[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hiro sold you out /a/. You're mine for the night.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1475062389745.png (550KB, 555x733px) Image search: [Google]
1475062389745.png
550KB, 555x733px
Hiro sold you out /a/. You're mine for the night.
>>
Gambino attacked Guts because he was mad his lover Donovan cheated on him with his adopted son and not to mention got him killed. Discuss.
>>
>>148238555
Gambino approved though.
>>
>>148238598
That was a lie to make Guts get mad at his own father instead of him. Unfortunately it didn't work out so well in the end.
>>
>>148238598
That was just him being tsundere.
>>
>>148238160
I really want to know more about Donovan. What's his true role in the series of Berserk?
>>
A question to the fags and femanons on /a/. Would you let donovan inside you?
>>
Donovan assraped the main character of the last anime you watched. How much do the events of the anime change?
>>
>>148238160
>Hiro sold you out /a/

I know. Do what you want. I don't care anymore.
>>
>>148238884
>Mindbreaking that fast

Holy shit anon slow down.
>>
>>148238883
i dont think ash is going to catch any more pokemons
>>
>>148238883
Rukawa would slam dunk on his dick
>>
File: FILE031.png (515KB, 1115x1600px) Image search: [Google]
FILE031.png
515KB, 1115x1600px
>>148238160
Is that so? I guess it can't be helped... I'll have to use "THAT"!
>>
>>148238883
>Berserk 97
Huh.
>>
>>148238160
>muscular character with black thene and one eye and rapes people
>Guts gets muscular, wears black, has one eye and (almost) raped Casca
Is Guts Spider-Man?
>>
>>148238735
saving the world from darkness by raping a kid once
>>
>>148241275
What do you think is the secret of gains?
>>
>>148238735
He is time-travelling Guts who come from future to catalyst him to be a hero who save humanity from godhand. He knew he would be killed but he did it anyway and sacrifice himself to create the stable time loop.
>>
Man, come to think of it kid Guts is either fucking indestructible, or Donovan has a disproportinately tiny penis.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.