[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this Anime nothing but a neverending tournament format? There

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: hunter x hunter.jpg (373KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hunter x hunter.jpg
373KB, 1920x1080px
Is this Anime nothing but a neverending tournament format? There have been so many opportunities for villains and heroes to just gang up on a weak target and fuck them up but it usually ends up in fair duels where the weaker Nen user gets their ass kicked.

They are fucking pro hunters for fucks sake. Why do they duel ants and frogs and videogame characters? Just fucking gang up and beat the shit out of them.
>>
>>148493695
What the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>148493695
>Is this Anime nothing but a neverending tournament format?
yup it is pretty shit desu
>>
>>148493695
What? Name a single fight in the series where the good guys had a chance to gang up but didn't.
>Hunter Exam
They tried and failed against Hisoka.
>Heaven's Arena
Not allowed.
>Greed Island
Biscuit could have beaten all 3 of Bomber's group but she wanted to teach the kids to fight on their own.
Regarding the Phantom Troupe V Razor, the PT admitted Razor is insanely strong, and he could have easily teleported them all away the second they moved an inch closer to him.
>Chimera Ants
They did gang up against Youpi, and they were too separated to gang up against anyone else. They didn't have the manpower to gang up on every ant (this reasoning was explained).

Anything else?
>>
>Kurapika and Leorio become irrelevant right after the exam

Apart from the PT arc for Kurapika, anyways.
>>
>>148494017
He thinks HxH is a tournament.
>>
Are you the same retard that made the thread about "muh kurapika is a faggot for not killing his daughter boss" ?
>>
>>148493695
Togashi deconstructed tournaments though, so you should enjoy it.
>>
>>148496083
I knew this thread reminded me of something. Kill yourself, OP.
>>
>>148493695
It's an overrated series that's constantly trumped up by the same group of autists. I pray that you drop it before the excreble Chimera Ant arc.
>>
>>148496451
overrated,.said every mainstream anime is shit anime guy,.
SAO still shit though,.
HxH is pretty decent & unique shonen premises, no shitty big "plot" anime like o;c could ever delivered,. even comparing to similar genre HxH still trump in execution,.
>>
>>148497046
lol. Nice opinion nerd.
>>
>>148497077
i rewatched it recently, so sense of duty arises to defend the series,.
What am i even doing wasting time in an imageboard,.
>>
>>148497239
why would you rewatch something with no artistic integrity and merit? Hunter times Hunter is the worst type of shounen trash. You can instantly tell that nothing was planned out. It starts out as an Anime about creature hunting with the pro-hunter license being dangled in front of us as the ultimate achievement with members being so highly respected that just owning the license means you're basically set for life. But then we find out that the average pro-hunter that passes the test is nothing more than a mook. The power-level bullshit is taken straight out of garbage like DBZ, it just doesn't fucking stop. It's like someone tried to go with a more "realistic" take on continuous self-improvement style story telling where the protagonist constantly try to get stronger and then they watched DB and thought "hey, you know what we need in a manga about hunters hunting dangerous monsters? Fucking KI. Oh wait, let's just call it Nen" Absolutely terrible. The moment you realize that those hunters that perform incredible physical feats like Hisoka throwing playing cards with pin-point precision, speed and strength just use some bullshit magical power you just kind of stop giving a shit because that means that it's not a question of incredible dedication and training to perfect your abilities but more like a power-race to see how much Nen you can accumulate to do whatever the fuck you want. Every single Nen user doesn't just have their special ability if they care to invent one, they are also unbelievably agile ninjas just because that's part of Nen-usage. Gon flipping around like a fucking bouncy ball when the manga started...completely inconsequential. The fact that he was living outside in the nature to hone his skills was irrelevant because you just need fucking Nen, focus it in your body parts and jump wherever the fuck you want. So stupid.
>>
>>148497574
u just a minority that have fallen into deep shit unable to watch and enjoy anime normally until needing to deconstructed the all unrealistic/displeasant anime detail with respect to own perspective, why wont u tell just the author im sure he will listen,.
>>
File: 1476362835732.jpg (118KB, 923x599px) Image search: [Google]
1476362835732.jpg
118KB, 923x599px
>>148497574
>this is OC
>>
>>148493695
>this series is shit because they do not gang up and do shit
Are you retarded
>>
>>148497574
>they do shit with shitty magic. Therefore, anime is shit
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.