[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /a/ like mob psycho 100?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 218
Thread images: 39

File: 80356.jpg (58KB, 225x316px) Image search: [Google]
80356.jpg
58KB, 225x316px
Does /a/ like mob psycho 100?
>>
>>148320573
Shitty walmart OPM, so no. Also fanbase is literally tumblr.
>>
ya its nice man
>>
>>148320573
no, shit-tier "humor" just like one punch man. anyone who likes this shit has to be a child
>>
File: Cs05Oy9WcAAqDLi.jpg (26KB, 642x321px) Image search: [Google]
Cs05Oy9WcAAqDLi.jpg
26KB, 642x321px
OPM, Mob Psycho, and Hero Academia were just manga commercials.
Really, really good manga commercials.
>>
>>148320573
I liked Reigen.
And muscle-bros.
>>
Who fucking cares?
It's what you think that's important to you.

Or do you need approval to think a certain way from anonymous assholes?

Murder yourself
>>
File: 1475381073272.gif (990KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1475381073272.gif
990KB, 640x360px
>>148320834
this
>>
>>148320834
DONT YOU EVER FUCKING SPEAK TO ME THAT WAY AGAIN FUCKING FAGGOT I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF OTHER PEOPLE HERE LIKED THE SAME ANIME
>>
Come back a few weeks ago when it was airing and relevant, kbai.
>>
>>148320768
Hero Academia's anime was the definition of mediocre
>>
>>148320714
one-punch was genuinely entertaining and comedic at many points. you're just being contrary
>>
>>148321191
um? fuck you retard
>>
>>148320573
lurk for 2 years before posting
>>148321173
kill yourself you fucking idiot
>>
>>148321173
OK that was pretty funny, now stop before someone acts like that for real.
>>
>>148321195

haha. no. punches enemy so funny lmao.
>>
>>148320573
as the official ambassador of /a/, yes
>>
Both ONE anime are crap but it's better than OPM at the very least.
>>
>>148321195
it's bad and you're bad for liking it
>>
>>148320573

People generally liked it, yes.

It's just that the people who don't like it are extremely vocal because they think only their opinion is correct.
>>
>>148321375

Don't be harsh to the kid. He must be a 12 years old who somehow managed to get on 4chan. He'll grow up someday.
>>
IF EVERYONE IS NOT SPECIAL
>>
>>148321412
The fucking cringe. You dumbasses who just came here and try so desperately to fit in are the worst. If you had been here for more than a week you'd know that OPM had a following on 4chan during the webcomic era and basically before the anime was announced.
>>
>>148321781
>basically before the anime was announced
>basically
What the fuck do you mean basically? It had a huge following on /a/.
>>
>>148321824
I mean that it had a huge following, but when the anime was announce shitposters started to spring everywhere because it became popular. Hating on OPM became a cool thing to do for people who wanted a general aproval here, which just gives away how new they are.
>>
File: milkmob.jpg (349KB, 1179x660px) Image search: [Google]
milkmob.jpg
349KB, 1179x660px
AOTS of a lackluster season.
>>
>>148321886
It got hate before because it had a cancer general full of naruto-tier retards anyway.
>>
>>148321886
>nobody could possibly genuinely dislike a thing i like

kill yourself
>>
>>148321886

cry more kid. LURK MORE READ THE RULES. Underage are not allowed.
>>
File: 1460445590830.jpg (18KB, 1010x120px) Image search: [Google]
1460445590830.jpg
18KB, 1010x120px
>>148322245
Daily reminder.
>>
>>148321886

> huge following

You mean 5 different people at most arguing about power levels of fictional character?
>>
>>148322322

The holy 322 speaks the truth.

THREE HUNDRED AND TWENTY TWO DOLLARS
>>
Me and my brother really liked it.
He hasn't read the manga so he didn't know what to expect. Since we have similar tastes, I think the show did well.

Come at me.
>>
>>148320832
my nigga
>>
It's good but the fanbase is shit
>>
It's okay but the fanbase is way too fucking cringey. Like Linkin Park grimdark cringey where the average Mobfag is an angtsy little underaged turd who can relate to Mob's own autism.
>>
>>148321923
New Game was AOTS.
>>
File: ha!.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ha!.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
>>148322398
Guess the mod did come at me.
Not cool, man.
>>
I felt the themes of the story were being hammered into me after the sixth episode.

The last episode was terrible from a narrative point of view.

At least the battles were interesting to look at, but that's just bones being good at what they do, the story itself is really one note and only reigen is enjoyable in any way.
>>
>>148324229

>The last episode was terrible from a narrative point of view.

>At least the battles were interesting to look at

Faggot shounen kid detected. The battles are the only bad thing about Mob Psycho. They should have just focused on the school life more.
>>
>>148321975
>nobody could like this thing unless they are 12 or retarded
kill yourself, please
>>
Garbage with inconsistent power levels. Autistic shut-ins love it.
>>
>>148321232
>>148321412
>>148322245
>>148323445

Giving out the (You)s you anons need.

>>148320573
Mob Psycho anime is good, but definitely not at its best yet.
>>
>>148320573
AOTY
/a/'s manchildren getting mad at the finale when Reigen dropped the truth bomb was a sight to see.
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 535x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 535x375px
>opmfags and mpfags busy engaging in war
>meanwhile makai no ossan is obviously best

loli cyclops triumphs over all
>>
how much /a/ likes a series is proportional to how much trolling it gets.
so /a/ fucking loved mob psycho
>>
>>148320573
>/a/ is one person
>>
File: img000002.jpg (207KB, 699x1004px) Image search: [Google]
img000002.jpg
207KB, 699x1004px
>>148325595
Anime when?
I actually didn't like the manga that much (besides some jokes that literally made me roll on the floor for minutes) but that was mostly because of how every chapter was just a single page.
I'd watch an anime though.
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 220x220px
>>148326066
skeptical it'd ever get an adaptation but i could see it working as a short series

need animated hitomi-chan
>>
>>148320573
Yeah, liked it better than OPM
>>
>>148323332
[citation needed]
>>
File: img000008.png (62KB, 435x605px) Image search: [Google]
img000008.png
62KB, 435x605px
>>148323332
>the whole anime and especially the last episode literally slaps the average edgy powerlevel manchildren in the face so hard that they are butthurt even to this day
>average Mobfag is an angtsy little underaged turd
I hope you don't actually think this.
>>
>>148320573
It's pretty good yes
>>
>>148326066
>>148326325
One long-ass OVA, all in One style, except the humans are Murata style
>>
>>148320603
https://desuarchive.org/a/search/text/walmart%20opm/
>>
>>148328357
Embarrassing.
>>
File: CtfwGOlUIAAPPHZ.jpg (307KB, 985x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CtfwGOlUIAAPPHZ.jpg
307KB, 985x1200px
Reminder that tomorrow is best boy's birthday.
>>
>>148320714
OPM was good, not awesome but just good
>>
One of the best anime from this year.
>>
>>148329508

You must be over 18 to post on this site.
>>
>>148320573
Yes, it's brilliant. It reverts the whole "People with powers are speshul" thing.

The last episode gave the build up of a series finale by allowing mob to absolve himself of having to take action.
>>
>>148324297

I do have to say that the show seems to undermine it's own themes.

Like, the Claw guys ARE better than human. They can level buildings, they can wipe out whole platoons of soldiers. I can't do that. Reigen only manages to speak to them because he's infused with Mob's power. If he didn't have that, the guy with the katana would've cut his head off.

Like, doesn't that miss the point? It's one thing to be a kid dressed up as, say, Naruto. But if you can really do all the stupid shit Naruto does and you call yourself 'Ninja Jesus Reborn', who's going to fucking argue you? When your giant furry Stand is ripping up buildings and tossing them into orbit, it's not like I can talk you down.
>>
>>148320573
Just finished the series recently and it was pretty great. Just as good as OPM which I also liked a lot. Looking forward to second season of both.
>>
>>148330307

> Unironically thinking the terrorists are right.

Terrorist can also do those things. Are they special and should the world bow down to them?
>>
>>148329981

But isn't that true? It's not like the supervillains were ineffective. Teru was king shit at his school, because of his psychic powers. At the end, it's revealed that the true leader of Claw is rich, powerful and at the top of his game.
>>
>>148330307
But other people can cook/do math/write/draw/run/lead and have a variety of other talents they don't. Psychic powers are just another talent.
>>
>>148330459

Sure, but it's a better talent. Your ability to draw terrible webcomics and critique is not equal to a man's ability to rip planes from the sky with the power of his mind.
>>
>>148330307
The point is that you should use those amazing powers for good and to help others (like Mob uses his to help Reigen and his clients), not to terrorize them and try to kidnap and kill children.
Also, those powers don't make you a good or worthy person; legitimately improving yourself (like exercising, making friends or studying by your own means, without falling back on your special status) is what makes you a good, special person.
>>
>>148330496

Again you misunderstood the lesson. It's ok to be proud of your power but if you think you can take over the world with that then you're stupid like the Claw. Do you even know that good espers also exists and would try to stop you?

Basically Claw = Terrorist group
Good espers = Military

Of course you can say that Claw is right if you're part of ISIS.
>>
>>148330515

Who says so? You can use your amazing powers to do whatever you want.

Does Mob say you can't? Guess he'll have to stop you with his amazing powers, which are more amazing and more powerful. And that defeats the purpose, because the virtue of his argument is "I can punch harder than you can."

It all comes down to force in the end. I mean, sure, you might be a terrible person for wanting to rule like Immortan Joe and having a harem of 12-year-olds. But assholes like the sheikhs do it, and no-one can stop them because they have the world by the balls.
>>
>>148330582
>Who says so?
Basic moral values that any adult should possess. Reigen is one of the few who knows this in the story and this makes him the strongest character despite having zero psychic powers.
>>
>>148330582

That's the point. Reigen even said that Claw doesn't even know the world and their dream of taking over the world is stupid.

Claw gets stopped by the police later anyway.
>>
>>148330640

But that's a circular argument. He's a con-man and a charlatan. He'd also be dead if Mob didn't give him his powers.

It's like trying to argue with a terrorist. If you're bulletproof, it's the fact that you're bulletproof that makes the argument. If not, you're going to die.
>>
Notice this faggot is ignoring that he actually thinks the terrorists are right because they can cause destruction that normal civilian can't do.
>>
>>148330864

I'm saying that you can't talk them out of it. To the Muslims, they're completely in the right. We, the sinful West, are wrong and they're waging holy war to claim back the lands that are theirs.

We, of course, realize that they're fucking crazy and bomb them to death. But we're not winning because we're making sense to them, we're winning because we're killing them. If we couldn't fight them, they'd murder us all.
>>
>>148330916
>To the Muslims, they're completely in the right
To a few small sectarian group of religious fanatics, perhaps. Or do you honestly feel that ISIS is completely representative of the entirety of Islam?
>>
>>148330916

And that's the point of the show? Why does Reigen having powers make him wrong? Reigen didn't even use his powers for violence. He didn't even attack once. Ishiguro got thrown so hard when he took of his mask because Reigen doesn't know he has powers at that point.
>>
>>148330999

I sincerely believe that in every Muslim, there's a raghead just clawing at the walls for the chance to get out. You've already seen how perfectly normal Muslims can become insane terrorists at the drop of a hat. Clearly the rational argument isn't working.
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 1024x817px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 1024x817px
REIGEN
>>
>>148331037

The issue is that no-one's right, really. It's an unfortunate truth that everyone's beliefs are enforced solely by force. Whether Reigen uses his powers for force or not is immaterial: His argument to Claw is based on "I'm stronger than you, now do as I say."

He could have argued "Actually, aliens caused 9/11" or "You should target black people instead" for the same effect.
>>
>>148330797
Why are you defining power and strength by how much destruction one can cause? Reigen guided Mob on the path to becoming a respectable adult (and later did the same with Serizawa) and made Claw see the error of their ways.
And I know you're gonna say "but Reigen could do this because he had Mob's powers!", but it's not like he started beating the shit out of them to convince them he was right. He just broke a sword and exorcised an evil spirit/some illusions, and the rest was just him literally talking sense into them.
That's what real power and strength is. Wrecking shit to terrorize people into respecting you is what's weak as fuck.
>>
>>148331041

Like Reigen said the Claw haven't even seen the world yet and they think they can conquer it.

Reigen having power just showed them how vast the world is and there is bound to be someone who can stop them like Reigen.
>>
>>148320573

Not enough to buy the BDs.
>>
>>148330421
It's their childish attitudes regardless of their power that are wrong.

Yes, Reigen had to be handed the power to imposes that lesson but that lesson is more importantly shown in Mob's want for self improvement rather than Reigen slapping Claw.

That's the part that interested me most is Mob noticing his own deficiencies, emotional or physical.

Especially the "Get a clue" part.made Mob sound like an Aspie.
>>
>>148331123

> Why are you defining power and strength by how much destruction one can cause?

Because it fundamentally comes down to force in the end. And I'm not saying this is a bad thing, I'm just saying that if you don't back something with force, your argument's irrelevant.

Look at Syria, where - for some reason - we want the Russians to stop bombing ISIS. We also want Assad out of power. The conversation's gone like this:

> "Hey, Russia, stop bombing those moderate rebels. Also, let us despose of Assad."
> "Why don't you eat shit and die, Kerry?"

So what tips the balance? Same for the Philippines:

> "Duterte, Jesus Christ, stop fucking killing people. Holy shit, what the fuck man."
> "Why don't you go and fuck your mother, you gay son of a whore?"
>>
>literally arguing against Ishiguro
Come on now.
>>
>>148330916
Are you alright, Man? I'm pretty sure Mohamed Al Fayed has just been waiting to kick off.
>>
You guys are all retard. All of them are wrong anyway and killing is the only solution. This was shown later in the manga where Mob was forced to kill the Claw Boss.
>>
>>148331186

Again, it's hardly convincing. So far, all our systems of government are based off the idea that fundamentally, all men are equal: We're all just human beings.

If some people have fucking superpowers, you know what you get? You get Mahouka's Ayn Rand dystopia. Yes, Tatsyua is fucking bullshit, but what can you do when he can destroy Chinese warfleets with a grunt and a bowel movement? Jesus, this guy is a tactical superweapon. He is a walking nuke. Are you going to get in his face?
>>
>>148330496

>Sure, but it's a better talent. Your ability to draw terrible webcomics and critique is not equal to a man's ability to rip planes from the sky with the power of his mind.

It's only a better talent if you are an immoral shitbag. The ability to tear airplanes from the sky is only useful if you are an asshole who wants to hurt people.Having a talent in science that allows you to cure cancer is far more useful. ONEs shitty drawing ability allowed him to make shitty Web comics that turned into anime loved by millions around the world.

You didn't understand the body improvement club at all. It isn't just there to show you that even with psychic power there are other things to want.

The body improvement club are the strongest guys around. The are the equivalent of psychics to regulag people. They could defeat all the delinquents with ease and rule the area with and iron fist. When asked to join they say no however. Having the power to do something doesn't make it desirous or right and they know being stronger than than others doesn't make them better people. I stead they use their power to enourage others to improve themselves.
>>
>>148331374

Why are you comparing their universe and real life?

Espers are common in their world just like how humans are common in our world. The Claw can't become special because the government espers are stronger than them just like how military in real life is stronger than terrorist.
>>
>>148331374
Sorry, man, Mahouka went under my radar.

I merely found Mob's internal morals and self improvement brilliant and looking over Mahouka I doubt the MC has introspection but I'd be willing to give it a look.

>>148331479
They were bro tier and lived for the improvement not to just be used by the delinquents.
>>
>>148331581

What if Donald Trump had Superman's powers, and Hillary didn't? What if his campaign promise was that he would personally punch out every member of ISIS, the moment he was elected President?

He's still a semi-sane, barely-coherent orange muppet, but he has superpowers.
>>
>>148331669

Nice strawman.
>>
>>148331669
Then the election would be between an incompetent corrupt criminal muppet with superpowers, and an incompetent corrupt criminal muppet whose husband got sucked off in the oval office.
>>
>>148331479
That still just means that the ideal form of living is to be the strongest and the kind, but if you're just kind then your way of life is in the hands of those who are stronger than yourself. When someone like mob, reigen, or the body improvement club take the reigns then sure, everything is fine and dandy, but can you honestly look at the world and say that this is what has happened or is happening?

Let's just remember that mob psycho is a fictional premise and that all the events are not logical conclusions brought about by causal relations that we can apply to our universe, but carefully crafted and guided storylines meant to elicit pleasant feelings in the readers. So even if we find a moral that we like and can apply to our lives, it might not be as universal or all encompassing as it seemed since the basic underlying reality is inherently different.
>>
>>148331763
So it'd be Lex Luthor Vs 90's Superman?
>>
>>148331657

Mahouka is interesting because one level, it's your typical Japanese right-wing powerlevel wank.

On the other, it's an utterly chilling vision of what a society with superhumans would look like. Your superpowers decide everything, and the world has basically reverted to a feudal system with noble families in charge. The noble families are basically monarchs with megacorporations, and each and every one of the scions can and are deployed as military assets against the hated foreigners and the Chinese.

The protagonist, after being made into an ubermensch through brain surgery (He no longer feels pain, discomfort, or boredom, allowing him to go through an insane training schedule that would shatter the will of a lesset man) has molecular rearrangement as his particular type of magic. He uses it to disintegrate targets, regenerate from every attack that doesn't kill him outright, and yes, split the atom.

He has nuked the Chinese three times.
>>
>>148331856
It'd be exactly the same as what's happening now, in that the two most successful candidates are equally incompetent. If at least Lex got in, he'd be competent
>>
File: 1475909294822.gif (2MB, 400x187px) Image search: [Google]
1475909294822.gif
2MB, 400x187px
>>148321191
Mostly true but the soundtrack was godly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHakl2bMQYI
>>
>>148331896

What
>>
>>148331896
Never read anything about mahouka or watched the series so I don't have a clue, but does only japan have access to the bullshit magic or can other countries use it?
>>
>>148331479
>hey could defeat all the delinquents with ease and rule the area with and iron fist
And that's what they should have done, use their abilities for good, not just wasting it for no fucking reason.
Same goes for mob and Reigen, it's funny how he call claw childlish when he's the one who didn't grow up yet.
Like the guy in this thread says, you can't always deal with everyone just by talking, there's a people out there who don't give a shit about your arguments and reason, and they are not mentally child either.
Mob should use his power for good, and make things better, this is responsibility of his power that he has, instead he just a coward who afraid to aknowledge what he is, face the fucking reality, and not living in delusional world where he somehow become big muscle guy and random slut will fall for him.
That is what means to grow up, accepting and dealing with reality, not pretending that everything will be okay if you just ask someone to stop doing bad things.
>>
>>148332120

Technically, most countries have access to bullshit magic. But Japan is the only one which actively practices an eugenics program, and human experimentation has lead to freaks of nature like Tatsuya.

Note that he was kind of an accident. He was a perfectly normal child, but he couldn't use magic because manipulating matter on a fundamental level is agonizing. Then his parents were "Our son is weak and worthless, and doesn't deserve to bear the family name, especially when his sister is the most talented genius we've ever seen."

Then his aunt cut his brain up, to modify him into the perfect bodyguard for his sister. After she did, however, things like pain and discomfort didn't mean anything to him anymore, and so he became Death, the Destroyer of Worlds. (The Chinese regard him as a kind of demi-god of war.)
>>
File: CtbtY3WVUAAQ6xj.png (1MB, 1200x688px) Image search: [Google]
CtbtY3WVUAAQ6xj.png
1MB, 1200x688px
>>148320573
Some people do, some people don't. There seemed to be more who liked it than not. Also, Reigen's birthday is tomorrow because he's a 10/10.
>>
holy shit /a/ is awful tonight
>>
>>148332327
/a/ is awful every night
>>
The story was mediocre but I loved the animation for the most part
>>
>>148332432
>The story was mediocre
What didn't you like about it?
>>
I heard that there's going to be an event in January, is that true?
>>
>>148332458
Too cliche ridden and nobody is ever in any danger
Reigen not actually being harmed/dead was the worst cop out
>>
>>148332304

That's not exactly true. She didn't remove his emotions, she just made it so that the only thing he could feel was brotherly love.
>>
>>148332524
It is, yes. I forgot the actual date, I think it was the 25th or something.
>>
>>148331896
Does it have any moral introspection or is this a case of viewers making more of it than is actually there?
>>
>>148332676
>>148332524
will they announce season 2 there?
>>
>>148332710
Hopefully, but who knows.
>>
>>148332679

There's no moral introspection whatsoever. You know how most LN protagonist are sort of wishy-washy, earnest but fundamentally good-hearted guys?

Here, the first girl Tatsuya meets is a cute kendo swordswoman who wants his help. See, the high school he attends, First High, has a caste system. To reduce it to it's most basic principles, she's not in the 'good class' because she can't use magic. She argues that this isn't right, and there are plenty of non-magic-using students who also deserve better.

Tatsuya tells her to fuck off and die, but he does it politely. Later, there's a terrorist attack and she sides with them. He, his sister, and the superpowered student council kill and maim most of the terrorists. This is easier than it sounds, because Tatsuya is frighteningly fast, impervious to gunfire or mind-affecting magic, and can shoot through walls with pinpoint accuracy.

After that, kendo girl basically resigns herself to her new role, and she starts dating this guy (who does have magic) who kept telling her to 'know her place' as one of the undercaste.
>>
It's always like this when a series gets a popularity spike, ONE isn't held captive by fans so who gives a shit, the manga is still good.
>>
>>148332883
So then back to my point of why I liked Mob Psycho 100, and Mob himself. He was cute, Aspie as fuck, and had a haircut most of /a/ could relate to.

Is mahouka a battle harem?
>>
>>148333052

Not really. The only two women the protagonist has any interest in are his sister (because the show teases incest, and his sister wants to fucks his brains out) and the student council president, who is a perfect Japanese maiden. (Uneasily, they state at one point that the modifications to him are so severe, he's not blood-related to his own sister.)

This guy is stupidly overpowered, but it's not played for comedy or exciting battles. He kills people, a LOT, and he doesn't even enjoy it. He just snuffs out the Chinese the way you'd kick over an anthill. When he wants you dead, you die you hard you curl up and disintegrate, because his main power is disintegration.
>>
>>148333202
This doesn't sound like a healthy outlet for your emotions at all.
>>
>>148333252

Mahouka is best read with a kind of uneasy disbelief. Note that it's quite popular in China, because the Chinese are fearsome even though they don't fight like actual Chinese. (The Chinese mostly rely on elaborate plots, insurgents, and mechs. We'd be more likely to just deploy vast armies of magicians in an invasion. Or drop a few nukes.)
>>
>>148333202

Tell us about when the MC was killing triad members, and he actually enjoyed hating them.
>>
>>148333544

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. See, there's this competition between the nine magical schools. Evil Triad (That's the Chinese Yakuza, basically) members get involved to manipulate the results. This makes Tatsuya's sister very, very sad.

See, Tatsyua has a failsafe. When his sister gets upset, he starts to feel emotion again. Mostly, he feels the urge to kill whatever's making his sister sad. So he begins to methodically stalk and kill the Triad members one-by-one.

He makes it a gradual process, both to avoid causing a commotion and because this is when he feels emotionally alive. He is literally letting the hate build before he kills them. At one point, he calls the leader to tell him "I'm coming for you" seconds before he disintegrates him through a wall. Because he can see and fire through walls with pinpoint accuracy.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (95KB, 1920x810px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
95KB, 1920x810px
>>148333202
>>148333767

Oh christ, see, this is why I don't watch comparatively much anime anymore.

Please tell me you're making this sound blander and stupider than it is.
>>
>>148334289

I think I'm making it sound more exciting than it is, I haven't included all the technobabble.
>>
>>148334375
Not the same guy, but you already lost me when you mentioned right-wing wank fest. I'm kinda getting tired of it in manga.
>>
File: What the fuck.png (725KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
What the fuck.png
725KB, 1280x738px
>>148334375
I cracked up at that.
>>
>>148334422
The only way for it to stop is for Japan to regain its self esteem as the best asian country ever, so with the exception of a complete crash of china and korea, it's not likely to come to an end.

The japanese really are plagued by constant self esteem issues on an international level.
>>
>>148334667
Yeah, it's a real shame. Even comedy manga like gintama feel plagued by it, or at least that's what I feel like.
>>
File: CstTxdDUAAAC2Di.jpg (50KB, 527x645px) Image search: [Google]
CstTxdDUAAAC2Di.jpg
50KB, 527x645px
yes
>>
>>148320573
The fanbase went to shit.
>>
>>148332710
>will they announce season 2 there?
Never, it has shit sales and Kekkai Sensen (a better anime btw) which had more than the double of its sales didn't get one yet.

Also the manga got almost 0 boost from the anime.
>>
It's shit and a flop
>>
>>148335854
Kekkai Sensen was garbage, fuck off
>>
File: tumblr_oe56itEDho1sbjhlzo1_1280.jpg (474KB, 1280x1001px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oe56itEDho1sbjhlzo1_1280.jpg
474KB, 1280x1001px
Yes, both the anime and the manga are great
>>
File: 1455807095536.png (374KB, 870x720px) Image search: [Google]
1455807095536.png
374KB, 870x720px
>>148335854
Source: My ass
>>
>>148336207
Not him but it's true.

The manga didn't get a boost and BD sales were really bad.

I guess it did well with anime YouTubers who hyped up the show because crunchyroll paid them? That's good right? Right???
>>
>>148336207
>Source:
Oricon.

>>148335902
And still, the BD volumes 01 sold 20k which is the 14k more than Mob and it got a manga boost. Kekkai Sensen S2 is more likely than Mob s2.
>>
File: CuF1HJ8UMAAT7yq.jpg (69KB, 781x1000px) Image search: [Google]
CuF1HJ8UMAAT7yq.jpg
69KB, 781x1000px
I love MP100.
I like the manga, I enjoyed the anime and I like the cute boys it gave us.
>>
>>148332710
One can only hope.
>>
>>148336642
I don't care what gets a second season or not, the fact remains that KS was a mess.
>>
>>148320573
it was fun, but mobs "master" and the ending were terrible and it really brought the show down for me.
>>
It was mediocre.
>>
>>148336361
t. my ass
>>
>>148336361
>The manga didn't get a boost
Source for this? Also, 5-6k are okay sales.
>>
>>148320573

Nah, I thinks it's highly overrated & not worth watching. It's lacking in creativity and originality. Although originality in anime has long since been dead, it's better to at least try and come up with something more creative rather than be a talent-less hack.
>>
File: 81951244311878.png (98KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
81951244311878.png
98KB, 625x626px
>>148339186
>I thinks
>talent-less hack

Oh man.
>>
File: 6544568977433.jpg (110KB, 1000x1004px) Image search: [Google]
6544568977433.jpg
110KB, 1000x1004px
Is anyone doing anything for best boy's birthday tomorrow?
>>
File: Kurata_Tome.png (978KB, 1428x1428px) Image search: [Google]
Kurata_Tome.png
978KB, 1428x1428px
>>148339974
It's Mob's birthday tommorow?
>>
>>148339974
There's a twitter tag for it.
>#霊幻新隆生誕祭2016
I wish I could contribute. ;_;
>>
>>148334375
You could just say "Mary Sue wins everything for his sister". That's a decent enough synopsis.
>>
>>148320573
>does /a/ like anime
no
>>
If ONE wrote a short spinoff of MP100, what would you want it to be about?
>>
File: tats.jpg (62KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
tats.jpg
62KB, 1366x768px
>>148340688
Mob versus Tats or Fubuki.
>>
>>148340688
A glimpse into Mob's adult life where he still hangs out with Reigen regularly ;_;
>>
>>148340688
Either Reigen's past or Reigen and Serizawa getting called in to investigate a haunting.
>>
>>148340688
An alternate universe where the Fuccboi Fourâ„¢ are hamsters.
>>
I enjoyed the show for what it is. But jesus some of the post here are hilarious :^)
>>
>>148329863
Nice original joke anon
>>
>>148340688
The BIC being bros.
>>
I just want the OST
Gratitude/Reigen 1000%'s theme is beautiful.
>>
>>148340910
It would be pretty interesting to see how everyone's lives turned out.
>>
>>148341417
Welcome to 4chan.
>>
>>148341493
Why did they decide to release it in late November if the anime ended in September? Wouldn't it be better to release it sooner, before people start to lose interest?
>>
>>148331113
>His argument to Claw is based on "I'm stronger than you, now do as I say."
But it's not. He even pointed it out himself that there's no such thing as "commoners," which means that he and Claw are on the level, which means that the members of Claw aren't special, which was his point.
>>
>>148320573
Complete and utter garbage like OPM. These two animes prove that anime is beyond redemption at this point
>>
>>148341493
>Gratitude/Reigen 1000%'s theme is beautiful.
It is, but I prefer Teru's theme desu.
>>
>>148325595
Man this was the shit
>>
>>148330307
From an objective, let's call it, materialistic point of view you're right. They *can* do that, but that doesn't mean they *should* do it. If rather than having psychic powers, the characters were taller, or stronger, or such, the message would remain the same: you're not special or better than other humans being just because you are physically stronger./have shitloads of money/have psychic powers. In fact, trying to obtain everything through sheer brute force/throwing money/using psychic abilities made you a shit person. Growing up a pair and improving yourself in other areas while helping the others is what made a person worthy of admiration; taking the easy way through everything with what you were given from birth is just a coward route.
>>
File: Ct5h_fsUEAEoX_j.jpg (38KB, 626x538px) Image search: [Google]
Ct5h_fsUEAEoX_j.jpg
38KB, 626x538px
>>148341012
>>
>>148343953
>ywn have a quartet of psychic fuccboi hamsters as your pets
>>
>>148340070
I wish Tome was more relevant.
>>
>>148340070
In-universe, is she supposed to be kind of ugly or just plain? With that hair and upside-down eyelashes, she's definitely not pretty.
>>
>>148344282
She's supposed to be ugly, which is what makes pic related funny.
>>
>>148320573
yup
also,did anyone else also think that the music in some parts was similar to something heard in 80s or 90s anime?
>>
>>148344642
Yeah, it had a bit of a retro vibe.
>>
>>148344487
but if she's ugly, why do I love her?
>>
>>148344829
Because it's the inside that really counts.
>>
>>148344282
I don't think she's ugly, just plain.
She'd be that black haired background girl that has no defining features, I still love her tho
>>
If Mob hadn't decided to repress his emotions, would he have been normal, or was there something off about him since birth?
>>
>>148345606
>>148346598
I find her personality very appealing, but I can't tell why.
>>
>>148346694
It's because she's not a waifubait archetype.
>>
>>148346651
He seemed like a cheerful kid when he was showing his powers to Tsubomi and playing with Ritsu, looks like he shut himself down after the accident with the bullies.
>>
>>148346694
Because she isn't written like a typical female character in anime. ONE doesn't really write female characters as "girls" (with all the stereotypes and tropes that come with that), but as "people" with varying interests, which automatically makes them more appealing than most anime female characters out there even when they're not very deep or interesting.

Tome likes aliens and video games. Mezato wants to be a photographer. Emi wants to be a writer. We see them develop these and interests throughout the manga, and none of them are particularly female-coded skills, which is refreshing for a form of media where girls are always stereotypical girls and boys are always stereotypical boys.
>>
>>148347078
>>148346651
It would be interesting to see an AU where he didn't repress his powers and kept his cheerful personality.
>>
>>148346694
It's because you have shit taste. None of the girls in this manga are appealing.
>>
>>148347079
This.
>>
File: CuVNaMmUAAITMxp.jpg (206KB, 1200x902px) Image search: [Google]
CuVNaMmUAAITMxp.jpg
206KB, 1200x902px
>it's already Oct 10th in some parts of the world
>>
File: CuVa44pUMAAxSnM.jpg (247KB, 1466x1050px) Image search: [Google]
CuVa44pUMAAxSnM.jpg
247KB, 1466x1050px
>>148347601
>>
>>148347601
Mob knows when Reigen's birthday is, right? So he'll give him a present and spend time with him.
>>
File: CuFpNCsVIAEWrsH.jpg (223KB, 884x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CuFpNCsVIAEWrsH.jpg
223KB, 884x1200px
>>148347649
I thought Ritsu hated Reigen?
>>
File: 1468732636236.jpg (26KB, 373x300px) Image search: [Google]
1468732636236.jpg
26KB, 373x300px
>>148347601
>That pic
W-why would you do that?
>>
File: 16918919819.png (133KB, 540x786px) Image search: [Google]
16918919819.png
133KB, 540x786px
>>148347753
He's just tsundere
>>
>>148347753
Ricchan is just tsundere.
>>
File: CuVbQTBVIAEP98Q.jpg (134KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CuVbQTBVIAEP98Q.jpg
134KB, 1200x1200px
>>
File: help me reigen-san.png (377KB, 715x1013px) Image search: [Google]
help me reigen-san.png
377KB, 715x1013px
>>148347885
>>148347923
Ricchan a cute!
>>
File: CuWj9m-UsAAERPV.jpg (101KB, 320x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CuWj9m-UsAAERPV.jpg
101KB, 320x1200px
>>148347601
I want to give him all the takoyaki in the world.
>>
>>148348130
I bet after this Ritsu had nightmares about getting kidnapped by buff, sweaty men.
>>
>>148348102
fuckin Dimple
>>
>>148348130
When did that happen?
>>
>>148348409
>nightmares
More like wet dreams. And one of the buff, sweaty men was his onii-san

>>148348477
After the Claw Boss arc, one of the late 90 chapters.
>>
>>148348477
After Boss arc.
>tfw Ritsu refused to stay at Reigen's place
I'll never forgive him for that.
>>
I mean, it's okay I guess
>>
It's worth watching but has some glaring flaws. 7/10.
>>
>>148348894
>glaring flaws
Like what?
>>
>>148348594
He probably wanted to have a sleepover with Shou, but Shou didn't want to reveal his secret hideout, so Ritsu got stuck having a sleepover with the BIC instead.
>>
>>148348979
The show could have had better pacing instead of cramming the real conflict into the last three episodes. The side characters were all paper thin. The final boss was terrible. Since the physics were so cartoonish there was never any tension to the battles. It didn't feel like the characters were in any danger.
>>
>>148344101
you mean the G-Force?
>>
>>148349097
>wanting to fuck Shou instead of taking care of his unconscious niisan
What an awful otouto.
>>
>>148349373
>What an awful otout
You say that like it's a surprise, but we've known that Ritsu is a shitty bro since forever.
>>
>>148349248
>The show could have had better pacing instead of cramming the real conflict into the last three episodes.
I think that might be because they adapted less than half the manga, so the more actiony arc ended up being last instead of in the middle. I admit the start was kind of slow, but I liked the SoL parts best desu.
>>
>>148350105
Wait. A few threads ago Ritsu was a brocon and now he's the worst brother ever?

Brocon jokes aside, Ritsu does care a lot about Mob. I seem to recall him protecting Mob from bullies or even doing the dishes for him when he was tired from training.
>>
>>148320573
Not me, no. Basically an OPM reskin and I didn't like that one either.
>>
>>148350689
>an OPM reskin
Mind explaining that? I don't really see that many similarities besides both series having an OP protagonist.
>>
File: CuVaC3IUsAE0ihI.jpg (246KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CuVaC3IUsAE0ihI.jpg
246KB, 1200x1200px
>>148339974
>>
File: CuVaC24UAAAVUIZ.jpg (146KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
CuVaC24UAAAVUIZ.jpg
146KB, 1000x750px
>>148351762
>>
how do I use the image dumper?
Thread posts: 218
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.