[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of man would be able to satisfy her? She has absolutely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

What kind of man would be able to satisfy her?
She has absolutely no tolerance for bullshit.
>>
>>148465059
UFO-kun is the only man for her.
>>
A fagotto.
>>
>>148465059
She's a strong woman who needs no man.
>>
>>148465059
>bullshit
A man isn't a woman anon.
>>
>man
>>
>>148465059
Her dad
>>
>>148465059

She'd want a little sissy boy she could dominate and force to pleasure her in any way she wants.
>>
>>148465059
Trump.
>>
>>148465666
satan mixing truth and lies to make us desperate.
>>
>>148465498
This. Asuka is a feminist symbol.
>>
File: 1473037018673.jpg (158KB, 600x934px) Image search: [Google]
1473037018673.jpg
158KB, 600x934px
>>148465666
Literally me.
>>
>>148465059
vegeta
>>
A lot of men don't have much of a tolerance for bullshit either. Once they get older (over 25 or so) and get their lives and career on track, a good chunk of men are done fucking around. There's also your fair share of guys that are easy going.

I think her being ready to get her life on track at such a young age would make her a loooooooooooooot more desirable to men in general and she'd have no problem finding one. It's not secret that, when it comes to relationships, men don't care much for flaky women who have no direction or predictability.

A no-bullshit guy trying to find a no-bullshit girl at age 18 would .... well, he just wouldn't get laid. Ever.
>>
Accel
>>
>>148465666
That's why she's perfect for me.
>>
>>148465666
Stop spreading lies and giving anons false hope
>>
File: 015.jpg (51KB, 403x494px) Image search: [Google]
015.jpg
51KB, 403x494px
>>148465666
I have to admit, you're always spot on when it comes to the perverted stuff.
>>
>>148466553
Why do you think the snobby glasses-adjusting geniuses aren't the slightest bit popular with girls in high school? It isn't so much that their conceited attitudes are incredibly off-putting, it's moreso that their standards are so obscenely high that the average female must look exactly like a mud-smeared sow to them. Zero bullshit, zero tolerance for fucking around and pointless rule breaking, and guaranteed to make it well into adulthood with their virginity completely intact though most won't care. The only woman for a guy like that is someone equally studious, serious, and has who she is figured out, but those don't exactly grow on trees. Well, in anime they kinda do.
>>
>>148465666
Satan please
>>
>>148469899
Can we get more fedora than this?
>>
>>148465059
alpha also psycho guy with good looks
>>
>>148465059
I will mindbreak her with my bullshit.

It's not about what you have, but how you use it.
>>
>>148465059
She can't complain about my bullshit when she's tied and gagged.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.