[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One Punch Man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7

File: 1475786806213.jpg (126KB, 521x346px) Image search: [Google]
1475786806213.jpg
126KB, 521x346px
Gary will murder Watchdogmeme. Expected release date for next chapter is Oct 11(30 pages)
>>
>>148263970
That would fuck up the powerlevels to be honest. Him and MB stopping before the conclusion was fine, but if Garou takes down or loses against WDM it would be shit. I hope WDM just fucks off to fight someone Else.
>>
>>148264176

Gary already fucked MB in the ass. What powerlevel are you talking about? This ain't DBZ baby. Garou is literally made to counter humans but jobs to monsters. TankTopMaster even explained in the hospital scene.
>>
>>148264449
>Garoufags
If he fought Dark Shine here and now, he'd be dead.
>>
>>148264449
WDM isn't human though. He casually destroys monsters. He's the closest person to OPM/Blast. The only reason he doesn't have a higher rank is because he only stays in his area.

It's not unfeasible for Garou to get utterly annihilated. Saitama casually did in One's version and then they never met again until the end of the arc.
>>
>>148264590
>>148264700

stop, read the signs, don't respond.
>>
>>148264700
>>He's the closest person to OPM/Blast. The only reason he doesn't have a higher rank is because he only stays in his area.
I'm not saying you're wrong but it seems too early to determine. Bang, Darkshine and specially Tats might be superior.
>>
Is S2 going to include the whole MA arc? Or jusr the tournament?

I don't see how the tournament alone would provide enough material and a satisfying development and ending, but I can't believe that Murata can draw the whole MA arc at his current pace in less than a year.

So, what are they planing?
>>
> OPM
> forgotten when Re:Zero aired.

topkek
>>
>>148265185
No one knows, so wait until there's a least a promo for it
>>
>>148265201
Re what
>>
>>148265201

IKR. retards making imaginary discussion on MB vs Garo when there is nothing to discuss.
>>
>>148265311
>discussion on MB vs Garo
Metal Bat would have killed Garo if his sis didn't stop him. What's there to discuss?
>>
>>148265380
This is what I don't get. Who cares about power levels?
What's important is who Garou is. MB, a supposed hero, was totally ready to take the life of another human, rather than incapacitate and arrest him.
Meanwhile, Garou not only let MB live, but he also saved him and his sister from the monsters that were planning to scavenge them.
The whole point of Garou is that he brings out the deplorable nature of so many of the Hero Association "heroes" who are really just paid mercenaries.
>>
>m-muh fanfic matters
>>
>>148264700
>Blast

Haven't checked out the webcomic yet but does ONE actually reveal who Blast is in the webcomic?
>>
>>148266798
Yes.
>>
>>148263970
>garyfags being this delusional
WDM will forfeit the battle for some unexpected yet hilarious reason to compensate the lack of humor lately

>(30 pages)
Murata must pull his shit together and grab a regular release schedule, im happy for him being this busy with work thanks to OPM tho
and ONE must give this pre-arc a proper ending so theres enough material for a cliffhanger S2 ending
King and Fubuki will finally shine in S2 and Gary fights will deliver the sakuga

on the webcomic side im not even mad with ONE, he need to focus on Mob, its glorious
>>
>>148265185
OPM 2 will make another new arc that is different from the webcomic and the Murata redraw.
>>
>>148267928
Citation?
>>
File: One Dick Chick.jpg (325KB, 940x735px) Image search: [Google]
One Dick Chick.jpg
325KB, 940x735px
>>148267223
I'm a little iffy with spoilers but my curiosity has driven me nuts. Does he do anything relevant?
>>
>>148268459
He appears in Tatsumaki's flashback 17 years ago. He saves her from a monster, says he has a job and is a hero for a hobby, and gives her advice which she too WAY to literally
>>
Water-polo carbonated fist is strongest martial art
>>
File: b015.jpg (272KB, 869x1218px) Image search: [Google]
b015.jpg
272KB, 869x1218px
>>148263970
Reminder that the KIng Engine will roar in our lifetime
>>
File: 1449159553522.jpg (57KB, 321x255px) Image search: [Google]
1449159553522.jpg
57KB, 321x255px
>>148265185
S1 covered 2+ years worth of manga with irregular releases yet more consistent, and ocasional entire chapter remake but more pages per chapter
now were almost 3 years away form manga Boros arc but with barely the content for a full core S2

>>148268459
he appears in a flashback with shadowed face, but we get to see a glimpse of his hero costume
that being said, read the webcomic fagget
>>
>>148263970
W-what if they make Elder Centipede a giant cgi creature
>>
File: 1470366623926.png (518KB, 680x732px) Image search: [Google]
1470366623926.png
518KB, 680x732px
>>148269132
>read the webcomic fagget

SOON. But, yeah the chapters are kind of sporadic and I need my OPM fix a lot quicker so I'll cave in and read it.
>>
>>148270047
Boros is best boy
>>
I haven't watched One Punch Man yet but I want to. Should I watch the subbed or dubbed version?

Any reason why one is better than the other?
>>
>>148271107
Kid, the subs are always better. That's the first rule of anime. Now, that's not true 100% of the time, but the overwhelming, crushing majority of the time, it is. Exceptions will be pointed out for you.
>>
>>148271107
subbed
>Any reason why one is better than the other?
dub lacks in VA performance, and nip casting is perfect
avoid these thread until grabbing the manga/webcomic
>>
>>148271207
>>148271229
Thanks. I watch subbed 90% of the time but there are a few shows I prefer dubbed. Just wanted to make sure this wasn't an exception to the usual rule.
>>
>>148271324
the anime is a 95% faithful page by page adaptation with little filler, so if you pick the manga can safely skip all those chapters but wouldnt recomend since Murata's art is godly, webcomic has great writing and ONE can manage paneling really well but some people avoid it for the shitty art
/r/ off
>>
File: mimg007.jpg (66KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
mimg007.jpg
66KB, 600x849px
Were you a Garo or a Tac-chan during school years
>>
>>148270047
Make sure to tell us your reactions to the MA arc
>>
>>148271924
So does anybody think tacchan is going to be later revealed in the magna or do you think he will strictly be a one off flashback black blob character?
>>
>>148271924
I was a Garo then and I'm a Garo now. I always rooted for the bad guys because they were cooler, and I'd give anything to be a real monster/supervillain.

I don't mean this in an edgy way, though, I'm not in it for bloodshed, I just want to be a theatrical madman in a cool costume or with a neat monster body.
>>
>>148273535
+1 for stylin' monster body.
>>
>>148271924
Garo

Mostly because even I cant see myself as a hero due to being a massive arsehole. That and tge badguy looking cooler and having more freedom overall
>>
>>148265713
I wouldn't fault mb for being ready to lill garou since he had no other way of winning , and garou is the "hero hunter".
>>
bofoy

bofoy deez nuts
>>
Is Gary the strongest character in all of fiction?
>>
File: watch dog man motherfuckers.jpg (139KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
watch dog man motherfuckers.jpg
139KB, 600x848px
WATCH
A
T
C
H

DOG
O
G
>>
When dud Garou move to Murricastan and became Gary?
>>
Are you ready for gary to fodderize our meme dog too?
>>
>>148277974
When one Anon tried to force his meme
>>
>>148278275

I only used it once and everybody and their mother copied me.
>>
>>148264449
> he fought a weakened metal bat and it ended in a tie due to imouto intervention!

Ftfy
>>
>>148268992
> tfw king will always be a joke character

That chapter though. That glorious build up to king wiping the floor with the entirety of the blizzard group.
>>
>>148271924
None.
>>
This is probably an unpopular opinion, but I prefer the manga to the webcomic. Everything just has more impact when it looks like that, and Murata really knows how to bring out the essence of ONE's original character designs (an exception--I think ONE's Tatsumaki has much more personality than Murata's, and I'm glad he occasionally draws her his way). Not that the webcomic doesn't have its own charms, and it does execute the comedy better.
>>
>>148278895
I prefer the manga as well. The webcomic is amazing, but I've been a sucker for Murata's art since I read Eyeshield 21 and in OPM he really stepped up his game.
>>
>>148278895
>This is probably an unpopular opinion

No it's no, don't be stupid. It's just a few people shitposting the manga. In the end, after the manga will have adapted everything of the webcomic it'll be better in every way.
>>
>>148280367
YOu are aotaethuch iadiot9 inbaem cioklñ
>>
>>148278895
I preferred it too until Murata went full "nothing happens" with it, i.e. after Metal bat vs Garou.
>>
>>148278895
>I think ONE's Tatsumaki has much more personality than Murata's

Tatsumaki in the manga has shown way more personnality than in the webcomic which where she only appeared in the Boros arc so far.

I hope you're not retarded enough to take in account the content that the manga didn't redraw yet.
>>
So, who was Blast?
>>
>>148281321
Every character that has been with him in a flashback has seen him in a different form.

We'll have to wait and see.
>>
>>148281321
>So, who was Blast?
I strongly believe he would be some kind of disappointment. Maybe not to us the viewer, but to the in-story characters who worship him like a god. He might have actually tried to be as good a hero as he can, but whatever he is, he couldn't possibily live up to the myth that grew up around him.

It could well be that he is merely low-A class level. Barely better than Snek. And that he stopped appearing because he couldn't stand disappointing the people who worship him.
>>
When did we start calling him Gary
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.