[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Garyu X the only good thing about Kenichi?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (160KB, 800x1268px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
160KB, 800x1268px
Was Garyu X the only good thing about Kenichi?
>>
Kenichi had a lot of good things going for it. The ending was pretty dissatisfying, but I enjoyed the series as a whole more than I did any other shonen
>>
>>148302039
This is started going down hill after the apachi cop out
>>
a good 70% of the series is repetitive filler tier crap

that tournament was a good point to end it
>>
I read this recently and the only good thing i remember was the fanservice, i suppose there were also some funny moments, particularly with Akisame.

And did the manga get canceled? Because the end was really abrupt and it was more like the manga just stopped instead of actually ending. The bad guy(Kensei?) just kinda left.

It was just shit.
>>
>>148301105
Probably one of my favorite series, the master fights kinda ruined it a bit cause it went from sorta-ish realistic martial arts to dragon ball z tier fights. Fan service was nice at first but then started to appear everywhere, Miu probably spent the latter half of the series naked more often than not, same with Shigure. Ending it after the tournament or at least a little after would have been nice, or at least keep the master fights down to a minimum. glasses senpai had a hard life ;_;
>>
>>148302612
There were some good master fights. I really liked Hongo vs Mask Guy.
>>
>>148301105
no, there was plenty good about Kenichi, it just deteriorated after a while
>>
>>148301105
The disciple fights are the only good thing. The masters fight was a mistake.
>>
>>148305210
>The disciple fights are the only good thing.
I generally enjoyed a lot of the silliness, slice of life, and training stories/arcs too.
>>
>>148302350
I heard that there was this onw guy in the managament who had the brilliant idea of axing a bunch series to make space for new ones and Kenichi was one of them.
I have no Idea if it is true though
>>
>>148301105
series went to shit after Kenichi beat his rival who had black and white hair
>>
>>148301105
I read that as Gyaru X.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.