[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Corpse Party was a mistake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

So I discovered Corpse Party Musume the other day, and after reading all 20 chapters of it. I can only find myself thinking "why?".
>>
To make you upset. Somewhere out there a Jap decided "I want to make anon upset." and went on a journey to create a manga specifically to make YOU angry.
>>
>He doesn't like watching cute girls and traps being rapemurdered
>>
Blood Drive was a mistake. Only Yoshiki was the only character that was not shit.
>>
>>148486993
They should have animated Book of Shadows too. Mayu's toilet scene would have been interesting to see animated.
>>
>>148487364
I feel special knowing that someone cares about me.
>>
>>148486993
Because Keduin has awful, awful fetishes but leaves it out of his main games. So he puts them in manga.

Look at Dolls Fall
>>
>>148486993
The worst decision is having 2 blandest characters as main guy and main girl. As well as wasting more interesting character such as the glass guy.
>>
>>148489932

Eh, outside of some scenes and the OP I don't think the anime really lived up to the game.

Though I suppose the ending was kind of interesting.
>>
File: Yoshiki.png (312KB, 651x1022px) Image search: [Google]
Yoshiki.png
312KB, 651x1022px
>>148490479
Glasses ended up being a waste. Yoshiki was the only based fucker until the very fucking end.
>>
File: 1465239512110.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1465239512110.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
>>148490471

The fetish stuff didn't really seem out of the place to me, maybe because I feel sexuality just waiting under the surface of lots of horror stuff.
>>
>>148490795
Its problem is that way too short.
>>
>>148491027

True
>>
>>148486993
When are they going to continue Corpse Party 2?
>>
>>148491476
I think I heard a rumor that part 2 of that was already being made and would be released sometime this year, though I haven't heard word about it since. Kedouin's probably too busy with Dolls Fall and that Panzer manga of his.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.