[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DB Super: Halo Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: kkai.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kkai.png
1MB, 1280x720px
When King Kai died, he kept his body and simply obtained a halo.

When Black killed all of the Kaioshin of every universe, does that mean he had to kill them twice?

If that is the case, would Beerus and Supreme Kai still have been linked after Death? I'm assuming that a God of Destruction would keep his or her body in the afterlife as well. Considering all of this, how is it that deadBeerus didn't give Black a run for his money?
>>
>>148415363
Super is terrible, stop watching it
>>
>>148415363
I assume he killed them like how Beerus killed Zamasu himself in the past. Note that after Gowasu is killed by Black he fades into light, like what happened to Zamasu.
>>
When Old Kai died he just sat back up and had a halo. This shit's inconsistant.
>>
I just don't understand how is or was Zamasu able to roam free and kill Kais. Doesn't that universe's God of Destruction care about it? He'll die too if Gowasu dies right?
>>
>>148415786
Gods of Destruction are a retarded concept to begin with.

There's no need for them to be so strong if their job is just to destroy planets, we've seen in DBZ that destroying planets is a relatively low-power level job.

Also they don't need to be martial arts masters, planets don't hit back.
All they need to do is zip to a suitable world. blast it, zip away.

And why not give such a task to someone responsible instead of petty manchildren who flip out and destroy things on a whim?
>>
What I don't get is they never bothered to revive King Kai after the Cell thing, like really?
>>
>>148415888

Goku keeps jokingly forgetting about it.
>>
>>148415888
Comedic purposes.
>>148415852
Comedic purposes.
>>
>>148415987
Goku is a scumbag, he doesn't deserve to be the hero and get handed all the perks of being the main character.
He was actually a better MC back when he was a kid.
>>
Super Saiyan God<Super Saiyan Blue.
>>
File: KYAA-mcha.jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
KYAA-mcha.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
>DBS just started being dubbed in my country for some time now
>Decide to rewatch some episodes in my home language just to see if the original VAs still remain from the previous series

>The once chipper high-pitched King Kai now sounds like a really really bored fat guy
>King Kai's original VA in my country actually died and I wasn't even aware of it

this was not how I wanted to find out about it
>>
>>148416110
Let me guess, you also find Vegeta's VA sounds "too funny".

Hi portuguese friend.
Yes Semedo died a few years back, he also voiced a lot of characters but most memorable were the narrator and Yamcha.
>>
>>148416107
All the new movie/anime transformations are absolutely terrible, like some fanboy spending 5 minutes in mspaint to create a form for his OC that is STRONGER THAN ANYTHING SEEN BEFORE!!

Pissyellow Freiza might be the worst.
>>
>>148416179
Agreed, that said i'm fine with the idea of "god ki." it's just that most transformations with it is just a simple color change.
>>
>>148416210
'God Ki' should have been a thing any of the heroes could have obtained, not just the Saiyans. That way they could have flattened out the ridiculous power level discrepancies some and actually made the other heroes semi-viable again.
>>
>>148415852
Because Zeno is manchild himself
>>
>>148415852
>Also they don't need to be martial arts masters, planets don't hit back.

The people from the planets might hit back though. Look at how quickly Freeza got stronger once he trained. A God of Destruction needs to be above that.
>>
>>148415363
>Black killed people from timeline 2 (Goku, Chichi, Goten) and them timeline 4 (Future Trunks timeline).
>King Kai halo is from timeline 3 (DBS Present).
>>
>>148416297
We've seen even by Freiza's new movie that warping in and destroying a planet instantly is a viable tactic.

Or even Kid Buu when he first appeared and just destroyed the planet despite being weaker than his previous super forms.

The Inhabitants wouldn't even know their world was being attacked by the GoD before their planet was destroyed.
>>
>>148416297
>Look at how quickly Freeza got stronger once he trained.
That was even more of an asspull than some asshole on Earth being able to create a purely mechanical robot as well as a couple of cyborgs that were effortlessly stronger than Freiza in the first place just because it was the next saga
>>
>>148416443
I really wonder how turning some regular humans into cyborgs raises their power levels to such a ridiculous extent
>>
It seems gods killing gods makes it permanent.
King Kai was killed by Cell.
>>
>>148416443
>>148416592
>I really wonder how turning some regular humans into cyborgs raises their power levels to such a ridiculous extent
As did I. Then it was brought to my attention/I was reminded that they have engines that basically provide infinite energy (which is the real problem here), and in light of that their high powerlevels seem almost logical. Almost.
Anyway, the whole ordeal is still bullshit in the end, but it is a series with wish-granting dragons created by Namekian aliens.
>>
File: Cuajtj4UkAENsPW.jpg large.jpg (74KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Cuajtj4UkAENsPW.jpg large.jpg
74KB, 1000x1000px
how cute <3
>>
>>148416670
And yet they even felt the need to apply power creep to those too, Super felt the need to make their own 'Blackstar' dragonballs that are just ever so much more powerful than the kinds from the previous series!
>>
File: 18Avatars.jpg (112KB, 640x475px) Image search: [Google]
18Avatars.jpg
112KB, 640x475px
>>148416712
Some of the avatar characters from Dragonball Heroes are pretty neat.
>>
File: CuBAyzNUMAAPVp7.jpg large.jpg (331KB, 1444x2048px) Image search: [Google]
CuBAyzNUMAAPVp7.jpg large.jpg
331KB, 1444x2048px
>>148416807
ayee
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.