[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the hell you guys could watched this shit? I'm already

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

How the hell you guys could watched this shit?
I'm already in 5th episode and it's cringe as fuck it makes my body hurts.
Everyone in this series just keep blaming their self like "I can't do this" or "Sorry I'm so pathetic" like everytime and then there's always one of the fuckers said things like "No, guys, we are powerful" and all of them like "Yeah, we are powerful!" in almost every episodes. Almost. Like is there any storyline for this shit?
Holy shit, yet I'm already curious, so I can't go back, I'm not even gay, why am I doing this to myself?
>>
>>148452456
Not many people did watch it, it was shit. I stuck around for the chance of a good cheerleading performance but they didn't even manage that.
>>
>>148452456
>How the hell you guys could watched this shit?
I didn't watch it completely, dropped on episode 4 because it was boring despite starting strong.
Just drop it man, it won't get better.
>>
>>148452456
Haru + Kazu OTP.
>>
>>148452456
>guys
More like "guy"
>>
the girl mc likes got TON'D
>>
File: 1467751164026.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467751164026.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
>>148452456
Don't try to deny your crush on cheer-kun.
>>
File: squirrel_boy.png (405KB, 692x704px) Image search: [Google]
squirrel_boy.png
405KB, 692x704px
I actually enjoyed it, probably because I had zero expectations. I found it refreshing compared to all the shonen sports shit out there, where they spend whole episodes on "I MUST MASTER THIS ULTRA TECHNIQUE"

Definitely more modest, but comfier.
>>
>using your capt's face as profile picture
>>
>>148452456
i dropped it because it made no sense training wise.

no fucking human can make the progress in flexibility they made in a few months. try training for 3 years.
>>
It becomes comedy later on
it was hilarious
>>
>>148452621
>>
>>148454311
>fucking hearts
>>
>>148454207
You and me anon.
I marathoned it recently and it was alright.
Slow-paced a bit.
It was their big mistake to make everyone straight and loose all the fujobucks though. Squirrel boy was the best
>>
>>148455882
>blaming one's own physical deficiencies on 2D asspulls

Git gud, scrub
>>
>>148454207
Same, had no expectations and thought it was an ok watch. Though I think it was hurt by having too many characters and being just one cour long, up until Sho joined it was all nice but once the full team came into the picture I felt the new characters didn't get enough focus for me to get invested and some the old characters also got less screen time as well.

>>148452765
That shit was hilarious
>>
>>148459098
>>148459316
A lot could have been done to improve the final product, but it was an entertaining watch anyway. We will probably be the only people on the planet who will remember this, though.

And yes, squirrel boy a best. I found it funny how the angry manlet went tsundere at him.
>>
All those delicious boys wasted on lousy animation.
>>
I miss best boy.
>>
>>
>>148460830
Autism Sugita was my favorite too, too bad he got delegated to the background in later episodes
>>
>DAWGS
My sides
>>
Is it me or does this show not have a tvtropes page? I could have sworn there was one before.
>>
>>148464115
>tvtropes
Kill yourself.
>>
>>148462879
The guys should have headbands or bandanas.
>>
Cheer Danshi hits multiple story points with a large and varied cast that doesn't feel lazy, pretty much every character has an arc where they get to shine, and the last episode has the entire cast reflect about their past and present self in a satisying conclusion.

It also tells this story in the most dull way possible while making over half the arcs a chore to watch. At least it was better than Handa-kun or Orange. Big sister a best girl
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.