[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck went so horribly wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: Danganronpa-3-EoHPA-PV.jpg (84KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Danganronpa-3-EoHPA-PV.jpg
84KB, 600x338px
What the fuck went so horribly wrong?
>>
>>148314934
Alright

>couldn't keep kirigiri dead because kodaka lacked the balls to do so, pulled the same shit with asahina
>yasuke and many DR:0 characters dropped from the plot
>junko causing everybody to depair because of a shitty anime video being singlehandedly the dumbest plot point I've ever seen in any show
>fate of many characters resolved (what the fuck happened to Naegi's parents for example, they were never confirmed to be dead and in UDG komaru says that the bodies weren't there thus implying that they could be alive)

Overall a generic cliched feel-good ending to a series that ended up being such a huge fucking disappointment on both arcs.

There's a reason V3 is dropping all this bullshit and existing in a seperate universe.
>>
>ZTD was garbage

>"oh well at least I have danganronpa 3 to look to"

the suffering does not end
>>
File: 1474675166033.jpg (36KB, 640x334px) Image search: [Google]
1474675166033.jpg
36KB, 640x334px
>>148314934
two original shows in one season must have been too much for the writer(s)
>>
File: 1474915861833.jpg (496KB, 891x891px) Image search: [Google]
1474915861833.jpg
496KB, 891x891px
I still don't get Tengan's motive for the murder game
the more I think about it, the more retarded it gets
>>
>>148316345
There's not much to it.
>He saw that winning against despair was taking too long.
>Munakata was about to go on a whole new path of killing everything with the label despair sooner or later after being swayed by Chisa's words.
>Future Foundation itself had a lot of cracks in it. Chisa being despair, Ruruka and Seiko hating each other, Mitarai being an indesicive fuck.
He took the option which made the most sense to him. By forcing everyone into a killing game, he'll force Mitarai to use his hope video as well as resolve all the internal cracks within FF by letting them fight it out with each other.
>>
Hope arc was fucking garbage. I mean I enjoyed the fanservice too but it (and despair arc) pretty much retroactively ruined Danganronpa 2 for me. Can't play it anymore thinking "I wonder how they got so fucked up" - lol brainwashing video it wasnt their fault. And all the deaths don't matter at all because they all came back to life perfectly fine anyway. Yes I know they said it was possible (but with like a 1% chance) in the game itself but it was clearly never meant to be answered. And then they answered it in the most fucking stupidest and weightless way possible. Hajime is all like "Chiaki was right! Talent doesnt matter" even though he got to keep both his Hajime personality and every single Izuru talent making him basically god and in less than a fucking week (unless I have my timeline wrong) is able to save everyone singlehandedly and restore them to exactly how they were pre-despair, nothing wrong with them, all perfectly adjusted and great again fuck why is Mikan not Junko obsessed when that's how she left the simulation? Never mind the fact that these terrorist world enders get the best endings out of literally anyone else in the series. Oh but they were just brainwashed against their will so its ok lol. God fucking damnit I hate this show all that stuff is just the tip of the iceberg, there is so much wrong with it. Call me autistic whatever man.
>>
>>148317719
lol hope
>>
>>148315191
>>148317366
KODAKA BTFO
>>
>>148315191
unresolved*
>>
>>148317719

>brainwashing

holy shit. not having the balls to kill off those who died in the simulation is one thing, i can forgive that, but making it so that they were never really evil and just brain washed completely ruins DR2 and just makes the Future Foundation look like assholes for wanting to kill them in the first place for shit that wasn't their fault.
>>
You for making so many fucking threads everyday after the anime finished.
>>
>>148315191
>existing in a seperate universe.
?????
>>
>>148318948

Are you retarded? Munakata wants to kill them because he got coerced by Chisa who is also brainwashed.
>>
>All those threads at the beginning of the anime speculating on how Junko would mastermind the fall into despair of everyone
>All of those faggots saying it was good writing and that Junko was a well written psychological manipulating sociopath
>LOL IT WAS A BRAINWASHING VIDEO BRO XDD

I told you so.
I've never been more mad.
>>
File: Pickle Satan.jpg (65KB, 1200x680px) Image search: [Google]
Pickle Satan.jpg
65KB, 1200x680px
The Anime writing out Monaka Towa was incredibly stupid. It would have made for better writing to just not include her at all. But they went for that stupid shit.

All this rage because Monaca had the potential to be an even stronger and more capable Enoshima Junko than the actual Junko
>>
>>148314934
- The whole Seiko-Ruruka-Izayoi thing was pointless.
- Persona gained absolutely nothing from the killing game despite losing his waifu, his best friend and his mentor.
- DR1 characters had plot armor.
- Miaya is a waste of a character.
- Black guy didn't die first.
>>
>>148314934
It was shit to begin with. Are you that blind?
>>
File: CtiNGIPUIAAcfn0.png (869KB, 928x661px) Image search: [Google]
CtiNGIPUIAAcfn0.png
869KB, 928x661px
>>148314934
Here's a pastebin listing nearly all the plot holes.
http://pastebin.com/2Gs2she1

Despair arc made all the characters stupid caricatures who dindunuffin.

Also, Mitarai ruined the last 2 episodes with his stupid bullshit, leaving us no time to actually wrap up the characters. Fuck Mitarai.
>>
>>148314934
>What the fuck went so horribly wrong?
Everything that didn't involve Juzo.
>>
>>148314934

Juzo died and homo end cancelled
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.