[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this really as bad as people say?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: proxy.jpg (98KB, 1000x523px) Image search: [Google]
proxy.jpg
98KB, 1000x523px
Is this really as bad as people say?
>>
File: 1465076714572.gif (2MB, 901x676px) Image search: [Google]
1465076714572.gif
2MB, 901x676px
>>148502754
people hate it's author and that's basically it
also purple is useless
>>
It's pretty good. People hate on it because it's written by Okada.
>>
File: 1465683889605.png (852KB, 1781x812px) Image search: [Google]
1465683889605.png
852KB, 1781x812px
What do they say? The drama is predictable but it's okay.

I wish it had been a battle anime. Tenga is too much of a musclehead. I don't like him at all.
>>
>>148502754
no
>>
File: latest.jpg (26KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
26KB, 225x350px
>>148502754
The bait-and-switch they pulled with Maki pissed me off and killed most of my interest.
>I KILLED SOMEONE
>but not really
>I'M GONNA RAPE YOU
>just kidding teehee

Don't fucking do that.
>>
>>148502754
Not all the way through, but at the end it got pretty insufferable for me. Characters weren't having conversations, they were just shouting their viewpoints at each other. Also, I was annoyed by some characters and didn't find it particularly creative visually.
>>
This show is AnoHana but good.
>>
>>148502754
Its pretty solid 7.5/10
>>
Its complete garbage.

The only people who liked this shit are shipperfags and pseudo intellectual fedora tippers who like to circlejerk in "visual direction" threads with their uninspired cinegrids.

Forced melodrama and love triangles ruined what could have been an actually interesting show. Also the comedy was painfully unfunny.

The "moral" of the story is that its possible to feel empathy for someone without actually being literally connected to them, and this is presented as some grand discovery when it is just some normal everyday thing

Fuck this show and the retards who enjoyed this trash.
>>
Yes, it's bullfuck.
>>
It's another /a-1/ tries to elevate a failed Aniplex original after the fact thread because AoA is probably doing a Western release soon.
>>
>>148502754
no, i liked it but according to the majority of /a/ i have shit taste
>>
>>148502754
No, it was okay. Not terrible but watchable. Direction was great.
>>
By the time I finished it I didn't think so. I think the problem was people's expectations were so high and it didn't meet them. It was absolutely beautiful to look at but as other people said we've sort of had enough of Okada melodrama.

That and Trigger also made Luluco at the same time which is nonironically 10/10 and probably AOTS/Y
>>
I wish everyone, especially Hisomu, got focus episodes like Maki.
I didn't like the love triangle/chain/polygon that was forced by the teachers by altering the kids' brain chemistry.
The direction and music were superb.

While the show didn't meet my expectations, I was proud that Trigger was willing to be experimental and try something out of their comfort zone.
>>
It wasnt good. just whatever. one of those shows you watch and forget about within a week
>>
After episode 9 it went downhill, but it was okay before that.
>>
>>148505668
It's probably because people were expecting a Trigger style story and instead got Okada.
>>
>>148507479
Pretty much yeah.
>>
>>148502826
ITAI
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.