[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Only watched the first half, should I finish it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 32277-aldnoahzeroheader.jpg (75KB, 620x336px) Image search: [Google]
32277-aldnoahzeroheader.jpg
75KB, 620x336px
Only watched the first half, should I finish it?
>>
Make up your own ending and I guarantee you it'll be more satisfying.
>>
>>148338231
this. please do not watch it
>>
>>148338049
If you loved the first season you should most definitely not watch the second. Everything goes to shit. They introduce a new character who has interesting story and development, but then they leave her out of the ending, which was shit already. It might have been for the best that she was left out.
>>
>>148338049
It's the greatest cucking in all of anime. Not even griffith could rape caska hard enough to match such cucking
>>
>>148338049

If you enjoy a good trainwreck, yes.

It's easily one of the worst mecha anime I've watched.
>>
>>148338049
Aoki sought to create something as thought provoking as Man of steel. If you love that movie, you would love A/Z.
>>
It gets even worse and the ending is terrible.
>>
>>148338049
yes
>>
>>148340805
>"The tone is dark and heavy. I'm aiming for a cool touch with an element of profundity, just as you see in the 2013 Superman film, 'Man of Steel,'" he added.

kek.
>>
>>148340805
Aoki is a true capekinoisseur.
>>
First half showed promise. Theory speculation on /a/ was fun at the time.

Don't watch the second half, though. Inaho and the Princess are dead. Slaine flies his mech into the ocean and committs sudoku. That's how the show should've ended.
>>
>>148338049
Spoiler alert.
>>
>>148338049
Its more of the same(Inaho fucking shit up) but in space
Watch it
>>
>>148338049

If you want to see the decline of A-1 from kind of passable and capable of some okay shows to overhyped shit anime factory it's a good place to start from
>>
>>148338049

Its the greatest mecha anime of all time, it created Madoka-type mecha series, and every mecha series made after it either borrows from its gritty realism or copies it entirely.

So yes.
>>
>>148338049
You should. Even if totally wasted potential, unsatisfied/gay ending, etc, it's still nice to know how everything ended.
>>
>>148342296

>implying it ended

Its an entire franchise with manga and merchandise. Its alive and strong just like Madoka.
>>
>>148338049
Finished it and be done with it. Seriously though, you should not touch this series to begin with, it's a fucking abomination.

>>148340805
No Joking, MoS is hundred times better than this turd and I considered that movie as a shit fest.
>>
>>148342365
Maybe in your Universe.
>>
You shouldn't watch Aldnoah OP,
There's a reason people don't even want to discuss it.

It sucks so hard people just want to forget it exists.
So, don't.
>>
File: Gundam 0079.jpg (128KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Gundam 0079.jpg
128KB, 1280x720px
>>148342251

So you're talking about Gundam I assume
>>
Slain was made to be fucked in the boyhole. His design was the only reason I started watching it. Regret it.
>>
>>148338049
Waste of time, don't bother
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.