[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bloodyvores

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

Huston, we got a problem!

Surprise AOTS.
>>
It's shit.
>>
>>148285749
>Its shit! You hear?! ITS SHIIIIT!
>>
Surprisingly good honestly, Kind of similar to Deadman Wonderland which I enjoyed.

Let me guess Bloodivores or half breeds are the only ones that can kill the monsters.
>>
>>148286056
>Let me guess Bloodivores or half breeds are the only ones that can kill the monsters.
Its useless trying to predict the plot, since it is actually decently made and there are plenty of tweests in the future too.

Monsters are not the focus of it either, and are largely irrelevant.
>>
>>148286056
>Deadman Wonderland which I enjoyed
>lelouch
>>
>>148284945
i-iis she ok?
>>
>thread about some no name obscured shit so dead you replied to yourself
It's a special kind of feel
>>
>>148286243
Your obsessive dedication is impressive.
>>
I've already choked down one vampire series this year (Servamp), and that was a bit much.

I don't think I need to do 2 vampire shows, especially Chink Shit
>>
>>148286165
Yeah it was entertaining despite its obvious flaws.

>>148286162
>Monsters are not the focus of it either, and are largely irrelevant.
Oh that's surprising.
>>
>>148286275
Did Servamp get any better?
>>
>>148286275
Absolutely nothing in common. Your fault for watching fujoshit.

This one is Death Note Wonderland
>>
>change your ips to bump the thread
heh
>>
Mom kind of looks like MC's superoppai waifu.
>>
>>148286355
>a unique take on vampires
>not very good
>nothing in common
Come on.

>>148286349
I finished it, but it was post season so I powered through it in two sittings. It was okay. Summer season kind of sucked anyway. Watched the last 4 eps at 3x speed just to finish it.

Servamp's problem is almost everything is does is lifted from another series. It's this big amalgamation of tropes and really has nothing original.
>>
>>148286297
Just a hint: the actual name of the Manhua is not Bloodivores, but
Space-Time Prisoner
>>
File: 1474690843427.png (234KB, 413x448px) Image search: [Google]
1474690843427.png
234KB, 413x448px
>>148286275
>Doesn't know that now we have in every season a vampire show
>>
>>148286377

Better than the Chinkposting that was flooding last weeks thread.
>>
Good old rapid fire shotgun shells.
>>
>>148287213
It all strikeball guns anyway, based on effect on monsters. Only Assassin guy might do some damage with his 100 knives.
>>
Mom is the mastermind.
Anju is mom's clone or maybe even a robot just like the announcer notAnju.
>>
>>148287100
Chinkthread got chinkposting, what the problem? I'm here to watch OP autismness
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.