[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ClassicaLoid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

File: 101.jpg (89KB, 424x600px) Image search: [Google]
101.jpg
89KB, 424x600px
How many of you are watching this masterpiece?
>>
Main two characters are too annoying. Doesn't help that it's airing on the most populated day of the week, and I'm pretty sure this season's Saturday in specific is the most populated day of anime in the past 5 years if not ever.
>>
Main girl is a cunt.
>>
>>148319261
>tfw I gotta download and watch 9 animes in the same day
In a few weeks, I'll start hating Saturday for sure.
>>
So much gyoza. Musique!
>>
>>148319604
Beete, plz.
>>
Sunrise pulled out the drugs again.
>>
>>148319154

I loved it, didn't expect to like it, it was magical
>>
This is fucking awesome
>>
File: Nigel-Farage-mad-eyesj.jpg (20KB, 300x231px) Image search: [Google]
Nigel-Farage-mad-eyesj.jpg
20KB, 300x231px
>first minutes of ep 1
>Ode of Joy
>mfw

What the flying fuck????
>>
>>148319154
Beet acts like a more dramatic over mundane things Gintoki but the episode keeps me interested in the anime.
>>
1 minute in and this makes me mad
>>
If this wasn't fujoshi bait it could be mildly entertaining, the boys are just too shit though.
>>
I'm going to keep watching, but only because I'm very curious as to where the show can possibly go from here
>>
Interesting enough to not drop/10
>>
It's a show where Sugita gets to be as ham as he can, of course I'm watching it.
>>
What the fuck did I just watch?
>>
>>148319154
Top 1 Opening all time.
Classic + Rock makes me Rock Hard
>>
Have been watching anime long enough for nothing much to surprise me anymore but holy fuck Motzart was annoying. Soundtrack was fun though and the remainder of the cast is ok. I doubt Japan will be able to fully ruin Motzart for me.

That said, I got fkn triggered in pic related when everyone was waltzing but the music was not 3/4. What the fuck Japan.

Little girl Tchaikovsky a best
>>
>>148323614
Classical Rock is cancer. I bet you also like Protestant hillsongs too
>>
>>148323911
rude
>>
As expected, Tchaikovsky is the best. OST should be fun.
>>
>>148319154
I love it, too bad i was born in the wrong generation and will never get to see them live. The anime will do.
>>
I hope they don't do the same gyoza joke over and over again. 5 minute in i already got tired of it.
>>
File: CsrM5zxUsAEsw-N.jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
CsrM5zxUsAEsw-N.jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
When are the scenes on the PV going to happen?
>>
>main girl has no personality but forces her shitty drama down our throats anyway
>boys are one off jokes run into the ground 5 minutes into the first episode
>demo team doesn't even check for people inside before they put a wrecking ball into the side of the building
>music isn't even classical

I might have given it more of a chance if it aired on Friday, but I've got better things to do on Saturdays than watch this fail to go anywhere interesting.
>>
>>148325262
Thankfully it seems this is planned to be 25 episodes.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tekla_B%C4%85darzewska-Baranowska

Literally who?
>>
>>148326987
Best girl, that's who.
>>
>>148327481
That would be Tchaikovsky (female)
>>
>>148319154
I am. The first episode didnt really convey what it is about but it seems fun and interesting.
I hope the female MC tones down the tsun act and for Sugita to calm down a bit.
>>
I really, really hope Mozart's scat fetish makes it into this show.
>>
>>148329286
Well, he's just seems like he's going to be a standard pervert so far. Which is a shame
>>
>>148329286
I heard he probably had Tourette’s syndrome.
>>
>>148325262
Pretty much this.
>>
What composers would you want in this show other than the ones already named in the ED?

Scriabin or Schoenberg would be funny. There's sadly no chance of ever seeing that, though.
>>
>>148319154
>no Verdi
it's shit.
>>
>>148331001
Probably Rossini? there should be at least one fatso.
>>
>>148327811
>I hope (...) for Sugita to calm down a bit.

>He wants Sugita to be less ham

Come on now, Sugita playing the nuts out of Beethoven is the best part of the show.
>>
File: 141020_r25610.jpg (696KB, 1922x2560px) Image search: [Google]
141020_r25610.jpg
696KB, 1922x2560px
>>148332391
I agree. That's the best quality of this show so far.
>>
>>148325262
This. It's terrible. I'll still watch it. Feel like I must keep an eye on the poor composers. Why is Japan raping them?
>>
It felt like watching episode 12 of a shit show.
Also that gyoza thing might be the most embarrassing attempt at a lovable character quirk ever conceived.
>>
>>148333044
That sums up my first impression. I would normally not even watch 1 episode of this based on the flimsy concept but because it has composers I'll watch the entire thing.
>>
Though the premise sounded interesting, I didn't like any of the characters and all the jokes fell flat, I'm not sure I'll watching more of this
>>
>>148333673
I'll be*
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.