[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soushin Shoujo Matoi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 20

File: 146855331.jpg (291KB, 438x620px) Image search: [Google]
146855331.jpg
291KB, 438x620px
I thought this was going to be stupid but Ep 1 was pretty good.
>>
>[PissOff] Soushin Shoujo Matoi - 01.ass
>>
>>148216824
I found it a bit average. I like Yuma so I'll give it a few more episodes to see what her story is, but it doesn't seem like anything special (not that there's anything wrong with it).

I want to know more about Shingo-kun. Actually, make me a whole show about Shingo and Tezuka's detective misadventures with a magical girl daughter as a background character. That would be some good shit.
>>
I really liked it too, not my number one of the season but I still thought it was one of the better opening episodes.

>>148217029
I hope we do get more detective adventures, the assistant is annoying but I always love some good detective shit.
>>
>>148216824

good start, but it's unfortunate only hard piss subs are available

looks like I have to wait weeks just to get a properly subbed show
>>
Why is nobody talking about this? I watched it this morning. It's good. For first ep anyway.
>>
>>148218483
I don't watch subs but HS has subs up
>>
>>148216824
Looks like a shitty YuYuYu ripoff.
>>
>>148219169
Because people cant find anything to shitpost about it.
>>
>>148219169
It's not outstandingly superb. But it's good.
And it's an original anime, so we can have fun speculating about what will happen.

Matoi's friend is a cutie.
>>
>>148219169
Piss yellow subs and Re:Zero shitposting killed it.
Really sad, but hopefully we can have some comfy threads on airing days.
>>
Does she want the papa dick?
>>
>>148220507
She calls him Shingo, doesn't she? Perhaps he's not her biological father, or did I miss out on that information?
>>
>>148219691
YuYuYu was a shitty Kamen rider gaim ripoff.
What's your point?
>>
>>148220782
But he has been her dad since she was toddler at the very least, wouldn't she normally call him dad anyway.
>>
>>148220782
He made her his wife since he lost the real one.
>>
People were that pissed by yellowsubs?

Who subbed anyway?
>>
>>148216824
100Yen budget makes it pretty underwhelming.
>>
>>148221497
What makes you said it didnt have a budget?
>>
>>148221604
Look at it.
I mean sure, the tits woman was drawn nicely, but aside from it they had cheap artstyle and choppy animation.
>>
>sexualizing your daughter
I'm gonna like this show.
>>
>>148222344
He thought it was his waifu, though.
>>
>>148221700
But the animation was pretty fluid and fit the style.
>>
This and working were the only entertaining things I saw this week.

Brave Witches seems so fucking budget.
>>
>>148224052
It's done by SL, of course it's going to suck ass.
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1440x879px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1440x879px
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>148224088
Did you see the episode and how they reused the messed up lunchbox and Hikari falling in the water scene?

It pissed me off so much. At least fucking try.
>>
>>148224126
By what? It bothers me they didn't sexualize her at least a bit, but don't know what you meant.
>>
>>148224126
This loli needs to be protected.
>>
So was this thing not important since the monster ignored it? Will it be the transformation gadget for
>>
>>148224151
I only paid attention to the shit CG and the dark and toneless, badly shaped models almost all the time, aside from the bath scene and maybe a couple more.
But even the bath scene doesn't look up to par to the 8 year old first series. It's really just bad, but that's what I expected after Prillya..
>>
>>148224393
Yeah, the models in the opening were shit. They should at least draw and animate those in the opening. You'll be seeing that every episode.
>>
>>148216824
The definition of mediocre, as you would expect from a third-rate studio like white fox.
>>
>>148224126
>>148224173
I mean the message on the ticker fampai
>>
File: 1453983870600.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1453983870600.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
Yuma is super cute but I don't know if she's worth killing my eyes with piss yellow subs and bitstarved video every week.
>>
>>148224908
Why are the subs yellow? Is it because of this anime network?

Also dont people remember watching anime 10 years ago? Yellow subs were so common.
>>
>>148224976
>10 years ago?
Try 20
>>
>>148217029
I really liked how Yuma's VA copied Sailor Moon's voice when she did her (failed) transformation sequence.

Did such a good job I had to check if Kotono Mitsuishi was voicing her.

>Bitching about yellow subs

It's like I've gone back in time. Never understood why so many people hate them so vocally.
>>
>>148225293
I just think it's weird since I havent seen them in a while. Doesnt bother me though. What I hate is the hardsubbing.
>>
What happens in this scene here?
>>
>>148226222
They will fight some other possessed dude probably?
>>
>>148226222
gangrape
>>
File: 1475212758723.png (81KB, 240x250px) Image search: [Google]
1475212758723.png
81KB, 240x250px
>>148220958
I know you're funposting but that doesn't even make any sense.
>>
>>148219691
This doesnt seem like it'll be edgy at all. I'm glad for that.
>>
>>148216824
It's incredibly cliche but I'm always desperate for new mahou shoujo that isn't edgy or kiddy.

So hopefully this will balance between the two.
>>
>>148227839
Would you say you're... feeling healed already?
>>
>>148228215
I think Matoi is really cute and I like cute father/daughter stories. Makes me feel like wanting a daughter one day.
>>
>>148224976
I wonder Anime Network using yellow for the subs even Funi used white.
>>
>>148228215
>>
They somehow managed to keep the suspension of disbelief passable. They almost ruined it with that fucking piece of shit car (was it a Fiat 500? And blue? Talk about shit taste!) speeding and doing a 4x4 climb in the staircase.
Whatever, I like magic girls.
>>
Why does blonde have an edgy mascot? It's it just more evolved?
>>
the girls are cute so I'll keep up with it.

Also, hopefully more groping
>>
>>148227756
He's probably referring to how meguca and kamen rider gaim are similar, but took that comparison a step further to YuYuYu.
Probably.
>>
>>148229601
Well similar doesn't even begin to describe it for Gaim, it was basically him taking his Madoka script and refining it. Sometimes Gaim had clear signs of Urobuchi forgetting he isn't writing an anime, like that shot of Sagara sliding in upside-down
>>
>>148222344
>You will never molest your daughter-wife
>>
>>148216824
>these goddamn super duper localized subs

I'm going insane. My ears hear one thing and my eyes read another. This shit is not even pass as a translation anymore.
>>
>>148216824
This will be really interesting if the relationship between pink and dad is the main focus, actual incest or not.

First I thought it's like genei but actually give more vibe of yuyuyu (sans yuri)
>>
>that engrish

AOTS
>>
>>148216824
Just watched the first episode.

It was ok. Not great. Just ok. It was obvious though that the time spent on some of the final episodes of Re:Zero went to this. It is to be expected anyway. I was expecting White Fox to rest for 1 season though.

With that said, I thought this was going to be RayEarth-like. Where's my RayEarth? Shit.
>>
>>148224126

Last episode confirmed.

Wasn't too bad, had its weaknesses here and there but the overall quality was certainly worth one's time.

10/10. Best I can give it.

Set as Completed.
>>
>DDY picked show up

oh shit a no piss-yellow subs alternative

although i have to admit they made me feel the comfiness of nostalgia
>>
I like this baka
>>
>>148234395
>DDY
who?
>>
>>148234859

damedesuyoo
>>
File: oh daddy.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
oh daddy.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
Can't wait for more sexual tension between these two.
>>
>>148216824
I expect incest dojins, hope Japan delivers.
>>
>>148221214
What if he isn't?

Ahijgo crushed on her late mom but she was another's man woman.
Effectively making Shingo a cuck.
Once NTRguy impregnated her, he dumped her.
She found help on Shingo and spend some time with him with her daughter but died without realising they could have been family.
Shingo that OK revenge on ntrguy but it didn't cure him as he got broken by NTR, raised MC but never saw her as his own child because it reminds him of the pain that scarred his mind and ruined his beloved one's life.
Now MC is the living image of her mom and can't supress his feelings and lust.
>>
>>148233872
Whatever made you think this was going to be like Rayearth?
>>
>>148238706
I remember seeing giant spirit robot like stuff in the first trailer. I think.
>>
>[DameDesuYo] Soushin Shoujo Matoi - 01 (1280x720 10bit AAC) [E8965B62].mkv
>>
File: IMG_0290.jpg (177KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0290.jpg
177KB, 1280x720px
Yeah, I liked the first episode too and really wasn't expecting to. The father/daughter theme seems really cute.

This could actually be the first time that White Fox has managed to release two good shows in the same year, and I know some autists are gonna take offense with me calling re:zero good, but I honestly don't care.
>>
File: IMG_0325.jpg (116KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0325.jpg
116KB, 400x500px
>>148224343
It's obviously gonna be used to summon the two familiars in this pic. Same colors, shape and everything.
>>
man this season is crowded with mahou shoujo anime.

...not sure if I should place this above Mahou SHoujo Ikusei Keikaku though.
>>
>>
>>148243040
I just want to pick up that creature and take it home with me.
>>
Nowhere near as bad as the shitposting implied. Plus Yuma a cute.
>>
>>148243924
The shitposting was mostly the newfags who came because of reddit:zero and were expecting this to be like that show because whitefox.
There was also the horrible first imrpession caused by TAN's yellow hardsubs and watermark
I swear, DDY's version didn't annoy me nearly as much as the cancerous TAN rip.
Fortunately, Crunchy was able to save Flip Flappers and Classicaloid from suffering Matoi's fate
>>
I guess I missed the boat for discussion here. This thread seems ded
>>
>>148216824
Why doesn't blonde age when she transforms.
>>
There are too many red and blue-haired duos in anime these days. I'm literally on the fence between this and Flip Floppers
>>
dropped in <2min after seeing the watermark and yellow subs
>>
>>148251626
Good. The less autistic people talking about this show, the better. I'm actually glad they used yellow subs because it seems to be weeding out a whole bunch of undesirables from getting near this show.
>>
The character designs were sweet, but the plot didn't seem like anything above average. Hopefully it picks itself up with subsequent episodes.
>>
>>148251626
not yellow subs are only for 4chan gold account users elitist, so stay pleb.
>>
Feels like a more classical mahou shoujo and I like that.
>>
>>148252223
Do we know anything about the plot?
>>
>>148252524
Sure. Bad monsters called nights or something like that are possessing people and searching for some things that are near places that must date from at least the 15th century. Organizations like the Vatican and other stuff are using superspecial-chuuni forces with superspecial magical powers to fend off those monsters. Matoi accidentally becomes a magical girl (with old-school growing up) instead of her younger friend Yuma because she stumbled into the magical girl receiving pose before Yuma and defeats one such monster.

The end.

Now we'll see more what happens in later episodes.
>>
>>148252524
No, that guy is just throwing out literary terms without having any clue as to what they mean.

There really isn't a plot yet. Just an introduction of the characters and the world.
>>
>>148221357
Sentai.

One of the advantages of Sentai subs is that they actually translate the ED credits at the end, so we know who is who.
>>
>>148249040
Matoi and Yuma remind me of Tsubomi and Erika from Heartcatch Precure.
>>
>>148253894
Yep, Yuma is definitely Erika.
>>
Blonde girl is gonna be best girl I can tell you right now. Just from what little we know about her, here's how I picture what her character is gonna be like.

>Huge justicefag
>Mostly Prudent
>Outwardly standoffish and ultra-professional
>May appear as a bitch at first, but we'll learn she has a good heart
>Ultimately concerned making the world a better place
>Will occasionally let her empathetic good nature get the better of her and save somebody even if it ultimately conflicts with her long-term goals
>Prideful
>Prude

Anybody disagree?
>>
>>148252151
The subs aren't just yellow, they are also terrible.
>>
>>148257337
Sounds close enough to what I except her character archetype to be.
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.