[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

itt: animes that only (YOU) remember

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: c743c1bbea7e1a54b10d7be03310f50e.jpg (284KB, 957x1280px) Image search: [Google]
c743c1bbea7e1a54b10d7be03310f50e.jpg
284KB, 957x1280px
>>
I was thinking of the Supernatural anime today actually. It was by far superior to all the Marvel nonsense.

Mushi-Uta & Zettai Shonen
>>
just looked into this since you posted, and the artstyle is actually kind of nice.
>>
Supernatural is one of my all time favorite shows, is this worth a watch?
>>
>>148353704
I only ever watched the first episode but damn Sam's actual actor was total shit in the dub. I guess they literally phoned it in or something
>>
>>148356248
I recall it loosely adapting seasons 1 & 2 while treading some unfamiliar paths. For instance, Bobby isn't a major character, his role gets taken by that old fortune teller lady from S1. There are several anime original episodes and characters that didn't really get a lot of screentime in the TV series get more in the anime. Some aspects are expanded upon, others cut down. There's also the fact that John got his own episode of being badass.

You might like it, you might not like it, it differs at the end of the day. It's hardly a trainwreck of incompetency though.
>>
>>148353704
Hamatora the Animation, it was someting like xmen meets the getbackers.
>>
File: 1473392897097.png (120KB, 747x422px) Image search: [Google]
1473392897097.png
120KB, 747x422px
>>148353704
>animes
>>
>>148353704
A Supernatural anime of season 1-5 would be amazing.

Because Supernatural is genuinely good from seasons 1-5.
>>
>otogi jushin akazukin
>that tiger or lion mecha thing
>yatterman

>that donkey racing anime where he shits in order to get fast
>voltes v
>les miserables the anime
>>
>>148360085
I remember Yoru no Yatterman. at least by title.
I must have watched some of it at some point somewhere.
>>
>>148353704
>animes
>>
>>148360484
Yoru no Yatterman is not the same show as Yatterman.

>>148360085
GoLion?
>>
>>148360558
I remember watching this super shitty sub of the original Yatterman on Youtube that was obviously not done by someone who knew english. It was the funniest shit ever.
>>
The Highlander one I guess. Not too bad, actually.
>>
How did supernatural even become an anime? I mean, I like it (or atleast the stand alone espiodes that doesn't have the dumb seasonal plot), but was it that popular in japan? Or was a marketed towards weeaboos (why would weeaboos like supernatural?)
>>
>animes
>>
File: Case Cover Front.jpg (1MB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Case Cover Front.jpg
1MB, 1400x1400px
Most of the time, I feel like I'm the only one who stuck with the entire series and enjoyed it 100%
>>
>animes
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.