[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, was that impregnation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

File: time to take responsibility.png (800KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
time to take responsibility.png
800KB, 800x600px
So, was that impregnation?
>>
File: shit.jpg (111KB, 700x798px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
111KB, 700x798px
Okay let's take a look at some of the main Fate characters and their personalities and reasonings

Shirou
>Fucking survivor guilty given human form
>Get slapped by every cast member about following an ideal that's not his own and will probably get him killed
>Gets to see first hand what he'll turn into by continuing to live that way and still says fuck it and keep going
>That or he has to give up everything he believes in for the person he loves

Saber
>Never had a real life to speak of
>Gave up everything to protect her people, only to get backstabbed by the same
>Even after getting fucked sideways by then, she still blames herself for their actions, and is doomed to eternally search for the grail trying to fix a mistake she didn't make.

Sakura
>Given away like a toy by the people that were supposed to protect her.
>Fucking tortured and trained since childhood to become a monster.
>Hides all of it behind a happy smile because she doesn't want others to be sad

Ilya
>Only exists to serve as a mana box
>Only knew what it was like being loved for a few years before her parents fucking gone off to die.
>Then got tricked into thinking they didn't even love her in the first place so now shes on revenge quest shit she can't actually achieve since they're both dead.
>The only person she can actually get revenge on is also the only person who shows her some love.

Rin
>Daddy died so I have to become strong magi

Tell me why would anyone like that shallow bipolar slutty rehash of Azaka.
>>
>>148264304
Have you been through the source material? She's not my waifu but -- wait... "like?" No shit I like her she's bro-tier as fuck and is literally 11/10 hot, smart enough to hold high quality conversation and unlike most women actually has a clear goal for her life. I'm not even a big fsn fan since moving on to other things but I honestly have a hard time thinking of a better best friend possible.
>>
>>148264304
>Younger have to train as a magus in the name of her family
>shut herself from other during 10years to succesfully achieve her goal
>Shirou is the very first one who have similitude with her
>Dificulty to show her emotion, and still work hard for her sister
>Given to kotomine
>>
File: tsun-dere.jpg (164KB, 1023x659px) Image search: [Google]
tsun-dere.jpg
164KB, 1023x659px
>>148264177
It's been a while but IIRC future Rin from F/HA was dere as fuck it was adorable. Also hilarious on the call when she started trolling and threatening to kill her past self for being mean to Shirou. Giving her the D probably helped mellow her out.
>>
File: full.jpg (112KB, 1000x1140px) Image search: [Google]
full.jpg
112KB, 1000x1140px
Saber and Caster contribute more to UBW than Rin does.
>>
File: 1378964670990.jpg (46KB, 526x394px) Image search: [Google]
1378964670990.jpg
46KB, 526x394px
>>148264963
>Arc route = Fate route
>Ciel route = UBW route
>Akiha/Hisui/Kohaku route = HF route
>Satsuki route = Illya route
>>
>>148265151
Read the VN
>>
>>148264304
Sakura wouldve just died if she was in Rins place desu.
>>
File: 6.jpg (101KB, 664x994px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
101KB, 664x994px
I rather impregnate Luvia instead of a slut who sells her body for jewels.
>>
>>148264304
>Given away like a toy by the people that were supposed to protect her.
>Fucking tortured and trained since childhood to become a monster.
>Hides all of it behind a happy smile because she doesn't want others to be sad
>kills people
>gets her sempai either killed or a doll
>could have died & it would have been an Ilya route
>didn't die
>>
Why does Rin catch so much shit? It was nice having a competent (but not overpowered), good-hearted bitch around. She feels like a much more natural match for Shirou, too. I love Saber as a character, but as a romantic interest she feels unnatural.
>>
>>148267178
But anon there's no way to impregnate Luvia. She doesn't have a route.
>>
>>148267267
Rin is one of the most interesting char of fsn imo majority of all the shit she get is just meme-post I guess
>>
>>148267267
>She feels like a much more natural match for Shirou, too. I love Saber as a character, but as a romantic interest she feels unnatural.
This is very much true. Rin is pretty much actual main heroine of story, so making her love interest seem more natural than anything. Saber is good as romantic buddy, but totally unfit for role of classic love interest. Partialy maybe because she was originaly written as male character. Anyway ShirouXRinXSaber relationship as is portrayed in UBW route is best match for them, in my opinion.
>>
>>148264177
I think it was, after watching that scene i felt it was more real thing than the other heroines. And have to confess, it make me a Rin-Fag

It's a silly and delusional wish for a faggot with bad taste, but i wish there was a sequel to the story of UBW and know what happened to them
>>
Shirou couldn't fire it off on the curtains.
>>
>>148268655
Watch episode 25.
>>
>>148268377
Not to mention that FSN actually starts with a long prologue of Rin, and it was the only heroine that had a major support role on the 3 routes
>>
>>148268706
Yeah, but after that what? It was really nice the epilogue, but it generated more questions than answers
>>
File: 1339721091063.jpg (284KB, 350x1472px) Image search: [Google]
1339721091063.jpg
284KB, 350x1472px
>>
>>148268734
Yeah that Prologue that ends when Saber shows up totally proves that Rin is the most important:^)
>>
>>148268734
The prologue was just a huge build up to Saber and has Rin thinking how beautiful Saber is while getting murdered to death by her
>>
>>148264304
I've seen this shitpost before.
>>
File: 1473700293789.png (2MB, 1500x1049px) Image search: [Google]
1473700293789.png
2MB, 1500x1049px
>>148267178
I want to impregnate her titpussy
>>
>>148267178

But Luvia's the onw who pays Rin money to please her.
>>
>>148268882
Ayo man can Kerry take on Tohsaka?
>>
>>148264177

Would Rin let Saber impregnate her if Saber had her magical dick back?
>>
>>148267267
I think it's cool how you literally have the opposite opinion as me.
The way I see it Saber is absolute perfection and rather than the punishment she thinks she deserves for her sins of power as king what she actually deserves is someone to fight for her happiness.
Rin on the other hand is 100% best friend status to me. Sure, she's hot as fuck. And sure, I wouldn't actually give my approval if she ever wanted to date someone. So I guess at the end of the day I want to spend the whole night in bed with her talking about life love and philosophy while gazing at the stars.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.