[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't forget our Goddess, Sena.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (365KB, 1920x1891px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
365KB, 1920x1891px
Don't forget our Goddess, Sena.
>>
I still think of her every time I have steak for dinner.
>>
What is she goddess of?
>>
I want to forget her show, to tell you the truth. What a huge waste of time.
>>
>>148375932

Sex.
>>
>>148375952
Why was it a huge waste of time?
>>
>>148376170

Reminder: ignore and hide trolls.
>>
>>148375952
I want to forget LN spoilers. Really makes it hard rewatching the show.
>>
>>148376389
Only if you have the mental capacity of a 2 year old. The novel ends just fine: they all become friends and accept each other, and then the story comes full circle with another black hot pot.

Plus YozoraxSena was always endgame.
>>
our goddess is shinka, not sena. sena is old and busted
>>
>>148377243

Go back to your shinka thread then.
>>
>>148376389
Why just spoilers?

Did they not translate the whole thing?
>>
I want Sena to punish me
>>
>>148375846
Plenty of these Jap writers seem to have shit ideas when it comes to ending stories, especially with manga. At least the author of haganai tried to at least provide something that was ok.
>>
>>148377951
The Yahari author better not pull shit like Haganai
>>
Sena a shit yozora a best
>>
>>148375846
lose the bowl
>>
>>148375932
Meat
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.