[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

World Trigger 160 when?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: Konami.Kirie.full.1886868.jpg (111KB, 1200x867px) Image search: [Google]
Konami.Kirie.full.1886868.jpg
111KB, 1200x867px
>>
The tumbler chick's translation is already up.
>>
>>148271278
in 5 minutes.
>>
4 minutes hype
>>
>>148272025
link?
>>
>>148272025
Someone typeset this pls.
>>
I can typeset this.. but it's gonna take time if i need to redraw them panels too.. (the ikoma senku and other stuff) you guys choose if you want a fast typesetted chapter or if you're willing to wait a few hours to get the redrawn chapter.
>>
>>148275137
http://chippokenabokura.tumblr.com/post/151499048668/world-trigger-ch160-hus-4-translation
>>
>>148275319
We've waited 2 days, few more hours wouldn't hurt as long as you deliver, anon.
>>
>>148275319
We can wait, if it's of better quality I think.
>>
There's something I've been meaning to ask. They said there are basically 8 standard trigger slots on the chip that make up what's referred to as a trigger. And that each hand is responsible for 4 at most, excluding option triggers. So does everyone that favors using scorpion have two of them in their triggers since they like to use one in each hand? Has it been confirmed?
>>
>>148271278
Never. No one care about this manga. It rank bad it sell bad and its bad. Like you. If mangastream dosent trans. its not worth your time.
>>
>>148276565
No. In the BBF, you will see various combination for User. For instance, Yuma uses two scorpion, but Ouji only one scorpion with Kogetsu.
And it's not litterally one trigger in one determined hand. You can use each of your 8 possible triggers with either hands, even without hand for shooting triggers.
>>
>>148276702
Thanks for bumping the thread and assuring a bit more the popularity of WT on 4chan.
>>
File: world-trigger2.png (52KB, 319x213px) Image search: [Google]
world-trigger2.png
52KB, 319x213px
Perhaps we just wait for Viz anon
>>
>>148276702
>mentioning memestream in your argument
>>
>>148276702
>mangastream
niggerstream FTFY
>>
So what do you think Galo's next move will be?
>>
>>148277375
I would guess something around the times of the preparation of the expedition.
I think it's going to have a soft part (like covert mission or something), because they still need to learn the details about Jin side effect if they want to achieve anything.
>>
Hyuse is so gonna fuck up next matcj up being the autistic arrogant fuck he is.
>>
>>148277855
Maybe he just goes and dies in less than 10 minutes.
>>
>>148275324
So she's called Yuri-san by Konami. High chance to be Yotaro mother.

Also Reiji must have more than15 000 points in each weapon. Impressive.
>>
>>148276771
>bit more the popularity of WT on 4chan.
Do you really belive plp click this shitty thread
>>
>>148279125
Almost 100 users click on that shitty link every week or so, and thanks again for doing your part and bumping this thread.
>>
>>148278861
He has 4 weapons, so probably a bit less than 15k. At least, he definitely doesn't have 15k with Raygust since that would put him above Murakami in Attacker ranking, which isn't possible.
>>
>>148275319
Thanks. I don't mind the wait
>>
>>148279226
>Almost 100 users
You mad bro? Really?
>>
>>148280044
It depends on the chapter but unique IPs generally range between 50 and 100.
>>
The irony is that everyone was expecting an early release
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.