[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does everyone on the "good guys" side even treat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: MANG3145_Evangelion_3.33_2D.jpg (1MB, 1554x2196px) Image search: [Google]
MANG3145_Evangelion_3.33_2D.jpg
1MB, 1554x2196px
Why does everyone on the "good guys" side even treat Shinji like shit in 3.33?

Like did they just assume that because Shinji is such a fucking pussy it doesn't matter if they abuse him?

Their retardation almost lead to fucking 4th impact or some shit.

I hope that that Shinji just snaps and beats the shit out of everyone in 4.44 they certainly deserve it.
>>
Because Anno wants you, the viewer, to criticize Shinji for having cared about Rei. Doesn't make sense? Tell me about it.

Anno sacrificed bellievability and character depth in order to fulfill his and his co-writers fantasy of getting back at the audience for preferring Rei to Asuka. Shinji going all out to save Rei? Symbolic of the audience loving Rei and wanting to save Rei.

Shinji being punished for doing that? Symbolic of Anno taking out his anger on the fanbase. Similarly Rei being written out of the story in 3.33 and confined to EVA01. Asuka, Kaworu and other characters Anno prefer being glorified says itself really.

3.33 is the ramblings of an angry otaku.
>>
Shinji doesn't sell and Anno was trying to burying him for allowing Khara to make Eva-related works without him. Except Anno got depressed again so 3.0+1.0 never
>>
>>148431003
Shinji's idiocy almost led to the 4th impact when he tried to make out with giant uncorporeal rei. Did he forget that she is a Secret Angel (Do Not Tell)?
>>
>>148432298
It's weird, Shinji is like the only person who tries to make Rei into a human being and then Anno just fucks him for trying to be a nice guy.

And it annoys me that he does this at the cost of realism, the other characters had 14 years to hate Shinji and still after that they act like angry children towards a fucking 14 year old boy who just tried to save his friend.

Misato doesn't deserve to live after what she put Shinji through.
>>
>>148433083
>Misato in 2.22
>Go for it Shinji
>Misato in 3.33
>Why did you go for it Shinji?
3.33 was definitely an intentional massive dump aimed at somebody, but it could be a number of groups based on how thorough the shit was.
>>
>>148433218
In 4.44 Shinji
>Beats up Asuka
>Gets out of the desert and gets unit 01 back
>Resurrects Carl
>Asuka confesses her love to Shinji and Shinji laughs in her face
>Beats up WILLE or whatever it was
>Kills Gendo
>Has Fuytsuki marry him and Carl
>Plays piano with Carl
>The End

Please let it happen Anno.
>>
At Wille's end they weren't expecting him to rematerialize, were already preoccupied, and didn't have a short prepared version of what is for sure a complicated 14 year history. They're not sure it's really him, what's safe to tell him, how he might react and what he's able to do, and he's gone from the Wunder within hours of regaining consciousness.

Nerv almost caused 4th Impact through a concerted multi-layered effort to groom Shinji into almost causing 4th Impact. Gendo got everything he wanted out of it because he does know what Shinji is, what to tell Shinji, and how to work everyone else thinking they're getting exactly what they want from Shinji.
>>
>>148433445
Fuck off fujoshit.
>>
>>148431003

It's a pure, textbook Idiot Plot. If anyone had just given Shinji a debriefing after he woke up, there'd have been no movie.
>>
>>148434149
That's exactly what they were doing when he went full retard and ran off with not-Rei
>>
File: 1395063285364.gif (991KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1395063285364.gif
991KB, 500x281px
>>148431003
i mean remember what happened last time they let him do what he wanted
>>
File: Shinji's sins.png (132KB, 1126x568px) Image search: [Google]
Shinji's sins.png
132KB, 1126x568px
>>148434265
Fuck off fujoshit/asukafag
>>
There was this good fan fiction I read that turned Mari into a kaji kinda guy, and it was just amusing because she was dropping truthbombs like:

>Hey Misato, you know that you're treating Shinji like a piece of crap for no reason right?

>You can't talk to me that way Mari, I'm in charge here

>do you feel in charge?
>>
>>148435615
You remember the name of this fanfic?
>>
>>148436944
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9382989/1/Reticence
>>
>>148435615
Guy sounds like a simp getting mad at meanies. Misato's crew call her ruthless. She shows it ordering Asuka to burn on re-entry before letting go of EVA-01. She has the button specifically for stopping Shinji keyed to her own hand and doesn't trust it to anybody else, it doesn't activate remotely or autonomously until it's actually on a blue pattern.
>>
>>148437047
Thank you
>>
>>148431003
SHINJI:....why did you people even bring me back in the FIRST place...?!

ASUKA: None of your business, baka cunt Shinji-kun. Nyeh! (sticks out tongue like a fucking four year old)

MARI: I've randomly decided to stop being all smug and cryptic-like for all of one second! It is because...(drum roll)... we NEED you, Shinji-kun!

SHINJI: (stares blankly for a very long time) ...For...... for.... WHAT exactly?

MARI: Just let us drag you back, kicking and screaming, all the way to Misato and the Lillin's super seekrit base to F-I-N-D O-U-T! Tee-hee! (cute kitty smile lol kawaii boobie shiggle shiggle)

SHINJI:...A-actually, you know what? I-I think I'd much rather be left alone to die in this barren, nightmarish wasteland - rejected and scorned by literally EVERYONE on the entire goddamned planet - than take another chance with you wretched cunts.

(long silence)

SHINJI: Look, I-I know this all seems rather harsh and inconsiderate of me, but it's just that... these past few weeks have really helped me to put things into perspective. It's just that.... now that all of my deepest, darkest fears have been fully realized (and for no good, logical reason, I might add) and that you people are the only surviving humans left on the entire planet... I can safely say that I no longer fear death. Or being alone, for that matter. Heh! Never thought I'd ever hear myself saying that! Now, would you kindly let go of me and fuck off forever, thanks?
>>
>>148431003
It's fairly possible he'll crash this world with no survivors. Then Anno will show us 15 minutes of stillframes of the sterile wasteland full of failures of creation.
>>
>14 years old still mad at Misato

It's like you never understood her character.
>>
>>148439702
>SHINJI:....why did you people even bring me back in the FIRST place...?!
They didn't retard. They wanted Eva 01, but needed Shinji out to not accidentally impacting the world again. They weren't interested in Shinji. In fact, if wasn't for Misato, they would have killed him off as soon as he emerged.
>>
He was responsible for second impact killing millions.A fact he was ignorent to
>>
>>148439982

Second?

It should be the Third, Second was when they probed Adam with the spear, First is ... well when Lilith crashed into Earth.

Also he is about as responsible as the team that decided to probe Adam with the spear, perhaps less even, simply put 3.33 is shitty writing, the movie.
>>
>>148440139
>*Third*
my bad
>>
When will evangelion finally end? Will people keep making evangelion movies/anime even after anno is dead?
>>
File: smug.jpg (13KB, 129x124px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
13KB, 129x124px
>>148432298

>thinking Anno cares about your silly anonymous image board red vs blue wars

Anon, please.

>>148434098

Best answer.
>>
>>148431003
this movie converted me into an Asukafag, and I thank it for that
>>
They had a mission that, if failed, would involve the destruction of humanity.

It was utterly imperative to get shinji in the robot, with whom he was uniquely compatible .

There was no time to explain, there was no time to look for another pilot. Shinji was sacrificed for the greater good. The cost of treating him like a human being was too high.
>>
>>148431003
Gay pianos if ya ask me
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.