[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I watch the anime or read the manga? The story seems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Anime vs Manga.gif (2MB, 500x670px) Image search: [Google]
Anime vs Manga.gif
2MB, 500x670px
Should I watch the anime or read the manga?

The story seems vastly different and I am at season 2 already.

Which one is even cannon???
>>
>>148413010
season 2 is trash dude. Just read manga now, has more characters, way better constancy .

They censor so much as well, including conversations and scenes
>>
>>148413452
Where does the plot actually join toghether the manga and the anime?

I was reading and watching it contemporarily, but the story completely split at this point.
>>
Watch the manga first then read the anime.
>>
It's shit either way so just skip this
>>
WHY THE FUCK IS THE SETTING SO DIFFERENT!!!

Holy fuck shit, what were they doing?

I am at the point when the MC is about to go Centipede, and it's entierly different?

Whish one is cannon?
>>
Just drop the anime and never think about it again. It never happened. Read it from the start, It's pretty decent overall, and is definitely far better than both seasons of the anime.
>>
>>148413010
The show is like eating puke, read the manga.
>>
>>148413010
We need to treat the anime for this like we treat the tsukihime anime. It never happened.
>>
>>148414939
>>148414991
>>148415030
But the fights in the anime are much better, while in the manga their're dogshit.
>>
>>148415397
I know right? the anime has much better music and voice acting.
>>
>>148416162
The music and voice acting is better in a anime, than in a manga?
>>
File: 7DTly.gif (938KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
7DTly.gif
938KB, 400x225px
>>148416669
Thats the joke you literal retard.
>>
>>148416728
One can never know with crossboarders like you.
>>
File: 02 copy.png (2MB, 888x1300px) Image search: [Google]
02 copy.png
2MB, 888x1300px
>>
>>148416820
That doesn't even make sense idiot, you can't identify jokes if someone crossboards? That still makes you retarded. If you're trying to insult me at least succeed at it instead of flopping around because you were outed as an idiot.
>>
>>148416859
Oh, I was baited allright. No denying that.
But given how brainless crossboarding scum like you tend to be, you'll never know if it's legit or someone trying to make a joke. Especially since this is a TG-thread.
>>
>>148417001
>muh crossboarding boogeyman
Also, being unable to identify humour is a sign of mental illness, specifically autism. You might want to get that checked out.
>>
>>148417119
It's not a boogeyman when it's true. You've left a trail of your shitposting.

Oh, the autism-card, how orignial of you /v/.
>>
>>148416669
Legitimately retarded.
>>
>>148413010
>Which one is even cannon???
kill yourself brain dead piece of shit

saging this worthless thread
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.