[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i really wasn't expecting this to actually be so good. i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: screenFetch-2016-10-05_23-57-12.png (840KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
screenFetch-2016-10-05_23-57-12.png
840KB, 1280x800px
i really wasn't expecting this to actually be so good. i thought it was just a meme.
>nuts
so many references, and so many of them perfectly pulled off. you never feel like you're being beaten about the head by them.
>>
>>148190466
>i really wasn't expecting this to actually be so good
>not expecting an anime about cute girls involved in ww2 tank warfare meets initial d/rift to be god tier
>>
>>148190514
it sounds like a meme though. and while it is a meme, it's also fucking amazing on a non-memetic level. had me wearing a shit-eating grin from start to finish, and was actually kind of heart-warming.
>>
File: Anzio Lupin.jpg (96KB, 823x659px) Image search: [Google]
Anzio Lupin.jpg
96KB, 823x659px
Don't listen to idiots OP, watch whatever you want and you're bound to run into gems like this one.
>>
it's alright
it's not the best cute girls doing military things anime
>>
>>148190466
I have been thinking about picking this, how realistic is it? Do they go hull down? Do they angle? Do they target the vulnerable parts of the tanks? There is no point in making an anime with historically accurate tanks without historically accurate tactics.
>>
File: flying bt.jpg (423KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
flying bt.jpg
423KB, 1280x720px
>>148191023
>how realistic is this
how should i put this
>>
>>148191061
Looks cool, do they go hull down?
>>
>>148191306
Are there instances where they go hull down, hide behind obstructions, use the terrain etc? Yes
Are there instances where a tank angles? Yes
Are there instances where they show a gunner taking aim at a weakspot? Yes
But most of the time they aren't being tactical, but reckless and hotblooded.

The show spends a great deal of time nurturing and sticking to this standard of near-authenticity where the tanks maybe aren't moving at historical speeds but get close enough to tickle the autism of military otakus and still manage to keep the action fast and fun.
And then it escalates, at a few points they dial up the lunacy bit by bit. It starts at the end of the series and by the end of the film its turned into mad max with tanks, and you didn't notice when you stopped caring about the physics
>>
>>148191521
Gonna give it a try then, thanks for your answer.
>>
>>148191693
Just bear with it, they ditch the paint and get their shit together eventually. That's all i got to say
>>
Watch Monogatari

There are more and better references to live by.
>>
Its garbage.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.