[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/a/ loves NTR >/a/ hates cucks Explain this.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1459366723266.jpg (114KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1459366723266.jpg
114KB, 1440x810px
>/a/ loves NTR
>/a/ hates cucks
Explain this.
>>
They're two different things, faggot.
>>
>>148248323
>doesn't self-insert as the girl
that's why you don't understand
>>
I hate both, and that image is neither, so I don't know what you're saying.
>>
/a/ hates /pol/ memes

but they tolerate their own
>>
>>148248469
cultural clash
>>
>>148248323
I like NTR only if the cuck is someone I dislike. For example, I'll gladly read anything having Kirito cucked.
>>
>>148248323
Kayo is the worst girl of 2016.
>>
>>148248323
>/a/ don't knows what it wants
What else is new?
>>
>>148248323
NTR simply warms the heart. There is always someone better at you at doing something.
There is nothing more endearing than watching your object of adoration getting fucked by others in a way you could never fuck her. Seeing their gorgeous bodies being devoured by the other person(s), while their mind slowly becomes duller as the pleasure increases. To enjoy NTR is to enjoy seeing your loved one being happy and sexually satisfied.
>>
/a/ is tsundere about cheating 2bh
>>
>>148248323
/a/ self inserts as the girl. At least I do.
>>
>>148248737
And that helps you because...
>>
>>148248809
This. I like self inserting as the girl. Makes NTR so much better.
>>
I think most people would rather be the cuckholder rather than the cuckhold himself.
>>
I want to see a doujin that goes like this:
>The villain kidnaps the heroine, brings her to his lair and sadistically fucks her into submission, mindbreaking with her into his filthy masochistic bitch.
>The hero comes to save her, and is challenged by the villain to sexually satisfy her. In her newly-broken state, he cannot. The heroine apologizes tearfully as she pledges undying fealty to the powerful cock she now cannot live without.
>The hero, defeated heartbroken, returns to his home... but just before he commits sudoku, he stumbles across a secret scroll of forbidden arts -- like a tome of dark magic meets a kinky version of the Kama Sutra -- passed down through his family line for generations.
>After months of intense study and training, he returns, defeats the villain both in single combat and by sexually outperforming him, and reclaims his lost bride carrying her back home as the two enter the delightfully horrible new world of sadomasochistic sex.
>>
File: 1425917134058.jpg (111KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1425917134058.jpg
111KB, 1280x720px
>>148248323
>/a/ loves NTR
lel
Fuck off, cuck
Fuck off back to /h/
>>>/h/
>>
>>148249698
Litterally the first ep of Genmukan
Except the villain there is the memories of the dead husband
>>
File: 6609.jpg (42KB, 225x319px) Image search: [Google]
6609.jpg
42KB, 225x319px
>>148249698
>>148249805
Wait, no, I mean't Gekka Bijin.
>>
>>148249944
Do you mean the first chapter then
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.