[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We fix anime endings.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

Deathnote:

>series is the same until L dies
>after that there is only one episode
>Flashforward two years or whatever, Light still heads the task force
>ten minutes into the episode, Light has a heart attack in mid sentence and dies
>next ten minutes are just devoted to his funeral and epilogue
>surviving task force members wonder if Light really was Kira, or if the heart attack was natural, or what the fuck happened.

It could be made a bit better by having Light receive a random phone call where we don't hear the audio, but the caller says that he just wrote his name in his book and he has 60 seconds. Because seeing Light knowing he's about to die is the best ever.
>>
Gurrenn Laggen:

Essentially the same, but take away all the stupid robot fighting, that was the worst part of that show.
>>
Evangekek
It was all a dream. Shitji wakes up late for school and runs to school with toast in his mouth. The end.
>>
ITT: Autists
>>
>>148277010
>Shitji wakes up late for school and runs to school with toast in his mouth.
That actually happened though.
>>
>>148277158
Where do you think you are right now?
>>
Nobody wins in TWGOK it was all a game.
>>
>>148276454
If he died from a heart attack mid-sentence, why would people jump to the conclusion that HE was Kira?
>>
Re:zero:
double episode
>>
>>148279025
Killings would stop when he diedbecause he was Kira. So to the outside observer, either he was kira, or kira was someone else and light was his last kill, or light died of a heart attack naturally and was kira. Doesn't make sense some other kira would stop just because light had a natural heart attack.

2/3 chance he was kira.
>>
>>148280080
But why would the other Kira even want to randomly kill a police officer?
>>
>>148280121
Light is the head of the task force to 'catch' Kira. But it'd be left ambiguous so you'd never know for sure if he died naturally or was murdered.
>>
>>148280206
>Light is the head of the task force to 'catch' Kira.
So the only reason he'd get killed is because the other Kira feels threatened?
Then the murders definitely won't stop, and nobody would think Light was Kira.
>>
>>148280239
They'll do whatever the fuck I'll say they'll do.
>>
>>148276673
but then it would be a typical battle shounen

>as opposed to being a typical super mech series?
there wasn't much of those in 2007 so it was unique
>>
>>148277344
>Keima disregards 3D girls and gets with his waifu at the end
>>
>>148276673
I think just have the desert minster of the week stuff be a little longer. The mech stuff was a part of the shows soul, like it or not, you can't remove it
>>
Yang Wenli stays alive and he's the one that secures an independent republic

Phezzani guy doesn't die from SPACE CANCER and he was the one that does all the plots and conspiracies that the Terraist were doing throughout the series (except the Wenli assassination thing). They actually stall Reinhard though guerilla warfare and uprising (though are still taken down anyway because Reinhard is Ubermensch that way).

Terraist aren't corrupt assholes that form a cult to maintain power but a misguided sort that truly believes that what they are doing is for a good cause (kinda like religion IRL) they have presence and influence even in the beginning of the series and the characters have to work around them

backstory of Trunhilt being pretty much a darker parallel to Wenli (prequels and the last minute note that he was trying to make a constitutional monarchy seemed to have hinted at that).
>>
>>148277010
that's already the manga ending
>>
>Golden boy manga
Kintaro stays a happy-go-lucky idiot servant that cannot get laid and just falls up the ladder of society Captain Taylor style
>>
>fate route
Just the end? Ok. Shirou actually isn't retarded this time and betrays Arturia's promise to destroy the grail. He still defeats Kotomine as the king defeats Gil. As Saber goes to destroy the portal after releasing Illya he sneaks up behind her and knocks her unconscious. He then drags Gil and Kotomine over and sacrifices them for enough power for an imperfect but still insanely powerful grail (despite an imperfect vessel, 6 servants have been killed and the war is over). He then brings Arturia over and uses her hands to grasp it. As he proclaims his wish he wakes Saber up. "Hm?" the beautiful king opens her eyes and grabs the back of her head. "S-Shirou, did you hit me? What? Hey!" As she looks at Shirou he is completely engrossed in his current position. In the week they have known each other, so many events eliciting different emotions have occurred as she scrutinized this young man have occurred. But Saber has never seen such unfaltering determination and strength in his eyes. Even as the greatest king in history she can feel his power all the way to her core. She's in such a state of awe that she can't seem to do anything as Shirou finally declares with the passion of High King Arturia herself. "I, Emiya Shirou, rightful victor of this war and undeniable benefactor of the sweetest prize order you: God, this war is now is now officially disbanded. You will never interfere here again with this immoral deathmatch. Great King Arther's immortal struggle ends here. In her current state she will remain but of flesh and blood. You can leave her in my care so that she doesn't create any time paradox. Now, great God, go and fulfill my demands and never return to this world again."
Everything goes white. Saber wakes up under a tree. She knows this place. This is where she died originally right? Sir Bedivere is coming for her then. She smiles. "I'm sorry Shirou. I'll never forgot your smile". Footsteps reach her and stop. "Ah, Bedivere your here -- " Shirou?!
>>
PMMM Rebellion: Homura is taken away by Godoka, film ends there with maybe an epilogue to show everyone living happily ever after.
>>
>>148284887
HISS
>>
>>148277344
Fuck off Chihiro end was good.
>>
>>148276454
Steins;Gate

He doesn't manage to save retard girl no matter what he does.
>>
>steins;gate

the film never happens
>>
Bleach: Take out the action.
>>
File: smug.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
1MB, 1280x720px
JoJo Part 4 Diamond is Unbreakable

Rohan drives the ambulance that kills Kira
That's it.
>>
Steins:Gate
>Okabe reverts to the original timeline
>Kurisu dies
>Okabe realizes that she is worst waifu and gets over it.
>>
Mirai Nikki

>Yuno Dies and Yukki-kun is wandering the black void of darkness.
>Yukki watches his past and sees Marco Ikusaba or Seventh talking about the power of love.
>Yukki-kun puts two and two together and uses the power of love to override the power of time and space to bring Yuno back to life.
>Together both Gods repair their world and live happily ever after
>>
>>148277010
That would end my life for real
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.