[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Terror in Resonance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: Terror_in_Resonance_Poster[1].jpg (314KB, 804x1192px) Image search: [Google]
Terror_in_Resonance_Poster[1].jpg
314KB, 804x1192px
This is by far the greatest anime I have ever seen. Everything about it is done so perfectly.

What did the rest of you think, /a/?
>>
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume this is the only anime you've ever watched.
>>
>>148242381
Enjoyed the beginning, but it fumbled its last half terribly. I can only suspend my disbelief so much. Not to mention the terrible engrish. Animation was on point though.
>>
>>148242535
this

fucking newfags
>>
it was alright
>>
>>148242562
The fact that the American agent guy was actually pretty okay English wise (British accent not withstanding) makes it all the more baffling why they had Five speak so much English when she was so bad at it.
>>
>london bridge is falling down
>>
>destroyed two buildings in the city center of motherfucking Tokyo
>on weekday
>nobody died

This show taught me not to overhype things.
The OST and direction are top notch, though
>>
Everything was good until Five happened.
And once Five died, everything felt better.
In fact, the very scene of Five killing herself was the most powerful scene she had. Not because "lol I didn't like her go die". But it felt like that was the moment where she was showing the better part of her character outside of being a big manipulative bitch to everyone, yet it was literally the end of her existence.

That said, I loved the OST before watching it and while it wasn't the greatest show, I actually love the OST even more after watching it.
>>
>>148244132
They were professionals in making sure that no one dies, anon. It's okay.
>>
File: 1412132936406.jpg (63KB, 985x500px) Image search: [Google]
1412132936406.jpg
63KB, 985x500px
>>148242381
Today I will remind them.
>>
>>148244132
The whole point was that they set up their plots to have no fatalities. They even went out of their way to disarm their own bomb when the police couldn't disarm it and disarmed the bomb Five planted to frame them.
>>
>>148242381
Ajin did the while terrorism thing better. Nice OST though.
>>
>>148244684
So what about all the people on life support that inevitably died when the nuke cut all the power?
>>
>>148244751
Eh, nobody's perfect.
>>
This show is objectively a failure, but it's one of the best failures I've seen.
At least it was better than A/Z which was airing at the same time.
>>
>>148242381
Everything? Even the stupidity of a bulding exploding but harming nobody, even by accident? Even the pathetic excuse for a plot? Even Five?
>>
>>148242381
Yer kidding
>>
>>148244684
>The whole point was that they set up their plots to have no fatalities
Thus the show is pointless. Without death or pain, there is nothing to fear.
>>
>>148246162
No fatalities doesn't mean no injuries. Plus terrorism causes plenty of psychological damage.
>>
Show had a premise and absolutely no idea where it wanted to go with it. Its pretty much textbook modern noitaminA original
>>
BAsically a culminAted rehash of s everything done before rolled up into one ball. Didn't like it, wasn't impressed. It only had a good presentation. But it's same shit different project. Really boring and lame.
>>
>>148246233
Without death or pain, there is nothing to fear. Thus, no terror.
>>
>>148246349
The idea of death is enough to cause fear. If people think they could die or be hurt in a terrorist attack that is enough for fear to take hold.

Just because a bomb doesn't kill someone doesn't mean it won't scare the shit out of them.
>>
I loved the ended desu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt3wkaIfZ7c
>>
>>148242381
What was the resonance?

The girl felt like she was just there to keep it from feeling like a fujoshit anime.
>>
>>148242381
>Everything about it is done so perfectly
Yer kiddin
>>
Subete was better
>>
>>148246349
>Thus, no terror.
Well the show's name is Thank You, No Terror.
>>
>>148246575
Clever.
>>
started strong and then kinda fizzled out IMO

The plot kind of reminded me of the movie V for Vendetta which I liked.
>>
>>148246563
Shh never tell anyone what you're really thinking.
>>
The ending was really sad, I thought they gave it a good ending to make up for the middle part being a shit fest.
Reminder Twelve is a fucking piece of shit who sold his bro out for some random skank.
>>
>>148246658
But Lisa a cute. A cute!
>>
>>148246658
He was in love tho, he finally felt needed in this world
>>
>>148245601
>At least it was better than A/Z
It still baffles me how people tried to claim that season 1 ending was good.
>>
it was terrible and the only reason you think that is because you've barely watched any anime
>>
File: 1407924287862.png (870KB, 854x961px) Image search: [Google]
1407924287862.png
870KB, 854x961px
Oh I remember watching this with /a/
The first episode was so promising and then it all went to shit
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.