[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LEAVE ZAMASU TO ME

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: Super_Saiyan_SSG.png (1MB, 1068x616px) Image search: [Google]
Super_Saiyan_SSG.png
1MB, 1068x616px
LEAVE ZAMASU TO ME
>>
hahaha epic dude
>>
>>148354714
Sorry man, spoilers are out, you jobbed.
>>
IM HYPE AS FUCK
SUPA SAIYAJIN BLUETWO
>>
>>148354714
1. Black arrives to the future of Trunks after changing bodies with Goku because he lost to him in a spar match
2. Trunks is forced to go the past unable to defeat Black
3. Black follows Trunks, provoking present Goku to meet Black
4. Goku and Beerus meet Zamasu for the first time
5. Zamasu looses against Goku and decides to take his body and kill him
6. Changes body, takes the time ring and goes to Trunks timeline

What the fuck? Did they just looped a time line? That is not how dragon ball time travel works.
Also, if Zamasu was beaten by Goku that means that Goku was alive, not dead like Trunks timeline. How in hell he arrived in the Trunks timeline instead of the normal one?
>>
>>148358116
Black is not from Trunks' timeline.
>>
>>148358406
So it is unexplained how he arrived in the future then, is that what you are saying? He only said that after arriving he killed Gowasu and hugged Zamasu.
I would assume after he obtained the time ring and change bodies with Goku, he time travel into Trunks future but that makes 0 sense.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (89KB, 480x355px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
89KB, 480x355px
>raging so hard
>>
>>148354714
So they're just gonna job and go back to the future again right?
>>
>>148358900
The Time Ring allows him to jump timelines and travel wherever he pleases. He stated in an earlier episode that he was looking for a timeline where Beerus didn't because he would be the only one that could stop him. That timeline happens to be Future Trunks timeline where the Supreme Kai died fighting Babidi which also caused Beerus' death.

The Immortal Zamasu is from FT timeline. That's why he doesn't recognize Black when he kills Gowasu because Goku has been long dead so never had a chance to meet.
>>
>>148359458
>He stated in an earlier episode that he was looking for a timeline where Beerus didn't because he would be the only one that could stop him.
Wasn't that only in the manga
>>
>>148354714
Okay. Have fun. Don't ever come back to the past.
>>
>>148359456
I hope not.
>>
Why is everyone going blue? Why is everyone skipping the original red SSG form?
>>
>>148359935
Because it was ugly
>>
>>148358116
>Also, if Zamasu was beaten by Goku that means that Goku was alive, not dead like Trunks timeline. How in hell he arrived in the Trunks timeline instead of the normal one?

Goku Black is Present Zamasu (from another timeline, since he got to change bodies with Goku and kill Chichi and Goten), who then went to Future Trunk's timeline via the Time Ring to meet with Future Zamasu. The two joined together to fuck shit up on FT's timeline.
>>
>>148359458
But he just doesn't arrive at FT timeline randomly, since FT came to his timeline too. Appearently Black timeline and current timeline are almost the same, which makes it confusing.
Same thing that happened in Cell timeline and Trunks timeline.
>>
>>148360183

Here's a good and long autistic explanation of all the timelines on DB so far:
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=35502&p=1164694#p1164687
>>
So is this Broly SSJ?
>>
>>148359935
Red can only be achieved with a ritual.
>>
>>148355176
He still once again put up a much better fight than papa Vegeta.
>>
>>148359458
>wherever he pleases
WRONG you need the timeline from that universe to stay there. Which is why black couldn't stay in the universe with goku/vegeta originally.
>>
>>148360416
Glad I wasn't the only one that thought that. Feels like Broly SSG.
>>
>>148358900
"THE FUTURE" Is Universe 7B, Universe 7A is the main universe.

Zamas is from Universe 10. He killed Universe 10's Son Goku.
>>
>>148362348
Episode 62 is Vegeta powering up though. Trunks jobs in 61, Vegeta powers up due to it and fights in 62, forces them to fuse.
>>
>>148359221
looking at this pic I realize that even though DBZ was shit it at least had great moments and you could actually take it serious (well at least in the Frieza arc).
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.