[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly reminder that yandere's are literally perfect unless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: utBx4cy[1].jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
utBx4cy[1].jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
Friendly reminder that yandere's are literally perfect unless you plan to cheat on them.
>>
>>148466846
Truer words have never been spoken.
>>
>>148466846
Or they arent the one you love
>>
>>148466846
You also have to be careful when revealing things that interest you.
>>
You're all crazy if you think having someone that obsessed with you, fawning over you anytime you come home, is good. I'm married and sometimes I wish my wife had a hobby so she wasn't always so far up my ass about shit. doesn't have to be negative just never having a moment alone outside of your office bathroom is a pain.
>>
>>148467013
Wow you should get a tumblr dude, that way people that actually give a shit will see your blog.
>>
>>148466846
>are literally perfect unless you plan to cheat on them.

You forgot facing in the direction of anything that looks remotely female, talking about any female that's not said yandere, and looking like you're thinking about a female that's not said yandere.

There's literally no way to play it safe with an actual yandere as your waifu. You'll eventually be killed through a misunderstanding.
>>
File: Albedo.jpg (92KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
Albedo.jpg
92KB, 1440x810px
>>148467164
>Caring about whores other than your family and your perfect waifu
Nah. Nah.

Also
>Implying a yandere would kill what makes her life worth living
Worst case scenario, she tells you not to go around digging in the backyard
>>
>>148466846
>unless you plan to cheat on them
So they aren't perfect, loser.
>>
>>148468751
I wouldn't cheat on a yandere but I would do little things to make her jealous
If you aren't experiencing the yan then you aren't getting the most out of a yandere
>>
>>148467013
>Anyone who has different tastes than me is crazy
>I willingly married a woman who is too clingy for my personal tastes
>Or I'm lying on the internet about being married, just to feel better than some autists because they wanna talk about a character archetype they like.
>>
>>148467164
>>148466846
Depends On The Yandere.
Some kill or kidnap or whatever over just looking at another woman, some need to be legitimately pushed, others fall more in the middle ground.

Excluding the ones who go crazy at the drop of a hat, Yanderes are the best.
>>
Albedo is ugly af and if she's your waifu you have shit taste, whether she's a yandere or not
>>
>>148469212
Chairs don't talk.
>>
>>148466846
>unless you plan to cheat on them
literally why?
>>
>>148467013
Kill yourself normalfags cuck.
>>
>>148467385
>kissanime
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.