not impossible- but definitely worth more- and probably more stable/ doesn't have mental or physical problems

Also- someone can be slutty- kinda by acting more sexy and loose- even if they aren't putting out as much---- where as being whorey is just being dirty- not even trying to be cute/sexy just basically opening your legs and fucking anything.
>>
>>148508941

Shit I don't think I have a clone... but just to check- do you do engineereing? And yeah- I was so glad about the *change up* of who was piloting that Eva. haha
>>
>>148509159
Nope, NEET. So just someone who agrees

It felt much better handled with Asuka in the cockpit. Mostly because Toji being fourth child never actually added anything and kind of just took away from the side characters to streamline the ending. The potential was there too, but fuck was it shafted hard
>>
File: 19787909_p0.jpg (320KB, 533x746px) Image search: [Google]
19787909_p0.jpg
320KB, 533x746px
>>148509069

Whore and slut are interchangeable. They mean the same thing to anyone who isn't an autist.

Let me give you an example. If your mom is a whore, she is also a slut. If your mom is a slut, she is also a whore.
Also verifiable by google define and Merriam-Webster.

Also, Asuka is pure. If anyone is a whore-slut, its Rei since she can be printed off for everyone.
>>
File: 1471148103282.gif (35KB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
1471148103282.gif
35KB, 300x199px
>>148509388
Well- your arguement is invalid because you think that BITCH has a soul.

Here's the FOIL that no one talks about-

They say Ayanami doesn't have a soul- which funny enough if you look at the ancient greek use of the concept of Thumos and the soul (in connection with the idea of what it takes to pilot an Eva) you will realize that Rei does have a soul- where she struggles deciding if she does or not- because the Eva would not function without it....

But more importantly- Asuka (who you fucking faggots tout as some type of pure waifu {who could fucking beat kobiyashi in a dick eating contest}) is the epitome of someone who is sure of themselves but acts like the person with the least empathy- and ultimately loses control of her Eva and fucking goes into a coma and dies. Asuka and Rei are foil characters because Rei isn't sure if she has a soul- but does- and Asuka should have a soul- but sure doens't fucking act like it.

I would take a shit on your Waifu and see her gangraped in the street by a pack of fucking syrians- you punk ass bitch! Your waifu is shit! and You are shit!
>>
File: tumblr_n3nr7h8tbg1tpfyz5o1_250.gif (281KB, 250x171px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3nr7h8tbg1tpfyz5o1_250.gif
281KB, 250x171px
>>148509388
Slut and Whore are magnitudes of promiscuity. Dumbass. A papercut and a stab wound are both things that make you bleed- yes- but a fucking stab wound- is NOT the same as a papercut.

A numerical list of magnitude of how easy it is to fuck a chick- 10 being hardest- 0 being easiest.

- lesbian - 10 (unless if bisexual)
- Prood - 9
- Mormon - 8
- Smart- 7
- Hanicapped- 6
- Normal - 5
- ugly -4
-slutty- 3
-french- 2
-drunk- 1
-Whore- 0
-Your mom- (-1)
-Your Waifu- (-2)
>>
File: 1471781490826.png (1MB, 1178x1470px) Image search: [Google]
1471781490826.png
1MB, 1178x1470px
>>148509902
>>148509636

kys reifags
>>
>>148510096

original comment! Sick burn!
>>
File: 019.jpg (91KB, 1280x1813px) Image search: [Google]
019.jpg
91KB, 1280x1813px
>>148510227

At least Asuka is a genuine original.
Rei is just one of many test tube baby clones of an old non-virgin whore with a poor ability in choosing men.

Asuka is pure. Seriously, I am heated.
Asuka is the fire of my desire. A pure desire. Nothing icky.
>>
>>148509636
>Asuka
>Sure of herself
How can you fucking miss the point so hard? The entire reason she puff herself up so much, blow up over people pyting her anfd absolutely hates losing at anything is because she's insecure.

She's a 9/10 certified genius, world-saving mecha pilot and she still has no sense of self-worth.
>>
File: 1468269963875.png (218KB, 490x490px) Image search: [Google]
1468269963875.png
218KB, 490x490px
>>148507005
>he ends up with Kaworu as the true/main route
>>
File: Yui.png (332KB, 580x600px) Image search: [Google]
Yui.png
332KB, 580x600px
>>148503938
Because we already know who's best girl.
>>
>>148503938
>Irresponsible ladychild

I don't understand the problem.
>>
File: 1470539314207.gif (549KB, 720x534px) Image search: [Google]
1470539314207.gif
549KB, 720x534px
>>148503938
>piece of tofu
>>
>>148510940
>Certified genius

That whole degree thing may have been something NERV or SEELE pulled out of thin air, as NERV and SEELE are won't to do; She's only really shown elementary physics knowledge, no directional skills, and that she can pull some cool flips with a spear. Hell, Rei was shown reading some German (?) evolutionary science books, that's more advanced that what Asuka showed maybe that's just the Yui parts of her, tho.

Besides, it's not a good idea to cram 12 years of education on the same regime that should prepare her to fight to the death against the end of the world, keeping them on school is just to allow some anime shenaningans, and expand the cast a little.
>>
Rei would be a great girlfriend if you just get her out of the house every now and again.
>>
>>148511204
>actual psychopath
>>
>>148506043
I played the game and literally couldn't tolerate her. Asuka was better than her in her own game.
>>
>>148514887
Rei's book was German alright. A 14th century speech about preserving the purity of the German language from loanwords. With some 1970s ass looking diagrams of plasmids stuck in.

Not that Asuka's credentials shouldn't be questioned. A correspondence degree is a reasonable expectation for all the ability she ever showed to work with anybody.
>>
>>148510940
Well yeah, that's exactly right. And as everyone knows, people with no self-worth are unlikable cunts.
>>
>>148515669
I mean, 6-12 months in a military academy, or hell, German girl scouts, would've worked way better for her than a degree.

Seele conspiracy or not, she would have been way more useful if she could, not even *relate* to anyone, but just follow orders from her superiors. For all her supposed training, she was about twice as unruly as Shinji, and he got picked up from the sticks with no previous training in anything.

The whole "experienced pilot" thing is handled so inconsistently, I really wonder what happened in the production side of things. I mean, Anno claims he "forgot" about Rei but, like most things Anno says, they're probably bullshit, there's no way he picked all the Symbolism at random, so maybe something weird happened with that too.

>Rei's book

really? wonder how they went about it, did they think of anything with that, or did they just scan the first two books they could find?
>>
File: did she make this herself.jpg (280KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
did she make this herself.jpg
280KB, 1440x1080px
>>148517989
Awright, I fucked up. First page is part of an address to the Fruitbearing Society, second page is Simplicius Simplicissimus, and I'm off by hundreds of years in both cases. It's filler, but they're both so esoteric and unrelated to biology that I'm sure they weren't the first German text anybody found and were deliberately chosen to yank you.
>>
>>148509902
Lez =/= she can't be a completely used up busted cunted whore that's not worth a hate fuck.

Reality and experience has told me this.
>>
>>148518821

Nice Find!
Yeah, it'd seem like they must have meant something out of the whole thing, though I've no idea what.

I'd think the idea was that they wanted her to have some things that made her like Yui, like the rug scene, but they kinda forgot to go anywhere with that. The show, and more essentially Anno, is kinda indecisive as to whether Rei is a person of her own right, or some Jocastaic amalgamate. She has to not be to make her relationship with Shinji not "correct", but on the other hand, she's nothing like the Yui we know, and the whole aspect of a Girl trapped in a world that can't be hers by force of others breaks apart the more he tries to make an example out of her.

...otherwise that whole scene would make sense if Rei was the exchange student with a degree.
>>
>>148519249
It wouldn't take much to connect Simplicius to Rei herself, but that's true of most books.
>>
File: nge5.png (831KB, 1042x878px) Image search: [Google]
nge5.png
831KB, 1042x878px
i love them so much
>>
>>148508311

stale meme bro
>>
File: besties.png (410KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
besties.png
410KB, 500x500px
>>148519986
>>
File: 1473630241965.jpg (24KB, 315x441px) Image search: [Google]
1473630241965.jpg
24KB, 315x441px
>>148519986
>>
Rei a best.
>>
File: 1443286087855.jpg (500KB, 1400x1201px) Image search: [Google]
1443286087855.jpg
500KB, 1400x1201px
So, like i don't know how anime copyright works or what the original dude's plans are, I know there were the movies and all, but you know how there was that fanfic tier haruhi thing; which got me wondering, what are the chances that we can get an eva highschool comedy/sol show?

I'd watch the fuck out of that
>>
File: 0061-003.jpg (365KB, 2048x1448px) Image search: [Google]
0061-003.jpg
365KB, 2048x1448px
>>148521167
>>
File: Cain-FE1.png (529B, 48x48px) Image search: [Google]
Cain-FE1.png
529B, 48x48px
>>148521167
>what are the chances that we can get an eva highschool comedy/sol show
>what are the chances that we can get eva but with everything interesting about eva removed
>>
>>148521660
>everything interesting about eva
Which was the cute girls; which would work great in a highschool framework.
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.