[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Naruto and Sasuke ever actually kill anyone in the entire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

Did Naruto and Sasuke ever actually kill anyone in the entire series?

Kakuzu was killed by Kakashi, Itachi died because muh generic anime cancer, Danzo and Deidara died from a self destruct technique
>>
Are you serious

I stopped reading halfway through, but Sasuke at least had better have killed at least one person
>>
Didn't Sasuke kill a million of those samurai dudes at the five kage summit?
>>
>>148229309
they killed their gaydars
>>
>>148229309
Naruto didn't. Sasuke did. Sasuke slaughtered tons of people.
>>
>>148229309
>Kakuzu was killed by Kakashi
Is this true? I thought he was finished off by Naruto's Rasenshuriken.

Also OP, Pain's bodies.
>>
The big guy who throws a log in OP1
>>
>>148229309
Sasuke kills Orochimaru

Naruto has always been peaceful so that's not strange
>>
>>148229511
Those are already corpses.
>>
>>148229309
>>148229391
Danzo. He blew himself up yes, but he was basically dead at this point after Sasuke stabbed him.
>>
>>148229309
Sasuke killed a lot of samourais and one named ninja from Kumo who spied on him.

Naruto never killed anyone, except on fillers.
>>
>>148229309
>>148229391
>>148229450
>>148229490
>>148229511
Sasuke killed 14 samurai. J, the cloud nin he caught spying, was/is apparently alive according to the databook, though I can't seem to find that entry.

Naruto killed no one outright. Yura, Itachi's Shoten sacrifice, can be argued to be dead in the first place.

Kakashi finished Kakuzu off although he was left in critical condition. The Pein bodies were all corpses. Funny enough, Boruto killed Momoshiki with Naruto's chakra.

I guess you could argue that the White Zetsu are alive since they all started as people. In which case Naruto and Sasuke have higher kill counts.

Also, depends how you count pushing someone towards suicide or potential for recovery, it could be higher (Kakuzu, Orochimaru, Deidara, Itachi, Nagato, Danzo).
>>
>>148229720
>Sasuke kills Orochimaru
Except he lived long enough for Itachi to kill him during his fight with Sasuke.

And then he's back again after Kabuto's defeated and goes on to have children.
>>
Since anyone can be revived at any point what does "killing" mean in narutoverse?
>>
>>148229309
i thought sasuke killed tons of people while training with orochimaru, i remember an episode where orochimaru made him kill around 100(dont actually remember exact number) in order to prove himself or something? and im sure orochimaru had sasuke kill even more through missions and such while he was under his command.
>>
>>148230303
The same as what does dying mean in the Dragonball universe. No one truly dies unless it is plot or character advancement driven.
>>
>>148231336
he didnt kill them.

Orochimaru asks him why he didnt kill them and sasuke says, these are not the ones I want to kill.
>>
>>148229930
>Sasuke killed 14 samurai.
Nah, they were just injured and incapacitated.
>>
>>148229309
>I was an Uchiha
>We were ostracized from the village and treated like outcasts
>And we resented the village and its people
Why is Sasuke rewriting history? Everybody praised him and thought he was awesome. He was alone because he rejected everybody, not because he was rejected. If he hadn't been so emo he would have had plenty of friends.
>>
>>148229309
Sasuke indirectly killed Deidara.
>>
Naruto killed one of Sasori's minions that was used to shapeshift into Itachi during the Rescue Gaara Arc

Sasuke killed Danzo and a buttload of samurai.
>>
>>148234741
the entire show makes no sense i wouldn't worry about it
>>
>>148229309
Sasuke indirectly killed Deidara by pulling his stoic act for long enough that Deidara committed suicide.
>>148229960
Just because the guy comes back from the dead doesn't mean that he wasn't killed.
>>
>>148234741
I thought it meant sense in the way that it showed how far gone Sasuke was that his perception of how others saw and treated him was skewed that way. He projected his own disgust and hatred upon others to justify his own feelings towards the world.

I doubt that's what the showrunners intended by doing it but better to give them the benefit of doubt. Maybe they will do some decent filler from his point of view (since they have a massive boner for edge) with him traveling the world realizing how wrong he was.
>>
>>148229309
This is the stuff that I really dislike in stories like this. I get that the ones in charge want the MC to not be in the wrong and be "perfect" but it really bothers me when that happens more because of accident and coincidence and luck rather than them doing the "right" thing. MC goes on a rampage? How lucky, nobody died. He defeats the bad guy? Bad guy is on the brink of death but someone else kill steals so MC doesn't have blood on his hands.

It does save time in that you don't have to sit through an arc of them dealing with the guilt of having killed and being all emo about it but still. Fuck that trope.
>>
>>148234281
Except no. They were dead.
>>
>>148229391
I think there is a scene atop of Mountain of dead ninja.
>>
>>148235322
He non-lethally beat the shit out of them (and shoved a kunai in the ass of at least one of them) without getting scratched or even breaking a sweat.
>>
>>148234741
horny little girls with wet pussy praising him dont count.
elders always viewed uchiha with suspicion.
>>
>>148237343
By elders do you mean the 4 guys in charge of the village?
Because everyone else, not just girls, praised Sasuke and thought he was awesome, expressing concern over him and hating Itachi.
>>
File: eDFtcGp0MTI=_o_gto-opening-2.jpg (32KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
eDFtcGp0MTI=_o_gto-opening-2.jpg
32KB, 320x240px
Oh look, it's Naruto.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.