[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My dorm-mate keeps gushing on about how good this is. He thinks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (221KB, 1170x658px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
221KB, 1170x658px
My dorm-mate keeps gushing on about how good this is. He thinks it has good "character development". I've never watched FT but I have heavy doubts over my friend's taste in anime; he considers SAO a well-written series. He's a pleb who only watches beginner's rubbish.
tl;dr Is Fairy Tail worth watching or should I lie to him about watching it just to shut him up?
>>
It's shit. You should poo on his bed to let him know what he's worth.
>>
You should watch it and form your opinion.

Honestly I can't find any reason to like it besides the hot girls and fan service. Everything else about it is mediocre.
>>
Kill your roommate for having shit taste, then yourself for blogposting
>>
Stop making this shitty thread.
>>
>>148231501
Fuck off.
>>
File: 1470981861964.gif (823KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
1470981861964.gif
823KB, 500x283px
>>148231501
I liked it better than I did SAO, but it's not the height of anime experience in the slightest.
>>
File: 3c0d7996.jpg (79KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
3c0d7996.jpg
79KB, 600x600px
>>148231501

The anime is... ok, eventually. The manga's slightly better as manga usually is, but it's nothing that's outright fucking amazing or anything. Just entertaining.

If you're not some faggot who can only watch "the most patrician anime /a/ can agree nobody else likes", then you might give it a shot. I'd suggest reading the manga for 30-40 chapters or so though, and then starting the anime later in wherever you left off reading.

The beginning of the anime is absolute garbage tier bullshit, since someone had the clever idea to make everyone's magic this crest bullshit, and it turns all the action into mahou shojo-tier canned sequence montages. They realized awhile in that that was retarded as fuck, and it's watchable after that.
>>
Do what any good friend would do. Watch the first season in order to develop a well thought out method of telling your friend his favorite anime is shit.
>>
>>148231501
Kill yourself nigger, and also kill that friend of yours if you can.
>>
File: ft_erza-laxus-cathedral.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ft_erza-laxus-cathedral.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>148231501
FT is decently entertaining, but nothing more than that. I liked Sayaka Ohara voicing a hot grill and the Berserk references.
>>
>>148231501
i have watched every episode and let me tell you, it is the fucking worst
>>
>>148231595
>>148231611
>>148231660
>>148232735
rude
>>
>>148231501
its really stupid

even to shonen standards
>>
I like it. I'm a huge sucker for power of friendship
>>
Fuck off.
>>
>>148231501
>image.jpg
Dumb phoneposter.
>>
>>148231501
Tell your dorm-mate that he has horrible shit-taste for a man his age.
>>
fuck off.
>>
Agree to give it a try but only under the condition that you guys fuck while watching
>>
>>148231592
I actually liked the ost in first season. Except for that it's generic as fuck.
>>
File: 1446605942501.jpg (24KB, 439x474px) Image search: [Google]
1446605942501.jpg
24KB, 439x474px
>>148231501
>or should I lie to him about watching it just to shut him up?
You might consider killing him in his sleep because using Fairy tail and "good character development" in the same sentence deserves no less to be honest. Now to be really honest you really should call him out on his bullshit because he seems to have the taste of an 13 year old and it's kinda disturbing.
>>
If you weren't new as fuck to anime as well as 4channel you wouldn't be asking /a/'s newfags -- the only contributors to a fucking rec. thread.

> tl;dr please go watch all 1000 episodes of this shit and never come here.
>>
It's shit, but it still has more character development than Naruto or Bleach.
>>
>>148231501
>"Fairy Tail is awesome bruh check it out! Such deep character development."
>"SAO is well written as fuck mate it's like deep and stuff!!"
Is your dorm mate by any chance mentally handicaped? Either that or he's like 13 years old, there literally are no other options.
>>
>>148238047
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>148238014
So I wonder what character development are we talking about here? I know the "naruto is the worst thing to happen to anime" meme is well cultivated here and Bleach well it's Bleach but could we please just take off the goggles of retardation for one minute? It's like you're comparing two badly cooked meals you didn't like with actual shit on a plate here
>>
>>148238152
That retarded dorm mate of yours?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.