[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bishoujo Yuugi Unit Crane Game Girls Galaxy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 17

>[HorribleSubs] Bishoujo Yuugi Unit Crane Game Girls Galaxy - 02 [720p].mkv
Dark gorilla idols.
>>
Dark Cherry steal the show
>>
>newtype effect
>>
Don't bully Rei
>>
Real talk.
>>
So is this just going to be Bishoujo Yuugi Unit Dark Cherry now? I'm okay with that.
>>
This show is longer than I expected for such a cheap commercial.
>>
>>148459814
and finally a movie with them combining to defeat a multidimensional gorilla idol invasion.
>>
>>148459902
They need to shill pic related this time around. Too bad, I kinda want to see a video of it in action with a real player.
>>
Ghost-chan is cute.
>>
Why build a entire game centers for online crane games, really inefficient.
>>
>>148461682
They want the neetbux.
>>
>>148461682
Do they really build them or convert unused ones?
>>
Is there a fix to the interlacing video? It get pretty annoying when something moves really fast.
>>
>>148459317
I want to fuck a gorilla.
>>
>>148459902
It was even longer back when it was 4 minutes because it had a live action segment for the rest of the half-hour block.
>>
>>148462670
They toured one of them before and it's just a hidden area in the back of a regular arcade.
>>
File: crane girls ball bounce.webm (462KB, 398x648px) Image search: [Google]
crane girls ball bounce.webm
462KB, 398x648px
>>
S1 was better.
>>
What is Saya's endgame? What does she hope to accomplish?
>>
File: crane girls gorilla .webm (60KB, 426x478px) Image search: [Google]
crane girls gorilla .webm
60KB, 426x478px
>>
>>148464930
I know gorillas don't have baboon butts but I imagined it anyway.
>>
This almost feels like a real anime now.
>>
wait I second I got lazy and didn't watch the episode yet
>>
>>148463983
S1 was actually about crame games.
>>
File: toppu aidoru.webm (3MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
toppu aidoru.webm
3MB, 852x480px
>>148468402
Idols are probably the only reason we get another season in the first place.
>>
Rei's levels of bestgirlness keep going up.
>>
>>148459317
The first OP was better
>>
I still don't feel particularly fond of any of the new girls. They're at least entertaining. But I feel like I've been with the Crane Geirus since JK Meshi. I hope they're in the next episode more.
>>
>>148463983
I agree
>>
>>148471032
Sorry anon, I don't think the asteroid animation is coming back.
>>
>>148471130
But i miss the crane games and the girls being underdog idols.
>>
>>148463848
>>148464930

Too cute
>>
This anime is getting better and better.
>>
How can other girls even compete?
>>
>>148475165
they can't because they are already dead.
>>
>>148471130
Fuck you. Let me dream.
>>
>>148471130
I bet you anything it is coming back.

In the final episode.
>>
>>148468750
second best.
>>
>>148461682
>Japan
>efficiency
>wrap candy individually
>>
crane games are the truest measure of skill and perseverance versus an unfair world
keep feeding that yen into the machine and surely you shall manage the big, clunky inaccurate machine arm into grabbing a toy that was arranged in a way to make it virtually impossible to pick it up
>>
>>148479466
What about Online Crane Games?
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.