[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did anyone else pop a boner reading this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: kkn yuuka history.jpg (123KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kkn yuuka history.jpg
123KB, 1280x720px
Did anyone else pop a boner reading this?
>>
>>148264228
I have to wonder if there are any case's of this "family rituals" and stuff peaked my interest as i am replaying fatal frame 2 for halloween. and this is sort of related.
>>
>>148264228
I like my girls broken
>>
>>148264228
I hope her adopted lion brother eats you.
>>
>>148264228
I just want to hug her and say that everything will be okay. Teach her feeling, you know?
>>
Kyouran Kazoku Nikki is a good show.
>>
>>148264228
I love and miss this show.
>>
>>148264228
>Emotional breakdown, depression, symptoms of mild split personality
>Three failed suicide attempts
Practically a H-manga.
>>
>>148264228
No. Reading that makes me want to save her and then show her a life that isn't terrible.
>>
>>148264228
i was just thinking about this show today, what a coincidence

i want to hug her so bad
>>
>>148268037
Don't worry, she gets a nice family with a catgirl loli god mother, a secret agent salaryman dad, a crossdressing mafia heir brother, her actual sister, a lion brother, and a jellyfish sister.
>>
File: 1243139027330.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1243139027330.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
I popped a boner when I realized her smile was protected
>>
>>148264228
This looks like something made by /r9k/
>>
>>148268304
What happened after that?
>>
>>148268552
A therapist came to his house. Mummy said that she helped his uncle, but OP didn't want to hear it. He pushed past them, got in his car, and drove until he ran out of gas. He then called his friend to pick him up and resolved to live his life freely or something euphoric like that
>>
I'm watching the first episode right now. What the fuck am I watching?
>>
>>148267205
This, broken women are truly the patrician's choice.
>>
>>148264228
You degenerate faggot.

>>148269986
Don't be that guy. Broken women are a liability.
>>
>>148268234
Wasn't her sister the one that abused her in the first place?
>>
>>148269106
>He then called his friend to pick him up and resolved to live his life freely or something euphoric like that
That doesn't sound bad at all.
>>
File: yuuka_hugs_teika.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
yuuka_hugs_teika.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
>>148268234
>>148268291
Teika is Beast Bro.
>>
>>148270676
They all did, but yes. She learns the error of her ways and they make amends though.
>>
File: misaki.jpg (318KB, 1256x1853px) Image search: [Google]
misaki.jpg
318KB, 1256x1853px
>>148270631
>Don't be that guy. Broken women are a liability.

No, broken women are absolutely great. Their minds work differently than other women, and thus the center of a woman's brain that constantly seeks to find a better mate is instead turned to mush, which in turn allows her "love my current partner" brain parts to grow very large.

Broken women view themselves very differently than other women. They have smaller and even non-existent egos, do not spend hours needlessly contemplating things, and overall can actually love you for you. They can see you as you are, as a human being that they love, instead of a meal ticket. Depending on what broke them, they will need various therapies to get back to normal, but the mental damage is permanent. This is a good thing, like Pavlovian conditioning, it is a constant fixture in their mental state to respond to certain cues and emotions.

They are also much more subdued as individuals, and do not seek the attention whoring individuality that typical women seek. Instead, they almost always try to blend in to the crowd and remain anonymous. Interestingly, their situation is exactly the opposite of typical women. While regular women are generic as fuck while trying to be unique, broken women are singularly unique while trying to be generic.

Overall, broken women are the patrician's choice. You will never have a more loyal lover, a more wonderful mother, nor a closer lover than a woman who has seen the depths of hell firsthand. Just being with her is special, because you know that your presence to her is precious and healing, while you realize that she offers what no other woman can.
>>
>>148270947
That's kinda fucked up
>>
File: senko_castle_eyecatch.jpg (133KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
senko_castle_eyecatch.jpg
133KB, 1280x720px
>>148270676
Don't knock it till you've tried it.
>>
>>148271776
Is it? Is it so wrong for a man to seek a broken woman? The intent is not to prey on her, but to engage in a mutually beneficial relationship. So many men immediately write off broken women (see: >>148270631), when in reality those women only want love too. A true patrician sees broken women for what they are, and what they bring to the table. Obviously they offer so much more than a normal woman, so it would be stupid to not seek them.
>>
File: 1473419811844.jpg (221KB, 1070x723px) Image search: [Google]
1473419811844.jpg
221KB, 1070x723px
>>148272172
People don't try heroine before they knock it because if they do then chances are they'll get hooked on the sample.
What's to say it won't also happen with this? You won't fool me with your peer pressure!
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.