[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Re:zero

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: re zero.png (624KB, 855x480px) Image search: [Google]
re zero.png
624KB, 855x480px
>onto the second ep
>worth the marathon?
>is this just another steins gate?
>>
who are you quoting retard?
>>
>>148298899
myself.
i find out the whole plot revolves around day repetition.
Q - will i get to explore a cool world in this anime, or is it going to stay in the same place for the whole series.
>>
>>148298829
If you ignore some /a/utists who thinks it's a terrible show despite ratings and reception and raging fans who will defend it's obvious flaw to no end it's pretty enjoyable, first episodes are pretty weak but it picks up after it stopped being a slice of life, worth the marathon really.

Make out your own mind OP, it's ok wether you like things or no
>>
>>148299345
I explored you're mom's world.
>>
File: laughing _spanish_guy.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
laughing _spanish_guy.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>148299503
shouldn't have laughed but I did
>>
File: wtfamireading.jpg (131KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
wtfamireading.jpg
131KB, 1280x720px
>>148298829
>just another steins gate
>>
Don't bother, its overrated trash.
>>
ep 15 is the only decent episode while the rest is honestly just the same old isekai light novel stuff, had hope for it before the anime started but man did people hype it
>>
let me guess you're not even eighteen
>>
AOTY2016 easily so far. Forget Steins;Gate. Re:Zero is way better in terms of story telling and character development. Plus the girls are better.
>>
File: doitforher.png (884KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
doitforher.png
884KB, 1400x1000px
>>148298829
she's worth it
>>
>>148299345
His "checkpoints" update if that's what you're asking.
>>
>>148298829
I don't know, and I don't care. Stop being a little sheep gathering opinion from others. Fuck you.
>>
reddit:zero is so mediocre, no wonder it became popular with the hipster twitter normalfags
>>
>>148300762
thanks anon!
>>
>>148300960
Have you been to reddit? How do you know? Besides, with your bullshit language, you belong there.
>>
>>148301028
>Have you been to reddit? How do you know?
His uncle that works for reddit told him, don't question his purity.
>>
>>148301103
Then he and his family should get a pistol, turn off the safety, point the gun to their temple, and pull the trigger to end their worthless lives. Then his fucking family can go to hell and stay there.
>>
File: bidoof what.jpg (58KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
bidoof what.jpg
58KB, 500x375px
>>148298829
>just another steins gate
what does that even mean
>>
>>148298829
Don't watch that shit
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.