[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would Yui fare as a wife or mother?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: yuimaid.jpg (57KB, 497x712px) Image search: [Google]
yuimaid.jpg
57KB, 497x712px
How would Yui fare as a wife or mother?
>>
Honestly you'd have to pay a maid to take care of the house while you earn the money. Yui's cute but she is useless.
>>
She's a trophy wife.
>>
>>148465301
Depends on how much help she gets from Ui.
>>
>>148465301
badly
>>
>>148465388
She's a salt wife while Mugi is my rock wife to bear my heir.
>>
Ui does all the work and will get baby expenses from moogs in exchange of cuddling with the baby.
>>
Why do maid uniforms always look good?
>>
>>148465867
Because they are closely to the idea of femininity, as in being a nurturing, caring and loving woman, which has been lost in modern society.
>>
>>148465359
No. She would be very great she would ganbatte her best. Debate me.
>>
She's a very good housewife. I should know. She's mine.
>>
>>148465301
Her kids would all die in infancy
>>
>>148465301
Her ADD means she'll forget that her baby is drowning in the bath tub
>>
>>148468652
>Yui kills her child through negligence
>falls into an unshakable depression for the rest of her life
no I don't like this, don't make me think about these things
>>
>>148466041
>>148469103
>he wouldn't depress his waifu into becoming Ui dependant
>he wouldn't score the superior Ui by proxy
What a sucker.
>>
>>148465301
good at entertaining the kids but probably shite at everything else i imagine lol
tbf though ui would probably serve as a free maid anyway so it might be fine
>>
File: yui.png (148KB, 500x599px) Image search: [Google]
yui.png
148KB, 500x599px
>>148469289
???
>>
>>148470609
You're as slow as Yui
>>
>>148465301
She learns fast, I'd say she's be a good mom.
>>
>>148465359

Didn't she enter a super-duper fancy university? I would assume that she would work in an office environment in the future, I mean if she is just normal enough to live in that environment. Just don't let her do the chores at home.
>>
>>148465391
Yui and Ui are a package deal anon
>>
Yui is a very cute girl I wish I could be her friend
She's to inoccent to even have a boyfriend
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.