[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Koe No Katachi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: koe-no-katachi-4552897.jpg (173KB, 685x1000px) Image search: [Google]
koe-no-katachi-4552897.jpg
173KB, 685x1000px
>Be me on 4chan
>80% of the people here are all quite different, they are depressed and they have been bullied and ignored by their peers in real life
>feelsbadman.jpg
>Read manga called 'Koe No Katachi'
>Main character is an outcast and bullying victim, because his peers ignored him for being a bully to a deaf girl
>Deaf girl suffers from depression and spends her time learning to forgive her bully and helps him change his ways
>Main apologizes to the deaf girl and he spends his time integrating back with his peers
>Deaf girl copes with her depression and learns to live happy, with her former bully who was a now a close friend

Wow this seems good, I think people on 4chan will really like it. It can help them with their problems

>Try to help people by introducing them to this God-given manga
>Everybody fucking hates it because its not a manga about buff guys killing each other

>mfw
>>
I hate it because of the fat kid
>>
Where the fuck were you when the movie released? We had like 3 maxed out threads.
>>
>>148434810
>be me
>feelsbadman.jpg
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>148434810
Were you even here when it was still running? Everyone in thread enjoyed it.
>>
Is this series actually good? I only ever read the oneshot.
>>
>>148434810
look at the image. moe sad deaf cute girl character. how can someone say knk is not manipulative?
>>
>>148435124
how can someone say media is not manipulative?
>>
>>148435124
If Broccoli-kun were the co-protagonist, this manga wouldn't have half the success it has.
>>
>>148435211
yeah, but good writers know how to be subtle.
an angelical character as a victim in a bullying manga is obvious as fuck.
>>
>>148434810
>forced deama: the manga

You should read the masturbation death note
Its miles better and has a proprer ending
>>
>>148435124
Erry thread.
>>
>>148434971
He's also a namefag to boot. Very virulent, this one.
>>
>>148434810
Thereupon my reading this woeful anecdote that divulges upon our utmost curiosity a tale of which cannot be described by anything less of depressing and most unfortunate, chronicling the efforts of one such individual partaking in the activities of interpersonal communications amongst those of whom is of little relation nor affiliation on the electronic macrocosm that is often times referred to as "the internet", I have thusly decided to express my forwardly and most courteous of rebuttals that challenges your assessment that encompasses the aforementioned tale of burden and ultimate tragedy.

Nay, I dare proclaim, have I ever been more guffawed at the prospect of one such tale to be of by any means accurate of the larger representation that which precedes all truth within the microcosmic space that occupies this vast realm of infinite electronic possibility by all human efforts, this realm that of which co-exists within that of reality and is popularly referenced as "the internet". To the most elementary of reasoning that I can't help but specify to you my dear sir that the telltale indications expressed thusly by some and, perhaps a few, does nary an endorsement of the whole.

And to you, my well met but shortly known acquaintance of long past the evening hours of this very fine day of October, I tell you to amend your previous proclamation so that you may distinguish your transgression and promptly leave the area of which you so gallantly occupy.
>>
>>148434810
i would have liked it more if it focused more on ishida and nishimiya, supporting characters really brought it down and movie making, especially, was unnecessary.
>>
The movie made sense near the end, when they were BTFOed by critics. All of them admitted that it wasnt their actual best and laughed it off later.

>dumb shit you do as kids dont mean that much when you grow up
>>
>>148434810
Hey I was the one doing the bullying, you know
Asshole
>>
File: delish.jpg (187KB, 387x420px) Image search: [Google]
delish.jpg
187KB, 387x420px
>there are people who are JUST NOW reading KnK
>>
File: 1448480195407.png (37KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1448480195407.png
37KB, 640x960px
>>148434810
Did you just try to craft the perfect bait by just mashing together everything that triggers people on this board?

Because you sure as hell failed
>>
I really liked the 'perspective' chapters, especially the nishimiya-nese one
>>
>>148436340
>>dumb shit you do as kids dont mean that much when you grow up
kawai humiliated ishida in front of everybody.
ueno did bullying with broccoli-kun and beat the shit in nishimiya. nishimiya tried to kill herself. but let's forget everything and be happy forever.

WHAT?
>>
>>148436518
I hated. Too superficial and convenient.
>>
NOT
YOUR
FUCKING
BLOG
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.