[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seeing all these re:zero threads just made me want to re-read

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 7

File: UtsuroNoHako_vol1.jpg (297KB, 1050x1500px) Image search: [Google]
UtsuroNoHako_vol1.jpg
297KB, 1050x1500px
Seeing all these re:zero threads just made me want to re-read the far better time loop story japan has to offer.

Are you happy knowing this will never get an adaptation? Would it even be possible considering the way it's written?
>>
Most overhyped piece of shit I've ever read
>>
File: 1454529775944.png (322KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1454529775944.png
322KB, 720x720px
>far better time loop story
>HakoMari
>>
They should make more MCs like Hoshino.
>>
>>148416915
one way to admit you're an idiot.
>>
I like Kingdom Royale arc than Rejecting Classroom arc
>>
>>148416606
back to mal
>>
Index NT9 is better than Re;Zero.
>>
>>148417590
>completely thoughtless claim
This is precisely why Indexbabies are idiotic. It's one thing to like it better, you're just a retard.
>>
that one ep with akari who lept through time is better than r:zero
>>
>>148417557

>>>/v/
Or back to your shitty Danganronpa general.

3 was by far the worst volume, but naturally it appeals to video game shitters like yourself.
>>
>>148416606
This made me drop LN for good. Such a generic uninteresting piece of shit story.
>>
>>148417743
Refer to >>148417451

The input of people like yourself is worthless because you're too stupid to properly critique a work that's clearly above your level of understanding.
>>
Look at all of this low quality bait in this thread.
>>
File: 005.jpg (390KB, 1002x1200px) Image search: [Google]
005.jpg
390KB, 1002x1200px
>>148416606
>not reading the superior zero kara hajimeru

For shame.
>>
File: 1466288753697.png (89KB, 524x499px) Image search: [Google]
1466288753697.png
89KB, 524x499px
>good
>timeloop
>>
>>148417792
That you are impressed by a story with time manipulation shows how underage you are. The characters were all also extremely generic and uninteresting. Subaru is a far more interesting character even when he was retarded as fuck.
>>
>>148418086
>That you are impressed by a story with time manipulation shows how underage you are
>The characters were all also extremely generic and uninteresting
>Subaru is a far more interesting character even when he was retarded as fuck.
All claims without substance or even a single grain of intelligence. Goes to show how idiotic some people on this board are.
>>
>>148418254
And you thread offers any substance instead of shitposting? Get back to MAL, faggot.
>>
Madoka Magica > Steins;gate > Disappearance of Haruhi > HakoMari > MLA > Re: Zero > Index
>>
>>148418297
I didn't make this thread, I just laugh at when idiots like you try to critique things when you have 0 understanding on how to do so.
>>
>>148418344
Seems to me more like you are crying because people don't appreciate you favorite piece of entertainment that is actually shitty as fuck.
>>
>>148418373
No, just laughing at your stupidity and sheer inability to critique it.
>>
File: 1475353668531.jpg (147KB, 400x392px) Image search: [Google]
1475353668531.jpg
147KB, 400x392px
>>148418500
You're the type that tells his mother how intellectually superior you are to her regularly.
>>
>>148418332
Murasakiiro no Quali > all
>>
>>148416606
Has someone translated this yet? I' willing to give it a go.
>>
>>148418640
Looks gay
>>
>>148417451
>>148417792
wew EOP calm down, it's not good
http://ask.fm/moogy0/answers/135515227860
>>
>>148418753
All translated, from beginning to end.
>>
>>148418793
>>>/vn/
Back to your shitposting hellhole fag
>>
>>148418821
It's complete? Anon, this is beautiful! No 22+ fucking volumes of shit like other LNs.
>>
>>148418939
>proper critique
>WUUH MUH /VN/
>>
>>148416606
Yeah I'm always happy when a LN doesn't get an adaption. A little bit less trash for that season.
>>
Which one is better in godoka, the one with alternative layout or not?
>>
File: 1442003439853.jpg (366KB, 1369x955px) Image search: [Google]
1442003439853.jpg
366KB, 1369x955px
i liked them
kino no tabi was a better LN series though
>>
>Hakomari
>Time loop
But that's wrong. Why trigger dumb RZfags who never read anything else?
>>
>>148417666
Re:tard spotted.
>>
>>148417696
>Arc 3 come early than danganronpa.
Kys
>>
>>148419415
>reading Index
>calling someone retarded
Intedx is bellow bottom line in LN genre.
>>
>>148419516
is this translated
>>
>>148418551
You say that because I correctly highlighted your stupidity? Whatever helps you sleep at night I guess.
>>
>>148419219
To be fair, the OP pic is volume 1, which is basically a far better version of the time loop story than Re:zero.
>>
>>148419682
It's another episode of the dunning kruger bottom feeder of society to act smart.
>>
>>148419600
Translated in russian as I know
>>
>>148419736
Don't blame others for your inability to conduct a basic critique. You're so stupid it's funny.
>>
>>148419839
And still I have given the most elaborate critique in the entire thread instead. The fans are shitposting and calling everyone that gives them a negative opinion retarded like you and the people that merely call the series shit give no explanation.
>>
I'm still surprised the author went for a happy end rather than a depressing one.
>>
>>148419895
>And still I have given the most elaborate critique in the entire thread instead
One which amounted to "this LN is shit. My opinion is objective!. Re:zero is much better!".

If all you can add is thoughtless idiotic garbage, then you're not worth addressing. Your critique is utterly meaningless and you are indeed stupid.
>>
>>148420273
That was not what was said and you know it.

I said that the characters are generic and uninteresting. And it went on and on and the generic kind MC got more and more women lusting after his dick, shit was just the generic anime with some gimmick on top. And then I said that Sabaru is a far more original and interesting character which I'd like to see you refute in any way. I never even mentioned that Re Zero is better.
>>
>>148416606
hakomari fag still shitting on re:zero even now.

just enjoy the fact that people wont be shitting on your shit LN, yet.
>>
>>148418332
MLA>Re:zero>Steins gate>madoka magica>hakomari>>>>>shit>>>index
>>
>>148420378
>I said that the characters are generic and uninteresting
How?

>And it went on and on
Elaborate.

>and the generic kind MC got more and more women lusting after his dick
That's wrong, but do elaborate.

>shit was just the generic anime
This kind of dialect further confirms your stupidity.

>And then I said that Sabaru is a far more original and interesting character
How? Evidently you're too stupid to even spell his name properly.

>which I'd like to see you refute in any way
You've yet to make a point yourself.

See, if you had even a single grain of intelligence, you'd have already answered these very basic questions while outlining your complaints. The reality is, you're too stupid to make a basic critique, and you think these baseless, thoughtless claims amount to a legitimate argument. Sorry, but you're definitely an idiot; absolutely no doubt about it.
>>
>>148420494
Holy shit you're a nitpicking little bitch. Not a little post in the entire thread of worth just
>you STUUUUPID
>you RETAAARDED
Show me any of the intelligence you're so proud of before you continue with your baby rambling you stupid faggot.
>>
>>148420921
Not that guy, but you almost sounds convincing.
Your last post ruined everything.

Also saging.
>>
>>148417932
Boats can be magical girls now?
>>
>>148420990
Learn english first before samefagging.
>>
>>148420921
>chickens out of elaborating on his thoughtless claims
>cries about being correctly labeled an idiot
Sorry you were this stupid.
>>
>>148421044
You didn't make a point the entire thread though. You were butthurt from the first second and could only resort to name calling like you do in literally every post since you're too small minded for a real argument. Remember the good memory that I gave a shitposter like you some of my valuable time before you kill yourself.
>>
>>148416606
I'm happy knowing that one less LN will be shitting up my catalog daily.
>>
>>148421158
I don't need to, unlike you, I wasn't the one stupid enough to make idiotic, baseless claims.

Your time is about as valuable as a plastic bag. Morons like you are worthless.
>>
>>148416606
This is garbage and overrated just like all the other battle royale-themed LNs. You know the writing is shit when the author has to throw in a 'death game' gimmick to induce suspense.
>>
>>148421835
>another idiotic thoughtless claim post
>its shit! my opinion is right! gimmick! shit! writing!
Keep blurting on all you like, it won't change the fact that you're stupid and incapable of basic critique.
>>
This is garbage.
Just another case of writing yourself into a corner by having no idea where you want the story to go. No sense of pacing or intelligent writing can be found in here.

The story is made out to be deep but it's the most simple shounen shit you will ever find at its core even when the author tries to hide the obvious outcome with twists and gimmicks.

It seems like the author thought of new ideas on the spot and continued to fill the story without a clear outline of the general story. This is how shitty volume by volume contained story garbage works. The ending is embarassing and not worth the build up for.
>>
Why do people get butthurt when people criticize this shit? You're the same as the Re:Zero faggots who thinks their novel is good.
>>
>>148416606
Both aren't good time loop stories. Re:Zero is a fantasy. Subaru can loop but he was never exposed to any of those time loop subjects, like grandfather paradox or causal loop. Same with Hakomari.
In this context, S;G ist actually a better time-loop story.
Hakomari does have better characterization tho.
>>
It's okay for a light novel. Better than most other light novels that I've read, but it still pales (as does pretty much all of modern anime culture unfortunately) in comparison to a decent book or something.

Anime archetypes aside, the characters often acted a little too illogically. Matters that could have been solved with simple communication instead became ridiculous problems. Many of the climax scenes were fairly corny (over-exaggerated teen angst) but not that different from most anime media. Plot often becomes fairly convoluted. It isn't necessarily complex to follow, but it often seems contrived and rather over-the-top.

But hey, it was still a fun read for me and probably is one of the better light novels that have been translated - Spice and Wolf being my personal favorite. LN's are like one step away from being fan-fiction tier writing, so you can't expect much. And if you watch anime in generally, it's best to keep expectations low and just enjoy them for what they are.
>>
>>148422393
>LN's are like one step away from being fan-fiction tier writing
Thank you, This is exactly how LNs feel. It's like people just wanted to write their cool chuuni dreams down but they have no idea how to write in the first place. They take writing too lightly. Becoming a decent author is like becoming a decent artist. You need years of traning and learn the fundamentals first.
>>
>>148422240
>samefagging this much
Somebody's getting desperate. Must hurt being correctly labeled an idiot.
>>
>>148422393
>the characters often acted a little too illogically. Matters that could have been solved with simple communication instead became ridiculous problems
Do elaborate on this. I'm re-reading the first volume and nothing seems out of order.
>>
>>148422807
What?
>>
Before I read this people kept mentioning the time loop thing and I was sure it would all loop right back to the beginning by the very end. Especially with MarĂ­a forgetting everything part.

I honestly would've liked an ending like that a little more even though I know it's a shittier one.
>>
Why did Haruaki get hit by a truck in one of the iterations in volume 1?
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.