[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon XY&Z

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: pokemon.jpg (74KB, 924x530px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon.jpg
74KB, 924x530px
With XY&Z series ending in a couple of episodes plus a special episode, what is your final opinion?

Was it a fun ride?
What are your expectation about Sun&Moon?
Does the artstyle change annoys you?
Will it be B&W all over again?

Not asking if Satoshi will win any league because its clear that the writters dont want it to happen.
>>
File: IMG_4293.jpg (449KB, 732x2080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4293.jpg
449KB, 732x2080px
It was alright & tried a couple new ideas out, but overall, it wasn't the best series in the world, just wholly average, with its fair share of good episodes and retarded ones.
Sun & Moon's going to be Black&Whitanic all over again. It's double-funny when you consider the games are also going to end up being bare-bones disappointing crap too.
>>
>>148244378
- Yes,it was a fun ride
- No, i dont expectanything from the series and the whole franchise anymore
- check last point
- check point 2
>>
>>148244743
>dont expect anything from the franchise

why not? Sun&Moon will bring new stuff on the table.
>>
>>148244795
Bring what? A few changes in design, a few new pokemon and changing the design to some old pokemons is bringing new stuff?

Wow, such innovation

It will be same shit all over again, but dunno why i am writting this because at the end of the day its a fucking kids show. They will get rid of satoshi like ur old saturday morning cartoon once pokemon is close to its death.

Btw if you want to discuss about pokemon, the /vp/ board is there for it. Now go and dont even come back.
>>
>>>/vp/
>>
>>148244378
It was meh for me. Good animation and battles plus the League was fun but thats it
>>
>>148244585
why the green haired guy is there and whos the girl with purple hair?
>asumming shes a girl
>>
>>148244378
>Was it a fun ride?
Yeah it was pretty great, managed to be AOTS a couple times throughout it's run.

>What are your expectation about Sun&Moon?
I have no clue. I imagine it'll be around the same level, but I dunno if it'll manage to be as good. Depend of the other characters and how good/bad Ash is, personality wise.

>Does the artstyle change annoys you?
Not at all.

>Will it be B&W all over again?
Highly, highly doubt it.
Anyway, the same people who are so sure it will be BW all over again are the same ones with the keen foresight and knowledge to think Ash as going to win the league, so I think we all know that they aren't really as much of the experts in foreshadowing and judgement that they think they are.
>>
>>148246190
>managed to be AOTS a couple times throughout it's run.
God are you sure you aren't underage?
>>
>>148244378
Good animation but utterly bland characterization and story.
>Serena plot (both performer and crush on Ash) was utterly pointless and rushed even after her haircut and getting a ugly outfit, Clemont's plot was also overshadowed. Bonnie was the one who got any development due to Zygarde.
>Ash's personality was blander than a bowl of stale porridge.
>Ash's party apart from Greninja and Hawlucha were disappointing. Goodra was a complete letdown.
>Weak-ass rivals for both Ash and Serena.
>>
File: 378.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
378.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
It's started out decent, became good and then choked it all away.

It ended up just like Arc-V in this regard which really was a shame.

I just don't understand Japanese writers inability to write interesting stories for kids. I know you're forced to shill products but if you aren't stupid you can usually do it in an interesting way.
>>
It had a few cool animated segments but it was just another average pokemon season about badge hunting and ultimately failing. Serena was just annoying if you dont like that type of character. Also ash greninja is horrible and doesnt even resemble a frog anymore.

Im excited about SM because it looks to be about pokemon again. All the pokemon in the trailers are animated wonderfully and I enjoy seeing shit like primape playing basketball.

The trailer alone is better than the entirety of BW
>>
>>148247173
I hope SM succeeded of bringing Pokemon anime back to the original series style of writing that Best Wishes tried to do and completely failed at. Since there is no official league in Alola and Ash is going to school I wonder if we get a slice of life with the time-to-time field trip to defeat the Totem Pokemon and complete the trial.

Also who's thinking that Ash's signature starter of Sun and Moon is going to be Rowlet. They showed both Popplio and Litten but not Rowlet so they must be hiding it for a good reason.
>>
>>148247292
Already kind of confirmed in the poster, pikachu and rotomdex are highlighted and so is rowlet.
>>
File: Thefuckdidyousay.jpg (42KB, 393x352px) Image search: [Google]
Thefuckdidyousay.jpg
42KB, 393x352px
Are you ready for a "lolsorandom" series?
>>
>>148244378
Thought XY&Z was decent enough. But I only watch this series to see the Pokemon animated. I stoped giving a fuck about the ningen characters a while ago.
>>
>>148247618
How is Ash is going to handle Rowlet once it evolves into Dartrix, which is suppose to narcissistic and snobby.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.